Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? (Page 8)

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by silkroute

Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Shreya totally agree wid U........................                                                                                                  M Really fed up of this drag fest......................                                                                                                 CV's trying to fool us with glimpse of Dutta.....................                                                                                Epi's r going too boring..........................  I dunno understand what they want to do with the stroy...........  In tonite's epi Kala told Nakku " Tu dekh tere liye kaya aa raha hai "..............                   Fir bhi Nakku is all shocked & crying............................ She knws everything about Kala but she never do anything to stop her............................  uper se they r showing Bajji as personal driver of Nakku..........................  Does he  suppose to be that only ???? 

Yeah...the way they are showing Dutta is how a small otherwise b-grade movie uses the special appearance of a big star. They show him as a guest appearance and try to stretch his presence though his screen time would be really less.

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Dead

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.LOL
Lol..I have... ya more apt comparisonSmile

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

What I dont understand, is why the hell Dutta is not calling Baaji? I mean, are they taking us viewers to be dumb or what?

That's the whole point, droopy_asleep! They're shying away from showing Dutta conscious or in any state at all for that matter because once we see him properly, there is going to be the expectation that he has to try to reach/contact home logically, which he will do as shown by the SBS segment...but when they do show it, there is going to be no time to drag or get in whatever else they're wanting to with this inane PN/villagers drivel.

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!

Exactly! Now I am thinking some kind of temporary memory loss would have been better than this crap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Shreya totally agree wid U........................                                                                                                  M Really fed up of this drag fest......................                                                                                                 CV's trying to fool us with glimpse of Dutta.....................                                                                                Epi's r going too boring..........................  I dunno understand what they want to do with the stroy...........  In tonite's epi Kala told Nakku " Tu dekh tere liye kaya aa raha hai "..............                   Fir bhi Nakku is all shocked & crying............................ She knws everything about Kala but she never do anything to stop her............................  uper se they r showing Bajji as personal driver of Nakku..........................  Does he  suppose to be that only ???? 

Yeah...the way they are showing Dutta is how a small otherwise b-grade movie uses the special appearance of a big star. They show him as a guest appearance and try to stretch his presence though his screen time would be really less.

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Dead

LOL! Someone has heard of the movie apart from me. I remember going to watch the movie for him.

skavitha08

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

LOL! Someone has heard of the movie apart from me. I remember going to watch the movie for him.
[/QUOTE]

:D ya and we'll now have Nakku and Baaji with their platoon of gaonwallas singing..ho gayi tayyar hamari Army *horror* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

[.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:D ya and we'll now have Nakku and Baaji with their platoon of gaonwallas singing..ho gayi tayyar hamari Army *horror* LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOL! U even remember that song.ROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hi Shreya.. thanks for the post. just looking at the number of pages it has crossed since you wrote this post is proof enuf of how frustrated all of us are..i am finding it difficult to believe that this is the show i fell in love with.. esp as for the last 2 nights i have been up till midnight watching old episodes and that is making me feel worse even hearing about how the episode is..i fail to understand why they want to destroy such a good show.. no promos,no pre caps, though last days they have been meherbaan enuf to give precaps!lol, but seeing tomorrow's pre cap with AS seeing Dutta everywhere now is really the limit.

and thanks very much for mentioning about world cup and IPL.. i have been posting the same in a few threads and how much LTL will go into dragfest once world cup kicks in.. anyone who thinks LTL will not go into go-slow mode do not understand the importance of world cup cricket in India and especially this year with it being held there too.. almost all homes will tune into cricket without fail, esp as i expect most matches to be day-night too.. now IPL coming on the heels of world cup may not take off as much as last year as ppl might have had their fill watching world cup., but that is something only time will tell.. but rest assured, even though all but one match of India are on weekend, it will have a major impact..so cant understand why they have to drag now..
LOL.. maybe we should start a petition for this too now!!.. Dutta ko supporting cast mein nahi chaiye.. he is the main lead and show him as one.. and Dutta is, was and will be Don, dont want Nakku netagiri..gosh, i am totally fed up and just at the end of my tether with LTL! 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Hi Shreya.. thanks for the post. just looking at the number of pages it has crossed since you wrote this post is proof enuf of how frustrated all of us are..i am finding it difficult to believe that this is the show i fell in love with.. esp as for the last 2 nights i have been up till midnight watching old episodes and that is making me feel worse even hearing about how the episode is..i fail to understand why they want to destroy such a good show.. no promos,no pre caps, though last days they have been meherbaan enuf to give precaps!lol, but seeing tomorrow's pre cap with AS seeing Dutta everywhere now is really the limit.

and thanks very much for mentioning about world cup and IPL.. i have been posting the same in a few threads and how much LTL will go into dragfest once world cup kicks in.. anyone who thinks LTL will not go into go-slow mode do not understand the importance of world cup cricket in India and especially this year with it being held there too.. almost all homes will tune into cricket without fail, esp as i expect most matches to be day-night too.. now IPL coming on the heels of world cup may not take off as much as last year as ppl might have had their fill watching world cup., but that is something only time will tell.. but rest assured, even though all but one match of India are on weekend, it will have a major impact..so cant understand why they have to drag now..
LOL.. maybe we should start a petition for this too now!!.. Dutta ko supporting cast mein nahi chaiye.. he is the main lead and show him as one.. and Dutta is, was and will be Don, dont want Nakku netagiri..gosh, i am totally fed up and just at the end of my tether with LTL! 

Vandu...till now we even havent got a confirmation if MR staying or not...now ur talking of new petition. LOL! But seriously I dont believe this show will go on forever. But atleast give us something good while it lasts. Can understand what's stopping them.

prettywoman

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Looks like its time for us to get another petition ready Approve!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanTheRager

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index