Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

End of Chikku? (Page 2)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ill miss him and his jawani a LOT !!!! LOL Unhappy
I just hope dis is not the end of his character ! 

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Ill miss him and his jawani a LOT !!!! LOL Unhappy
I just hope dis is not the end of his character ! 
Zeenat even I will also miss Cheeko's Jawani LOLWink Humaree Cheeko ki bidai ho rahi hai Cry
Sabu0211 Senior Member
Sabu0211
Sabu0211

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i hope not...if this is the end for cheeku then am sadd i love himmmmm then no moe fun and perfectness=(=P HE brings a little fun in the drama so i hope this not the end=)
nisha_15 Newbie
nisha_15
nisha_15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of u.......Chikku is such a funny character and would be fun to have him in the show.  I can so picture him with Arohi's bua...the way he calls her luv.....and bua call him chikks.  Anways whether they hook him up with some one or not it would be funny to see him get back at Arjun
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
chiku is a great real charactor, hes not perfect, he has flaws but just the way he takes on life and challenges, u cant help but adore him. 

they need to perserve that part of his charactor and keep his charactor around!
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree, I don't want Cheeku to be completely gone, i mean he's the comic relief in the intense drama, and some of the stuff he says is sooo ridiculous!LOLLOL Nooooo don't take Cheeku away completely!  Cry

You know one thing I was wacthing the old KMH epi again, (I was feeling nostalgic) and one thing that jumped out at me, was Camera angles , the camera work in the first season was great!!!!! Clap
Which is lacking in this season, Arjun and Arohi are the only reason I watch this show and there acting and chemistry is the glue that is keeping it all together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I hope not!Cheeku was a very cute character...I think he's perfect for Arohi's bua lol!!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I hope it is not the end of Chiku's character, he has been a treat to watch. I agree I don't want him to come back for revenge, there are enough negative characters on this show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index