Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Once upon a time

Morning Star Senior Member
Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Greetings every1.

wondering wht i mean or am gesturing towards by " once up on a time" ???? well here is the detailed  info of it but b4 that answer me this

Which episodes of GHSP are known as GOLDEN EPISODEs?????

am sure your answer would be, ever since Geet arrived in Delhi or Maan and Geet met eachother.

but am sure some might point the epis when geet and Maan started working on the first project and so on.....
well i know we had fresh writer, fresh Mind of mr. Director( remember director sahab is same but his brainka deba is kind of hollow now or  way filled with craps, sry 2 state the fact) and many other fresh things and yes not to forget tht despite of bing v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv creative and zeleaous team of creatives, they used to welcome the smallest request, again request not DEMAND, of viewers which resulted high success of drama in no time.  

now if the trp is of 0.6 or whatever is cause; none of the metioned points are available!!!! OuchGeet which i, and belive many of us , were not considering it a  drama only for entertainment but an edcational and inspirational one is not even left with the level of circus of todays standardConfused.  but one credit i could still give the GHSP team is, introduction and rise of those talented writers which leave us in aweEmbarrassed. so kudos to u maaneetians for ur yet alive and rising spirits .Clap

end of blabering, i hope my msg has rang a bell and soon catch attention of whom which is required the most.

it is never too late to rectify ur mistakes an run towards world  of never ending success and not ONCE UP ON  TIME success. Dead

lots of love
m.s

p.s. sry 4 mstks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top