koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really liked the way abhay gave the gift to maithili the earring looked more than just a gareeb ki taufa it looked so beautiful and not a type that abhay could have afforded then .
but even if he would have given me that pink earrings i would have grabbed it and hugged him seriously a very hadsome gareeb๐Ÿ˜Š abhay is .(no offense)
Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree...........abhay  is  very  adorable.....................................that  scene  was so  touchable...........................

abhandra is  very handsome  garib.lolzzzzzzz
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiaravivian

agree...........abhay  is  very  adorable.....................................that  scene  was so  touchable...........................

abhandra is  very handsome  garib.lolzzzzzzz

abhay is very adorable love him๐Ÿ˜
koyal-kajal thumbnail
maithili is so sweet to accept his gift but whatever it was beautiful
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trust me Abhay was not at all looking 'Ghareeb' in that scene. I actually ROFL'ed as soon 'gharaab' came out of Abay's mouth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Trust me Abhay was not at all looking 'Ghareeb' in that scene. I actually ROFL'ed as soon 'gharaab' came out of Abay's mouth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

right..he was wearing contact lenses...n had gel in his hair...(maybe looked like it) and makeup on...HAHAHHAHAHA
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

exactly abhay looks more of a prince or a knight than a gareeb ๐Ÿคฃaam admi ๐Ÿคฃ(mango man)
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

right..he was wearing contact lenses...n had gel in his hair...(maybe looked like it) and makeup on...HAHAHHAHAHA

gareeb could afford gel contacts and makeup great๐Ÿ˜† what has the world come to๐Ÿคฃ
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only someone who has experienced the feeling of true love will be deeply touched by that scene of Abhay's gift to Maithili.Friends, in love it doesn't matter whether your gift to your loved one is cheap or expensive.It is that any gift given by one lover to another out of their love for each other is priceless.
Edited by VladDracula - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

when abhay tells maithilli abt the gareeb ka taufa...i was like what are you saying man...gareeb...you are a prince charming who charms all ladies heart and soul to yeh maithilli kya cheez hai....

it was a touching scenes....he loves maithilli too much...and it shows for her he can go any extend...i am sure to buy those earings he have worked so hard...and all for his lady love maithilli....

maithilli was so lucky to have abhayendra in her life....and now piya is so lucky to have abhayendra in her life...but i feel so bad for piya no matter how she loves him...she can never have him in her life because of what he is....

and i  was maithilli...rather than giving a smile...i would ask abhayendra to put the earings on his own hands for me....and then hug him tight...kiss him on his cheeks and tell him thank you and i love you