Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx Ksh for the wonderful post 👍🏼🤗I totally agree with u yaar ... i can"t take this track anymore ....uppar se seema is getting on my nerves....I hope Cvs stop this dragfest already .....we wanna see Tasha reunion😉
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey gals .. this seems to be CVs way of taking badla on us !!!!  we were screaming we want dutta.. we want dutta ... so probably they are telling us ... take it ... here he is ... making it more like so near and yet so far off !!!  we get to see little glimpses of dutta .. just enof to make us sit up on the sofa. but wont have anything more 🤢

in all probability they are reworking the story....bringing back dutta into the picture without making it very obvious .... but after all the discussions and mails and petitions .. they know the viewers( 90% of whom seem to be IF forum members) cant be fooled that easily!!!  so lets give them the benefit of doubt na and wait and watch . probably by this week end ... Dutta would be fully recovered and hopefully on Monday we could have him mesmerising us with his magnetic gaze?😍

till then.. keep staring at him and also admiring whenever he appears .... whether it is the hair on his head or his lips or the dimple on his chin !!!!!❤️
dhlgirl thumbnail
Guys - i know I might get brick bats for this, but I feel this is totally unfair.  The minute the story doesn't go the way "We" want it, we are up with daggers, rods whatever we can lay our hands on and come raining down on the CVs.

LTL has always been a slow paced show right from the beginning and we all know that very well, what the CVs are probably are trying to show here is the interaction of D's family members with the villagers and how the villagers in turn relate to them.  And besides they must be planning a grand re-entry for D into PN, so why don't we sit back and enjoy this so called "drag fest" until then and wait for the excitement that awaits us.

My humble request to one and all - be patient!!!!!
Love you guys