Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

shocked he dnt take her with him (Page 4)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by rose-girl

hmmmm...lag tu aise raha hein ab tht dono eik doosre se abhi intaha ki had tak luv nhi karte...we will hav to w8 for thtEmbarrassed

dnt you hear wht arjun said ...pyar aur mafrat ek hi sihke ke doon pehlu hai..
blah blah blah...love dthose lyns so true..if you thnk seriously.
yup this line is justified..LOL..but we want arjuhi scenes..Embarrassed..hope they dont spend much time over fighting!!LOL
dear they fight like tom n jerry bohut maza aata hai dekhne me i  also throughly enjoy thier cute fight in thier fights also it is clearly seen they luv each other

yeah so true...they fight where differently
pehle they will hurt each other n then they hurt themselves saying they hurt each other
they wld never show ki everytym they fight...their feelings for each other go stronger n stronger and they deny this thng to themselves also
n if somethng happens bad to each other they will stand by each other but never show ki they are the one to stand
kitani...truely origina..love it yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rose-girl

hmmmm...lag tu aise raha hein ab tht dono eik doosre se abhi intaha ki had tak luv nhi karte...we will hav to w8 for thtEmbarrassed

dnt you hear wht arjun said ...pyar aur mafrat ek hi sihke ke doon pehlu hai..
blah blah blah...love dthose lyns so true..if you thnk seriously.
yup this line is justified..LOL..but we want arjuhi scenes..Embarrassed..hope they dont spend much time over fighting!!LOL
dear they fight like tom n jerry bohut maza aata hai dekhne me i  also throughly enjoy thier cute fight in thier fights also it is clearly seen they luv each other

yeah so true...they fight where differently
pehle they will hurt each other n then they hurt themselves saying they hurt each other
they wld never show ki everytym they fight...their feelings for each other go stronger n stronger and they deny this thng to themselves also
n if somethng happens bad to each other they will stand by each other but never show ki they are the one to stand
kitani...truely origina..love it yaar
yup i also enjoy their cute nok jhoks ..its a treat to watch....it wud be fun to watch how arjun and arohi who r in a full on revenge mood will fall for each other slowly!!..ahh me too excited!!LOL

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@olly...yeahn eimagine it wld be like...you have no idea how much I hate you arohi..and then he hits his hand on the wall..close to arohi's face and then he starts staring into her faceROFL
and the his mind will remind him...oye hero revengeeee...ROFL
and he will be like whr was I..ROFLROFLROFL

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@angelina yup..or rather it will be like this arohi saying i am no more a person with a heart i am a zinda lash..and arjun will be left thinking ..oh am i really bad?LOL

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
its actualllyy much worse than taking her withh him
i mean for arohi soo revenge is harder hehe

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

i agree wid u guys both r equally to b blamed arjun tried to explain her bt she never bother to understand thn y arjun should believe her did she ever tried to find out the truth ?i felt bad 4 aarohi bt ill still take arjun's side and aarohi dear plzzzzzzzzzz arjun ke ghar chali jao aur badla lo so we can see ur scenes

LOLLOLLOL
baap re sab arohi ko revenge ke liye uksa rahe hai...m toh sacred for my arjunROFL
go arohi go...tym for revengeROFL

LOL
ya ROFL now we r saying go arohi go for revenge and when arohi wud hurt arjun much ..then we will again say go arjun go!!ROFL...recycle!!!
ROFLROFL....
...to b contd..after arohi cums 2 singhania house in full revenge mode...ROFL

angelina285aksh4IF

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

@angelina i too felt sad for arohi but kya karoo..me too on arjun's side..ROFL

@rosegirl he loved arohi and tried every means to explain to her but she didnt listen to him..soEvil Smile

ROFL

and yes totally agree he tried his level best ...she dnt listen and all he did only bcoz he lost his nephew dats the big thng...so we still arjun's sideLOL

yupp..me2 always on arjuns side...even after what he did today....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285shinyclassicaksh4IFpayal_4

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ab badle ka samay aachuka hai,,,let the Battle bigin,,

Generally when such things happen in real or reel,,,(what happened with arohi a girl and her family) we all feel really sad isn't it?????????,,i was sad for arohi but i dont know i was happy too,,,the way Arjun played all the tricks,,,,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index