India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What just happened there?

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Today was definitely a close call for Pia.Abhay almost found out that it was her but I guess she just got lucky thanks to her ear rings.I didn't quiet understand why the "Ek Hasina Thi" song started while Abhay came down the stairs looking at Pia.Did he see Maithili in her or was he thinking about her while looking at Pia.And suddenly Pia made a dash for it and came out dressed like Maithili and went away and suddenly Abhay just yelled out Maithili's name infront of everyone.I bet they must've thought that he's gone bonkersWacko

I wasn't really pleased with the background effects while the song was being played,they were OK,not that great but I guess the Abhay-Maithili part saved it.They could have just shown the both of them in the palace and it's garden.That would have been better instead of showing it like what they did.But it did manage to get across the point,i.e.,how much Abhay-Maithili loved each other and how much the former still yearns for her that it actually managed to make Pia feel that Maithili is very lucky as Abhay is even in love with her in his thoughts.Truly their love story must be something amazingSmile.

Edited by shruthiR - 18 January 2011 at 9:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.daisyluvmadmaxinethegameisonTOTAL-ROMANTICSuper KoolShivani_4u_dkmystery_music_l0ver036TheBlackJaguarBefikre

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
yeah i actually hated the effects.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I second you. Sigh.

Though the love story part, twas crazy. I could only sympathize with Pia when she was envious of a dead lady - fresh new love. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw.Mehak.daisyluvTOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
the effects just made it fake it would look good without effects but i felt sad when he was searching for her in the song sequence ending the way the background had fire and him looking around for her so touchyCry
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yeah!the effects were pretty bad but EK so far has treated this serial with a lot more care.I wonder how she let the special effects team get away with this.And yup!even I kinda felt bad for Abhay.You could make out  how badly he wants Maithili to come back that he actually fell for Pia's trick.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i know dat maithali's name yelling part wasROFL nd i was like......wat was it?????? literally everyone must have thought dat dis man who doesn't speak at all is yelling d name of a dead princess.....he is mad no doubt!!!!Silly but i kinda felt bad for abhay....poor chap!! piya fooled him wid d name of his maithali......nd d effects of dat song were bad...really bad.....
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
haan par really it looked pakka a big fake par did you'll notice?? pia had her chain of"S" when dressed like maithili
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

man hes gone crazyyy....i mean i can understand his feeling...but eehhhh....n he just screamed maithli!!?? hahahah tht wudve been sumthing..ppl wudve been like yeh maithli koun hain...T will start researching on the grl....n already planning to get her out of college for tht matter..hhahahahah well tht will be only good for piya...hahahahahah wow!! i wonder what chndeena will do?? dayum!! sumthing to watch...n what no precap..meaning sumthin will def happen...Piya is soon to find out..his real side....n then i believe he will really dislike her...for wht she did..in a way she takin advantage of his broken heart for her means...which is wrong even for her but she really wants to know ...ahh welll...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index