Update for Tuesday - 18/1/11 - Better Skip

Posted: 13 years ago

Update for Tuesday - 18/1/2011

Enna thavam seithanai....ippadi oru update ezhutha......

Vishwa and his wife come to meet kanja family aka Anand's would be FIL house. Mohan is also with Vishwa. Vishwa introduces Mohan to Venkatraju family as his valarupu thambudu, who is his helping hand in his kanja business, studying part time at college and full time kanja businness. Mohan after introduction leaves the house. Vishwa and his wife enquires about Shyamala. Shyamala gives attendance. The have a chat about the wedding proposal of Shyamala,  enquires about the groom, gets all updates about Anand. Vishwa and his wife get to see his photo and make fun of him. Irritated Shyamala supports anand and says he is a brave man. She also teases them about their restlessness on hearing that Anand is a policeman(Mooche ninnu pochu la🀒....sathiyama engaluku thaan🀒)..........She adds she respects his proffession and he looks more smarter in person(Mudiyala Sathiyama )..
Vishwa and co wants to meet him and promptly orders their people to make a call to Anand and wants them to give immediate attendance. (Kai sodukina udane vanthu nikkara maps itseems).....Gangster group obeys promptly to their master's order..

Mohan, at a place where he should not be, vera enga wine shop, does whatever should not be done, vera enna thanni adikarar....and then cigar smoking with kanja.....asks for a matchbox to his next table.....but returns the matchbox sorry throws back at them..irritated gang starts a fight. Mohan calls Vishwa annan and orders to send 4 adiyal to show his power to the gang. Vishwa and Venkataraju's elder son are least bothered about him and cuts down the phone. Helpless Mohan gets beeated up badly and thrown at the road side.(Best Part and good entertainment for us πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Kalyani passes by and picks him in her auto with another automan's help. Padma walks up and down restlessly , vazhimel vizhi vaithu seraching for Mohan. MM does some auditing work and same time feel bad for Padma and Mohan. kalyani arrives there. As usual Padma jumps on seeing her😑. Kalyani gets irritated and updates about Mohan's condition. Padma blames MM as irrresponsible. Mohan is taken inside and treated by his mom.MM pities him and watches sadly, not knowing how to bring him back to track.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Freeze

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super fast update Shubba akka! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, I didn't Mohan will get aapu from Vishva so fast. Very good but sadly I don't think Padma and Mohan will change so fast......how much longer must we wait till Shyamala laughs at Anandh too...πŸ˜›
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba for the super fast update!😊

Total waste episode today😑😑.

Already appu started for MohanπŸ˜‰.

I think all of these showing of Mohan is to link TA helping Mohan to come out of the problem after Charu track gets over.

Thanks Suba Akka for the superfast Update!!πŸ‘

Such a crap episode!!!😑....

Vera ethuvum solrathukille!!!😑🀒
Thanks Akka for the update πŸ˜ƒ. Neenga enna thavam panneengalo update panna athe thavam thaan naamalum panni irukkom, indha nonsense ellam paakkarathukku 😭

I am wondering if this the Thendral we used to love and watch. Hmmm...whatever, i am disliking Thendral nowadays πŸ₯± (sorry if i spoil the mood here πŸ˜”). 

Let Mohan suffer for a while before he runs to T&T for help, in this serial the evil seem to change quickly so that we don't get to see them suffering for a while, atleast Mohan can do that. 
thanks for the superfast update subba
nice heading for this update πŸ‘
this was a boring episode though liked the part were mohan gets beating from the gang and thrown near the dust binπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Update!😊

Utter Waste Episode....no wonder they didn't put promo....padmavukku eniyum puthi varathu...then why show such scenes...and waste time...she cant even thank Kalyani for dropping her son..😑 So tomorrow too... long scene with Anand and his rich ganja business in-laws scene?...

i have a feeling  Anand is going to promoted to inspector to that same station and trouble TA some how using that...its so irritating  because Anands parts are moving too fast...while story around TA/T is moving slow....i know they are trying to link..but this team can at-least move both sides equally....with out showing whole anand's parts for 3 days and 1 scenes each of main leads in 2 episodes...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba dear for the superfast update of dummy episode..πŸ‘

Today's episode is the seed or start of Mohan's bad phase which is gonna come soon..😑

Auto Kalyani is such a helping kind woman..πŸ‘ hats off to her!!

Overall waste episode of Thendral... 😑
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thank you Shubba for today's update

Anand's marriage arrangements are moving way faster than Lav's. That says something, Does Mr.K planning to shoot both weddings at once and show 6-8 weeks of wedding hall saga?! They should rather show Charu than Drug dealer's scenes, so they can relieve viewers from one irritating track. Past month Anand & Shyamala filled most of the episodes while T&T got around 2 or 3 scenes max. I am sure Rating is gong to drop pretty bad, at least to 1.6 like Oct, then only Kumaran will wake up and show something interesting. At least send TA to bank.

Mohan deserves this kind of treatment, but the question is will this make him & his mom to realize? answer is No.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Thank you Shubba akka for the update,

Title romba super..🀣!! Nothing interesting in the episode.. !! But Mohan deserves this kind of treatment😈..!! I think Mohan and Padma are going to suffer from now, So this was the beginning..!! Later TA will try to help and he will be into problems from every side..!!!πŸ˜•

I don't know how come Shyamala is so much in love with Anand..😲. She came to know everything about Anand without his knowledge, even about his friends J&K..!! But how come she doesn't know Anand was loving Thulasi once..and he is even now thinking about TA doing droham to him..!!😑
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago