India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mr & Mrs smith...oops SINGHANIA =)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
You know the movie Mr & Mrs Smith? With Angelina jolie & Brad pitt, where both of them were married to each other and one day found out they were enemies and had to kill each other LOL

Well I kinda hope KMH goes in that direction now.. Arohi wanting revenge from Arjun and of course Arjun who has already planned his revenge. So both of them more or less want to torture each other LOLLOLLOL But then instead slowly realize their love ..

I want some real mast scenes now, am just loving the hate-love relationship, it makes everything so exciting Tongue

So lets just say welcome to our dearest mr & mrs Singhania =)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistznikita_786angel_prachiangelina285serialmaniacrasika_DSaksh4IFaparna4karanikakavyasampayal_4rani-luckiAnjalii...xXxwidaPreeti.xo

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hehehehe revenge revenge revengee
i dont mind itt.. we wil see amazing cenes i love ... hate-loveee plott.. andd i love teh wa its real revengee.. and not likee stupidd walaa..lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekdoteencharaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxrani-lucki

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
spot on !!!! so true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yupp....100000% agree wid what u said...i want dis pure hatred to turn into passionate love...Heart
but waiting 4 revenge mode..but i dnt just want pure harshness...i want takkrar n cute fights too..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IF

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

yupp....100000% agree wid what u said...i want dis pure hatred to turn into passionate love...Heart
but waiting 4 revenge mode..but i dnt just want pure harshness...i want takkrar n cute fights too..Embarrassed

hehehe exactly .. everything has its limits, they should want revenge & fight, but in a cute way. Not harsh like last season, that was too serious LOL

widu, revenge toh tumhara middle naam hain ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
haha..mr and mrs singhania
realy enjoying the track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekdoteencharaksh4IF

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Oh Shocked.. I didn't watch the last season .. did they take any harsh revenge on each other? Confused
Somebody please explain it in a little detail .. if you don't mind ... 

Thanks !!
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

You know the movie Mr & Mrs Smith? With Angelina jolie & Brad pitt, where both of them were married to each other and one day found out they were enemies and had to kill each other LOL

Well I kinda hope KMH goes in that direction now.. Arohi wanting revenge from Arjun and of course Arjun who has already planned his revenge. So both of them more or less want to torture each other LOLLOLLOL But then instead slowly realize their love ..

I want some real mast scenes now, am just loving the hate-love relationship, it makes everything so exciting Tongue

So lets just say welcome to our dearest mr & mrs Singhania =)

DITTO....cnt wait for the story  to progress and cnt wait to watch their unbreakable love blossoming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index