Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Tuesday - 18/1/11 - Better Skip (Page 2)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba for today's update

Anand's marriage arrangements are moving way faster than Lav's. That says something, Does Mr.K planning to shoot both weddings at once and show 6-8 weeks of wedding hall saga?! They should rather show Charu than Drug dealer's scenes, so they can relieve viewers from one irritating track. Past month Anand & Shyamala filled most of the episodes while T&T got around 2 or 3 scenes max. I am sure Rating is gong to drop pretty bad, at least to 1.6 like Oct, then only Kumaran will wake up and show something interesting. At least send TA to bank.

Mohan deserves this kind of treatment, but the question is will this make him & his mom to realize? answer is No.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 18 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the update,

Title romba super..ROFL!! Nothing interesting in the episode.. !! But Mohan deserves this kind of treatmentEvil Smile..!! I think Mohan and Padma are going to suffer from now, So this was the beginning..!! Later TA will try to help and he will be into problems from every side..!!!Confused

I don't know how come Shyamala is so much in love with Anand..Shocked. She came to know everything about Anand without his knowledge, even about his friends J&K..!! But how come she doesn't know Anand was loving Thulasi once..and he is even now thinking about TA doing droham to him..!!Angry

Edited by bhaghi - 18 January 2011 at 11:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the fast Update!!!!

Waste episode today!!!

But Mohanku enni appu thodarumBig smile!!! Annaa T&T illa thaan mudhiyum Mohan ganja matter!!!

Kalyani... Good girl!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Subba

Why need to skip this episode?  From your update, I thought it was a good one. Big smile

Because no T&T & C? ROFL Or you wanted TA's mum? ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87TTfanArizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update!

This Shyamala seems to be a bigger fool than Aanandh, a joker like Aanandh can only be praised and admired by another fool like her, super future family. Their marriage soon means, we have to undergo tortures in the name of AS romance, pity us, the viewers Ouch

So Shyamala knows about their family business. So she is going to get him promotion and then kanja dealing business in the police station itself. Great!

So soon, it is going to be TA vs. Vishwa or Venkat Raju, hopefully this V vs. T combo makes the serial interesting like Vel-TA, but i doubt that, but i'd love to see TA in action soon. Tongue

The aapu session for P&M started, well deserved, please MM, keep yourself, Pavi and Paatti out of it.

Kumaraa, don't lose your respect from the viewers. You wanna your hero to do kanja business as well, that is why, you are not sending him back to bank to work. Either people are psychos or drug addicts in your serials! What are the viewers?!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkieShemmo

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@caryn
Yeah very true i escaped C and TA amma .....have done lots of their updates and seriously yday they were not there......it was a useless episode though.....water beating With detaied scenes was the one irritated me......

@theiva - we are expecting thulz graduation wd be the hightlight of the show...like how she succeeds the hurdles and becomes an engg.....so may be that wd be the finshing parts of show prob...so may be appo thaan TA will also go to bank pola iruku....
Both at same time.....grrrrr.....athuvaraikum TA wont go to work........nalla idea right.....irukara prob, future prob solve pannama bank pogamatar.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87TTfanShemmoKowsi

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shubha for the update - Love is blind indeed where this Shyamala and Anand are concerned - both deserve each other - I thought this Shyamala was a smart girl but she is as big a fool as this Anand - Nalla jodi pa!!  Mohanukku idhum venum innum venam - this is the beginning of the end for him .  This Padma why can't she see that Mohan is seriously in a bad way instead of blaming MM, Patti and Thuls - Come on woman open those big eyes of yours!! 

After a long time a total wasted episode in Thendral.  At least they did not show GW and her aasaipatta marumagal!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87Arizes.ShemmoKowsi

Go to top