Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1903

most imp.. he is improving... and i just have this wishhhhhhhh

whenever he propose Gopi... he should be like typical Gujju boy (with perfect command over his voice)...what if he propse gopi in Gujarti ..and that to with 100% perfection...
i would love to see that... πŸ˜

Sam Sam.... come back.... calling earth to Sam in dream land... you are required back on earth....
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Diya,  I know he still pronounces some words funny but that has become part of the way he is!  The way we love him.

He will never be able to do it the way Rupal ennouces words. ..that is amazing!!!   Her accent is wonderful.  

@Sam didn't know he was from Chandigarh...only that he was Punjabi.  

Rupal is a veteran actor while Nazim is a newbie... i'll give him time😊... Rupal will pull him upto scratch
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Sam Sam.... come back.... calling earth to Sam in dream land... you are required back on earth....

plzz don't call me back...
actually u call me i will get more into it... after gujrati i am thinking of how he will propose her in punjabi...in his typical punjabi mundaa style accent..😍
then marathi, or Rajasthani .... bengali....
i am just thinking of it...and getting overpowered with it...
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Rupal is a veteran actor while Nazim is a newbie... i'll give him time😊... Rupal will pull him upto scratch

now it has come on Kokila Modi... so she will make sure his dhikra will be perfectionist in this too..

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sam - Sweet dreams dear sam!

@Tammie - you didnt notice the accent? you are already enlightened! I salute you!
upasana.diya thumbnail

actually u call me i will get more into it... after gujrati i am thinking of how he will propose her in punjabi...in his typical punjabi mundaa style accent..😍

ohhh dear... how will we survive here, if all our friends start leaving for the Lala land.... so come back.... you can go sometime laterπŸ˜‰

i guess all newbie actors are fortunate that such veteran actors are among them to guide them
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL - We will need a big wagon for all the people.  Isn't there a song where they say I love you in different languages?  

@Tammie! Tammie! Tammie! 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• i thnk amoung the guys Elesh's was the best voice..
Jigar's kind of sweet, suits his charactr. And since Ahem was always shouting, i didnt even listen to it. But yeah, when speaking to his mom, the voice is kind of ok. And yup, hez improving. But with kinjal's shaadi we will be bak to kitchen drama again and then Ahem will be bak to either statue or Amitabh bachchan in deewar.. ROFL
upasana.diya thumbnail

LOL - We will need a big wagon for all the people.  Isn't there a song where they say I love you in different languages?  

@Tammie! Tammie! Tammie! 

angrezi mein kahte hain ke I love you
gujaraati maa bole tane prem karuuN chhuuN, chhuuN, chhuuN
bangaali mein kahte hain aami tumaake bhaalo baashi
aur panjaabi mein kahte hain, teri to, haa
tere bin mar jaavaaN, main tainu pyaar karNaa
tere jaiyo naiyo labni, o saathi ho
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Diya, I knew you would know which song I meant.... I had forgotten it was an Amitab song.

here is the YT video for us to enjoy.  Aham stars at AB and Gopi as Praveen Bobbie!