Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

shocked he dnt take her with him (Page 5)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

ab badle ka samay aachuka hai,,,let the Battle bigin,,

Generally when such things happen in real or reel,,,(what happened with arohi a girl and her family) we all feel really sad isn't it?????????,,i was sad for arohi but i dont know i was happy too,,,the way Arjun played all the tricks,,,,

I'll describe that mixed emotion in two words arjun feverLOL
that you always take his sideLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 18 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
common that was god damn obvious ekta 

I predicted a lot of time before arjun won't take her

and i can predict another thing . Arohi is going to enter singhania house soon on her own will to take revenge & singhanias (minus arjun & beeji) life gonna change into hell ,maybe in upcoming episodes only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@angelina.. perfect words.. arjun fever totally fida over arjun..loved each and every expression of his. like everybody else on IF.. i was enjoying the episode completely and i was slightly feeling guilty for not sympathizing with the Ahluwalis. my heart definitely went out to Arohi.. loved kritz acting here... she emoted so well the shock, the horror of what had just happend.. the embarrassment she ws facing due to arjun..the insult that her family was going thru becauee of her. (she agreed to talk to arjun thereby giving him an opening) but no one else..and i was actually disappointed with Gauri's acting... she should have emoted 'shock' better..

@ayshman9 agree with u totally .. arohi is going to take advantage of the fact that arjun has publicly announced their marriage and that they were in love..and all that.. and she will force him to take her with him..mikhail, jignesh, rudr aur kumud ki toh vaat lagne vali hai..
Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I second ayushman. Shez ekta kapoor so its obvious that arjun wont tk arohi along her nd arohi vl avenge arjun. M rather sad tat my prediction is right. I wntd her 2 go wid arjun. Dying 2 c her in singhania's house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i am not socked i new it he will not take her with her 
ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
correct me if i m wrong but i i think the saree photo of arohi  that we saw in one of the post , must be the one before entering into singhania house. As even after marriage arohi is wearing that green dress only

OFFFFFFFFF Topic

Also correct me again but this kind of stories (current KMH Storyline) (Mills & boon type) are normally very short & cannot be carried more than 1 year. I have personally read many of them & add whatever twist & turn you can add there is a limit to stretching the storyline   .The story i believe has reached between 25th % to 45 % of its overall lifetime .

Don't take me wrong ,but i like the story very much & m actually sad of the prospects of its ending like previous season.I believe ekta is planning to produce various stories under KMH storyline like kutumb .

Edited by ayushman9 - 18 January 2011 at 12:18pm
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by luvkmh_priya_P2

Arohi will go 2 singhania by  herself to take revenge..!
Even I was shocked dat he didn't take her!!
How will get ARJOHI Scene?
ARJUN, Come & take Arohi to her sasural..or Arohi, Go to Arjun's house..after all, pati ka ghar mandir hota hai (filmy dialogue..)LOL

everybody seem sto be worried abt this part...no body cares wht alluwalias are going throwLOL
yes arohi go go...take your revengeLOLLOL
hahahahha thts funnyy...we dont care wht theyre goin thru....hahahahha
Weelll all this is bound to happen..if u guys saw KMH 1 ...then....i mean so mannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy misunderstandings n stuff...ufff its never ending...all the twsits n turns...I saw KMH after it was over or off air..thts when it most fun...U dont have to wait for the next day...u can just watch it.....n forward scenes n go to the 30th episode in one day! LOL b/c there so much drama goin on....its sometimes irritating....there has to be some villian in the show who ruins stuff for every1...in this case the biotch gauri...its veryyyy irritating...
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@angelina.. perfect words.. arjun fever totally fida over arjun..loved each and every expression of his. like everybody else on IF.. i was enjoying the episode completely and i was slightly feeling guilty for not sympathizing with the Ahluwalis. my heart definitely went out to Arohi.. loved kritz acting here... she emoted so well the shock, the horror of what had just happend.. the embarrassment she ws facing due to arjun..the insult that her family was going thru becauee of her. (she agreed to talk to arjun thereby giving him an opening) but no one else..and i was actually disappointed with Gauri's acting... she should have emoted 'shock' better..

@ayshman9 agree with u totally .. arohi is going to take advantage of the fact that arjun has publicly announced their marriage and that they were in love..and all that.. and she will force him to take her with him..mikhail, jignesh, rudr aur kumud ki toh vaat lagne vali hai..
yea  his exprs..n bad boy look was amazing! hahaha he looked cute!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index