Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mr & Mrs smith...oops SINGHANIA =)

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
You know the movie Mr & Mrs Smith? With Angelina jolie & Brad pitt, where both of them were married to each other and one day found out they were enemies and had to kill each other 😆

Well I kinda hope KMH goes in that direction now.. Arohi wanting revenge from Arjun and of course Arjun who has already planned his revenge. So both of them more or less want to torture each other 😆😆😆 But then instead slowly realize their love ..

I want some real mast scenes now, am just loving the hate-love relationship, it makes everything so exciting 😛

So lets just say welcome to our dearest mr & mrs Singhania =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
hehehehe revenge revenge revengee
i dont mind itt.. we wil see amazing cenes i love ... hate-loveee plott.. andd i love teh wa its real revengee.. and not likee stupidd walaa..lol
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yupp....100000% agree wid what u said...i want dis pure hatred to turn into passionate love...❤️
but waiting 4 revenge mode..but i dnt just want pure harshness...i want takkrar n cute fights too..😳
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

yupp....100000% agree wid what u said...i want dis pure hatred to turn into passionate love...❤️

but waiting 4 revenge mode..but i dnt just want pure harshness...i want takkrar n cute fights too..😳

hehehe exactly .. everything has its limits, they should want revenge & fight, but in a cute way. Not harsh like last season, that was too serious 😆

widu, revenge toh tumhara middle naam hain 🤣
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha..mr and mrs singhania
realy enjoying the track
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh 😲.. I didn't watch the last season .. did they take any harsh revenge on each other? 😕
Somebody please explain it in a little detail .. if you don't mind ... 

Thanks !!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

You know the movie Mr & Mrs Smith? With Angelina jolie & Brad pitt, where both of them were married to each other and one day found out they were enemies and had to kill each other 😆

Well I kinda hope KMH goes in that direction now.. Arohi wanting revenge from Arjun and of course Arjun who has already planned his revenge. So both of them more or less want to torture each other 😆😆😆 But then instead slowly realize their love ..

I want some real mast scenes now, am just loving the hate-love relationship, it makes everything so exciting 😛

So lets just say welcome to our dearest mr & mrs Singhania =)

DITTO....cnt wait for the story  to progress and cnt wait to watch their unbreakable love blossoming
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes super movies....;wait for arjuhi lov begin husband wife hehe...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lol....it would be a treat Arjuhi taking revenge on each other and at the end confessing theit love... ❤️❤️❤️