Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Aamir Dalvi appreciation thread

anamika1868 Newbie
anamika1868
anamika1868

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I became a fan of Aamir Dalvi after Jyoti. I think he is a very talented actor who chooses varied roles. I am going to watch Sanskaar lakshmi only for Aamir.

I have started this thread to get other Aamir fans to interact.

Bring on the feedback!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_captkirk-sia-Nancy_NUTSprncz

anamika1868 Newbie
anamika1868
anamika1868

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I think Aamir is doing a good job acting as an autistic person. He is underplaying the role and not overacting as one can easily go overboard while playing a person with special needs.

I am glad that this serial is doing its bit to educate and point out the difference between a mentally challenges person and an autistic one.

It sure is difficult to see Aamir in this role after Kabir. But, he is doing good and will pull it off.

I noticed some members who were in the Jyoti forum. Pls comment guysWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk-sia-

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I watched the first episode today.  Dalvi is doing a good job, though will have to get used to his new character, which is so different than Kabir in Jyoti.  Being autistic, however I feel he needs to have a more serious face and remove that smirk though.  Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of this new show.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey guys add me in as well.

I have watched him in some of past shows and I think he is a fantastic Actor and is already doing wonder in this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taAnu12_KAYNAAT_captkirk-sia-

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hey add me 2 i lyk aamir dalvi a lot after jyoti dis role is completely differnt 4m wat he did in jyoti dat proves his versatility as an actorClap i lyk him a lotHearti mean his acting skills i first caught a glimpse of him in jeevan saathi which was on colors where he played a mute character giving such expreesions when one  doesn't hav dialogues as sheild is  something very spectacular thing as an actor i must say he completely floored me wid those expressionsDay Dreaming i have been rooting 4 him since then i hope dis serial brings him some popularity i think he truly deserve some...Thumbs Up
_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
and yes spl thanx 2 u anamika 4 starting dis threadHug
taAnu12 Newbie
taAnu12
taAnu12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
hi i m new in dis IF but i came here 4 TL its my fav serial but i also watched dis show 4m the begining i lyked dis show and also aamir dalvi but i havent watched his previous shows but i like him here...
Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
i first saw him in Jeevan Saathi bt became a fan of him after his fantastic acting in Jyoti....just loved him soo much in the show...now just bcoz of him m watching Sanskar Lakshmi...
bt it is sad that it has got many less fans of him here n only jyoti viewers r making his appreciation thread...bt i do hope that the talented actor wuld make lots of fan after this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_captkirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index