Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? (Page 7)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!

Yessss...and less Nakku, plzzzzzzzzz!

Isn't MV busy with JDJ? And still she was there in the whole epi today. You have to give it to LTL to drag it to such an extent that I'm completely put off by Nakku. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkroute

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Shreya totally agree wid U........................                                                                                                  M Really fed up of this drag fest......................                                                                                                 CV's trying to fool us with glimpse of Dutta.....................                                                                                Epi's r going too boring..........................  I dunno understand what they want to do with the stroy...........  In tonite's epi Kala told Nakku " Tu dekh tere liye kaya aa raha hai "..............                   Fir bhi Nakku is all shocked & crying............................ She knws everything about Kala but she never do anything to stop her............................  uper se they r showing Bajji as personal driver of Nakku..........................  Does he  suppose to be that only ???? 

Yeah...the way they are showing Dutta is how a small otherwise b-grade movie uses the special appearance of a big star. They show him as a guest appearance and try to stretch his presence though his screen time would be really less.

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Dead

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.LOL
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!

Yessss...and less Nakku, plzzzzzzzzz!

Isn't MV busy with JDJ? And still she was there in the whole epi today. You have to give it to LTL to drag it to such an extent that I'm completely put off by Nakku. Sleepy

Maybe it will soon be Naku's turn to take a break after Babi.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

It was as if MR's qutting news/rumours scared the hell out of them and they thought 'How can LTL survive without its resident don?'. So what do they do? Turn the second most popular character in the show into a don.

I just feel confused cuz it's been almost a week if not more since they've shown us MANY LTL on-set segments or articles have been coming out etc. etc. which show that everyone is back to work as usual.....if maybe the MR leaving thing was still on, I could understand why they've shifted into this nonsense mode of trying to make Nakku the new age female savior of Patilwadi but I truly am unable to understand WHY this is all being shown.....if MR is back to work and shooting....we are seeing so much off-screen footage of him obviously shooting but NONE of it materializes in the actual epi.....where is all this going?Confused.....WHAT kind of writing/scheduling is going on in this show these days? *sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08kabeeraspeakingincandescenceMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It was as if MR's qutting news/rumours scared the hell out of them and they thought 'How can LTL survive without its resident don?'. So what do they do? Turn the second most popular character in the show into a don.

I just feel confused cuz it's been almost a week if not more since they've shown us MANY LTL on-set segments or articles have been coming out etc. etc. which show that everyone is back to work as usual.....if maybe the MR leaving thing was still on, I could understand why they've shifted into this nonsense mode of trying to make Nakku the new age female savior of Patilwadi but I truly am unable to understand WHY this is all being shown.....if MR is back to work and shooting....we are seeing so much off-screen footage of him obviously shooting but NONE of it materializes in the actual epi.....where is all this going?Confused.....WHAT kind of writing/scheduling is going on in this show these days? *sigh*

Maybe all this will be shown next week. I mean when Seema came in her entry in news channels was shown on a Thu/Fri but the epi was telecast only the next Thu/Fri. So this means more of Naku vahini crap.

skavitha08

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Btw talking of the villagers the guy whom Dutta slapped at the daru adda and the handicapped guy whose wife gave D a lecture was back as a villager.

They're probably also technicians, just like Suresh LOL

And MV apparently even had an injury this week, but still that had absolutely zero effect on her duration of screenspace! LOL

Edited by make-believe - 18 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Btw talking of the villagers the guy whom Dutta slapped at the daru adda and the handicapped guy whose wife gave D a lecture was back as a villager.

They're probably also technicians, just like Suresh LOL

And MV apparently even had an injury this week, but still that had absolutely zero effect on her duration of screenspace! LOL

When I first heard of MV in JDJ my first concern was Naku's screen time. But there are no effects whatsoever of her presence in JDJ. So maybe we should really worry abt her wedding or honeymoon. She will be there in every single frame.Sleepy

incandescence

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Ksh ! nice post

I don't understand what compels them to take us for granted. I mean there is a limit yaar. Why are they stuck at unconscious Dutta, I so want story to move forward and Seema track to pick some pace and ends well. I don't want to see aunty bai torturing us for a long time..for God's sake, move on CVs..we all know you're capable people. I am so bored of seeing Naku as Goddess for villagers, its hell boring.. Its an excellent time to show baji's love story along with the current track.. they can atleast built any friendship b/w bajji and madhu or roops..I can't see madhu anywhere..london chali gaye kia...Shocked

I so want Kala's reality to be revealed ..whole year gone n she is not even touched. I want her real face getting exposed infront of all . and we getting any new powerful actor as villain such as Pavan Malhotra (Morey) and Murli Sharma (Anna)...

I m so shocked Pawan is roped in for star plus show...we have been shouting for Morey since long , he was definitely not busy and hence signed for new SP show.

Now this seema chaskar love story n seema naku's friendship is giving me yawns.......wake up CVs. stop Dragging...seema ko jaldi farigh karo plz.......show more of Dutta/nakusha...kub tak we will wait for Tasha's love story...

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 18 January 2011 at 10:36am

Pooja_219

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index