Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? (Page 9)

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ab kya karein shreya ....this is going far too down the hill Ouchthis is exactly what i was thinkinh .....we got all the background story about nakku becoming village peoples vahini and all that and also seema related story now....i thought the awakening of dutta would keep the story moving ....but as it wasnt enought complicated dutta losts his eyes aswell ??? i mean come on GET OUT OF IT ......the two weeks show story could have ended up in one Bl---dy episode.....I actually didnt mind the track but im just annoyed of the slowmotion going epis...its really killing me ...uff.....see its making me go normal ...haye meri besharmi ko nazar lag gayi LOL

take care Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25shish15Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Madhia: I miss ur besharmi posts and our besharam forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Madzy-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
You know, to get some +ve spin here, if we could tolerate Sups-Mawali dragfest during the IPL, this 1-2 week dragfest may very well be worth the wait, if we get back Dutta-Naku, which most articles we read say they will, come on how long can they show Dutta zoned out?
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Dont even remind me of the last year's dragfest due to IPL....1.5 month of draught and then if not equal, torturing month of recovery......Are we expecting a sequel this year??

*Sighs*

Edited by Dancingdoll - 18 January 2011 at 8:38pm

komal_w25mussy.jamshed

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Girls I thnk so now when we have our Dutta back for whole time we should be bit patient and enjoy the feeling of having Dutta for whole time.wasnt it big thng...LTL without Dutta....Naku with sumone else?? so now wen tat issue is solved shudnt we give sumtime to this drag?

See this story was always of Nakusha but now wen Dutta is to be made integral part of this story they too need time to pull him in and explore his character more. It clearly shows from the episodes that they r still deciding how to move ahead...how to make the tasha reunion more memorable. I feel this drag is happening coz of story change. So instead of jst getting frustrated and angry lets be patient....if we can survive and beat MR's exit news this drag is nuthing in front of it and i m sure with Tasha' reunion all r "shikve" will vanish

so lets start counting the countdown for our beloved tasha union

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykdroopy_asleepmussy.jamshedPrinsesse.Suvi

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Girls I thnk so now when we have our Dutta back for whole time we should be bit patient and enjoy the feeling of having Dutta for whole time.wasnt it big thng...LTL without Dutta....Naku with sumone else?? so now wen tat issue is solved shudnt we give sumtime to this drag?

See this story was always of Nakusha but now wen Dutta is to be made integral part of this story they too need time to pull him in and explore his character more. It clearly shows from the episodes that they r still deciding how to move ahead...how to make the tasha reunion more memorable. I feel this drag is happening coz of story change. So instead of jst getting frustrated and angry lets be patient....if we can survive and beat MR's exit news this drag is nuthing in front of it and i m sure with Tasha' reunion all r "shikve" will vanish

so lets start counting the countdown for our beloved tasha union

I totally Agree with uuuuuuuu...

convinced with ur every thought...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks for ur encouragement Dear...........
TongueTongueTongueTongue

left_forevermussy.jamshed

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ksh for the wonderful post Thumbs UpHugI totally agree with u yaar ... i can"t take this track anymore ....uppar se seema is getting on my nervesOuch....I hope Cvs stop this dragfest already .....we wanna see Tasha reunionWink
geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hey gals .. this seems to be CVs way of taking badla on us !!!!  we were screaming we want dutta.. we want dutta ... so probably they are telling us ... take it ... here he is ... making it more like so near and yet so far off !!!  we get to see little glimpses of dutta .. just enof to make us sit up on the sofa. but wont have anything more Dead

in all probability they are reworking the story....bringing back dutta into the picture without making it very obvious .... but after all the discussions and mails and petitions .. they know the viewers( 90% of whom seem to be IF forum members) cant be fooled that easily!!!  so lets give them the benefit of doubt na and wait and watch . probably by this week end ... Dutta would be fully recovered and hopefully on Monday we could have him mesmerising us with his magnetic gaze?Day Dreaming

till then.. keep staring at him and also admiring whenever he appears .... whether it is the hair on his head or his lips or the dimple on his chin !!!!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index