Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? (Page 4)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Shreya totally agree wid U........................                                                                                                  M Really fed up of this drag fest......................                                                                                                 CV's trying to fool us with glimpse of Dutta.....................                                                                                Epi's r going too boring..........................  I dunno understand what they want to do with the stroy...........  In tonite's epi Kala told Nakku " Tu dekh tere liye kaya aa raha hai "..............                   Fir bhi Nakku is all shocked & crying............................ She knws everything about Kala but she never do anything to stop her............................  uper se they r showing Bajji as personal driver of Nakku..........................  Does he  suppose to be that only ???? 

Yeah...the way they are showing Dutta is how a small otherwise b-grade movie uses the special appearance of a big star. They show him as a guest appearance and try to stretch his presence though his screen time would be really less.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedPooja_219--khushi--kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Agree wid u shreya.........dis is height of dragging yar........firstly sup's track n now seema........bt in sup's track Dutta was dere so v tolerated it sumhow.....bt here D is always on d bed n wen he gt conciousness he shouts baaje n AS..........i hope wen world cup or ipl starts dey drag tasha luv story.......i wont mind dat dragWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Apparently, the villager-Naku bonding is a Big track for them...! Unfortunately, it's not working at all!

Exactly, like you said...execution fail. And nightmarishly so.

Imagine if instead of this we had a scene where Kishore is needling Kala, or Leela feels suspicious about Suds, or Roops' reformation is taken a step further or there is a moment of grief and dejectedness for Baaji in solitude (which has been so harshly sidelined after the initial first impact of the crash!)...all of this could have been much better filler than AS-Nakku-Villagers and even if there would be some 'progress' in Roops or Leela's cases, it would be small enough not to have the pressing need of being developed until they have need for it again...

It's high time to drop the villagers track. AS-Nakku in PN may still be salvageable if the scenes can be written with some substance and emotion...with the villagers, they are just pushing it. 

EDIT: Btw Rosa, it's funny to have you as the optimist! LOL

Edited by make-believe - 18 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hyperbola87sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahraMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I have no idea what to think right now..

If we take epi by epi...past few episodes have been very very boring....It is not just about not showing Dutta...It is something else...There is not much happening and whatever is happening is hard to enjoy. Word! These ppl think that they can just show us obligatory glimpses of Dutta through Nakku's stupid imaginations and we'll be happy enough but I'm sorry they are WRONG....we want to see the REAL Dutta not this imaginary pointless version which is doing nothing for moving the story forward.

Initially when Nakku was being strong and searching for Dutta, I loved it...I thought she is not sitting around and moping, but doing something to find Dutta which is good...Then when the villagers and police were brought in, it was still ok..I started getting disappointed only after that...one epi of Nakku being respected by villagers as good...But worshipped and stuff...no....That was painful...It is not about Nakku being brave and being the perfect wife to Dutta...She is a brave girl...she stood against Kala, Anna etc..We know she is brave and has tremendous strength in her...Dutta knows that too...Then why drag these village scenes Exactly.....Nakku's strength of character has been shown in many ways before this and we don't need THIS kind of nonsense to see what a strong character she is.....she's always been very courageous especially when it comes to protecting Dutta but there was a nice balance with her simplicity, innocence, naivete as a character....all of which is nowadays being lost in this draggy pointless nonsense they are showing with the villagers....nowadays Nakku only seems capable of three things....repeatedly japoing "Saab aayenge", getting worshipped by the loopy villagers, and imagining Dutta everywhere......all of which is ending up making her character look extremely stupid and pathetic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ksh... i thought that finally dutta they showed dutta awake and that SBS segment of dutta trying to find his way ...i got hopeful that our wait is finally over and they will soon show nakku finding dutta or something but no they love to drag...last years supriya track dragging sounds better to me now...I go back to those episodes even today to catch a glimpse of TaSha together all happy...but this is the limit!! today's episode was too much....way too much for me to handle...

maybe the future track that has been planned are interesting and they change the way the show is going now but still boring us to death is not done at all.... M sure most of us have noticed this in LTL that any good turn or a twist happens all of a sudden no indication of such thing happening is shown in the show before it happens ..we blink and it changes and we feel that all that boredom we went through was worth it!!! i don think its going to be the case now ...

I feel that these people don't know how to develop a story to its future tracks giving it some sense...coming to today's episode it started off well with nakku seeing dutta's clothes shocked and in tears see that's human and that is normal...for how long can one believe on imaginations...okay for a moment lets say nakku is still believing that dutta is alive Fine but what about the village scene....AGAIN!!!
if nakku took her there and if she would have made those people tell AS that dutta is alive and that they too believe in it and he will be back and giving her some support would have made sense but these people telling AS that my son is yours till dutta returns and AS imagining dutta in them grrrrr....all this indicates as if dutta is dead already...that they have to kaam chalaoo with a village boy.... 

they better show some twist and a hope that dutta will be back with nakku by next week atleast...or else Ksh I am sure to take a break honey

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedPooja_219Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Anu....since ages? I thought we got to know about Chaskar-Seema connections only today...and also a confirmation on Seema's profession!

But I don't blame anyone for losing patience...it keeps happening with me time and again! I hope you guys don't feel so let down in future!Smile

LOL was the revelation of Seema's profession SERIOUSLY a shock to ANYONE? I hardly count that as storyline movement....it was obvious since AGES....and the Chaaskar-Seema connection has just been mentioned in articles and videos....again it's YET to be shown in the damn show where they are busy focussing on Nakku's loony antics along with AS and the rest of the PN clowns.

I just feel really pissed off cuz yesterday's epi had given me some hope and made me think that things could finally move but today has pissed me off enough to make me think it's best to stop watching LTL for a while again.....

@Bold: Exactly!

My case is exactly the oppositeLOL Things were going downhill for me till yesterday...but the decent episode has kind of provided me with some energy to jhelofy tonight's torture!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAreYaar

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by crystal_29

.nowadays Nakku only seems capable of three things....repeatedly japoing "Saab aayenge", getting worshipped by the loopy villagers, and imagining Dutta everywhere......all of which is ending up making her character look extremely stupid and pathetic. 
one more to add to ur list: Asking baji to take out the car.. LOL (i am way too irritated with that)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@ make-believe: I totally agree with you, they have so much they can work with- I would really love to see Leela and Roops going against Kala. But everything is just so stagnant- there's no progression at all- I said yesterday that I am not in the least interested in seeing Dutta as a vegetable and Naku gazing into thin air meaninglessly.

I don't mind the dragging, but only when there is something HAPPENING!! Here everything is just going round in a circle- we're getting the same scenes over and over again and it's really monotonous.

I really do not want to see Naku being the saviour of the village, I would much rather prefer it to be Baaji- but looks like Baaji's taken a back seat in this whole track! Ermm Now I'm a woman, so don't get me wrong, but it looks like the women are starting to wear the pants and the men the bangles!! x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index