Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 18th Jan 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [64.44%]
5 [11.11%]
6 [13.33%]
1 [2.22%]
4 [8.89%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
good night uma..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

I didn't vote, I liked Archana, Rudra and Anukalp today for defending Manav and showing there is wrong with Manav being a waiter. Savita was wrong to insult Archana, her thinking is no better than the snobs (Varsha, Vaishu, Manju). Savita should have defended Manav like the rest instead she behaved like she should be ashamed of him for being a waiter, kudos to Rudra, Archana and Anukalp for the way they handled the situation!

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Hi I voted for Manav..for he handled the situation with sucess of cause with the help of Rudra and Gauri / Anukalp and Mona. and his wonderful wife.. A waiter but Star among waiter Thumbs Up.......hats off really..even for after..he want to finish his work...he will be paid for that..even not for a big amount. His work must be finish. 

Like how he talk ...what he will be doing..is bad..he has been accuse for many thing even thief ..he work honestly also..they found waiter not god as work ..Don't make them been important...Thumbs Up

Darmesh been saved by VarshaThumbs Down Don't worry Darmesh the truth will be on table...Vaishali..bad news for what you will hear..but you deserve your punishment...I'm not sad for you....

Varsha snobbish girl....I'v nothing to say on herDead...hate her..I think I hate her more than when I hate shravni...
She must thank god to have a Husband like Satish...She don't know how mush she is lucky...She always cause problem..even when she was not married at Sulo house...I thought even all problem she cause to her mother and everyone, she is a girl with good thought and will learn with her mistakes..but she deceive me..Thay why I can't bear her now..finish. I'm even not sad for her..

Archana..my dearest Archana. She looked beautiful with her saree..She defend Manav as usual,.she love her husband..more than herself.Heart.I always said that...She support her husband till he finished his work.Thumbs Up.Even the manager change his mind on Manav..nice..

Think Manav will keep his job even after the tamasha.....

Like when manager told Satish "Is that your familly"ROFL

Interesting episode compared from yesterday..Please can't see once more Manv been humiliate and insult..Cv's must calm down on that...and show us good and happy moment for our Jodi..cause we all are fed up with the storyline these days...

By the way...just a few words on Rudra and Gauri..don't even know the serial..I heard but never watch..Seem to be a nice couple also..
Rudra like him..his voice rock...He is cute also..He has a standing..but I really like his voice..First time I saw him in Zee chanel here.but not enough time to see the serial..Gauri also look nice girl..Smile

Anukalp and Mona also like them...but I like  the first Mona She was very beautiful...I like her and the role was for her but unfortunately she goes for another serial..

All the best on your respective serial..Thumbs Up
I end here Have you all tomorrow..bye

Edited by Thanee - 18 January 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262SaffyFlowerarchanamanavLovePRSohamNisha_90Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanee.
It was a lot better today than yesterday .After manav got the support of Rudra and Ankulp and also satish ( he indirectly told Rasika to leave ) and then the most important bit , got that hug from his wife ...he became a Lion instead of a weeping bechara and it was very good how he attacked back and stayed and finsihed his work .....
Tomorrow he will threaten Dharmesh , that should be great ..

I can't wait to see  varsha and Vaishali to discover what fools they have been and that they are absolutely pathetic ......that their big sister has picked a great guy for herself ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 January 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262Ipsi_SushantThanee

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
EPisode  was  good.............

my  vote  goes  to  manav.........

finally  manav  defending  himself  and  stop  the  mouth  of  stupid  varsa  and  vaishali.......

i  like  satish  also  ...........he  is  bevaiving  like  a  matured  person  ,he  always  take  things  positively  ,hope  atleast  1%  matureness  he  give  to  varsa  also..

like  the  arman  huge  also..........

precap  was  fantastic...go  manav  go

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Let Varsha and Vaishali fly even higher , they are about to have a big fall,  espacially Vaishali who hinks her husband is way better than Manav .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipsi_SushantThaneelunza

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
totally  agree  with  di.....ther  fall  time  start  nowww.......i  waiting  for  that............

i  also  wait  for  when  she  know  she  never  going  to  mother

Tanyaz

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Voting for Manav. Clap

For telling their so-called family members that, NOW, he doesn't give a damn about what they think of him; he just wants to earn and fulfill his wife's dreams. Those peeps are going to bad mouth about him anyway. Really liked that dialogue of Manav.

lunza

Go to top