Aamir Dalvi appreciation thread

anamika1868 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,

I became a fan of Aamir Dalvi after Jyoti. I think he is a very talented actor who chooses varied roles. I am going to watch Sanskaar lakshmi only for Aamir.

I have started this thread to get other Aamir fans to interact.

Bring on the feedback!!!😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika1868 thumbnail
I think Aamir is doing a good job acting as an autistic person. He is underplaying the role and not overacting as one can easily go overboard while playing a person with special needs.

I am glad that this serial is doing its bit to educate and point out the difference between a mentally challenges person and an autistic one.

It sure is difficult to see Aamir in this role after Kabir. But, he is doing good and will pull it off.

I noticed some members who were in the Jyoti forum. Pls comment guys😉😉
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the first episode today.  Dalvi is doing a good job, though will have to get used to his new character, which is so different than Kabir in Jyoti.  Being autistic, however I feel he needs to have a more serious face and remove that smirk though.  Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of this new show.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys add me in as well.

I have watched him in some of past shows and I think he is a fantastic Actor and is already doing wonder in this show.

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey add me 2 i lyk aamir dalvi a lot after jyoti dis role is completely differnt 4m wat he did in jyoti dat proves his versatility as an actor👏 i lyk him a lot❤️i mean his acting skills i first caught a glimpse of him in jeevan saathi which was on colors where he played a mute character giving such expreesions when one  doesn't hav dialogues as sheild is  something very spectacular thing as an actor i must say he completely floored me wid those expressions😍 i have been rooting 4 him since then i hope dis serial brings him some popularity i think he truly deserve some...👍🏼
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and yes spl thanx 2 u anamika 4 starting dis thread🤗
taAnu12 thumbnail
hi i m new in dis IF but i came here 4 TL its my fav serial but i also watched dis show 4m the begining i lyked dis show and also aamir dalvi but i havent watched his previous shows but i like him here...
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i first saw him in Jeevan Saathi bt became a fan of him after his fantastic acting in Jyoti....just loved him soo much in the show...now just bcoz of him m watching Sanskar Lakshmi...
bt it is sad that it has got many less fans of him here n only jyoti viewers r making his appreciation thread...bt i do hope that the talented actor wuld make lots of fan after this show...
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am loving his character Mahen in SL now, in the beginning it was difficult to picture "Kabir" as an autistic, but now "Mahendra" is coming through more convincingly.  Great job as usual Aamir!!:)
anamika1868 thumbnail
I wasn't sure of Mahen initially but, Aamir as usual has brought life to this character as well. I was still looking for Kabir but, now I am delighted to watch 'Mahen'.

Good job Aamir!👏👏