Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? (Page 3)

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
naku has become naku maata and now she will initiate AS into hallucinations....for the first time suds got it right...yeh sab mental case hain....but please stop this daydreaming cvs for heaven's sake

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hyperbola87Crystal29sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Anu....since ages? I thought we got to know about Chaskar-Seema connections only today...and also a confirmation on Seema's profession!

But I don't blame anyone for losing patience...it keeps happening with me time and again! I hope you guys don't feel so let down in future!Smile

LOL was the revelation of Seema's profession SERIOUSLY a shock to ANYONE? I hardly count that as storyline movement....it was obvious since AGES....and the Chaaskar-Seema connection has just been mentioned in articles and videos....again it's YET to be shown in the damn show where they are busy focussing on Nakku's loony antics along with AS and the rest of the PN clowns.

I just feel really pissed off cuz yesterday's epi had given me some hope and made me think that things could finally move but today has pissed me off enough to make me think it's best to stop watching LTL for a while again.....

Edited by nureat01 - 18 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Exactly how I feel, Rosa. I know there's going to be something eventually...and there have been spoilers about interesting revelations already like Chaskar and Seema being connected...it's just this wait...what you would call, 'intezaar bhaari padna.' And they're dealing with it in such an insipid manner too...the PN folk are just going crazy, especially AS and Nakku. If they maybe focused on the dynamics between Baaji/Kala/Roops/Kishore/Leela/Suds...maybe that would add some spark in the story which is presently just flat-lining.

EXACTLY! The manner in which this is being shown is SO insipid....and yes why not instead focus on the dynamics b/w the OTHER characters? This is a great time to give Kishore or Roops more footage instead but no.....they'd rather waste time in the same repetitive loony Nakku/AS crap and Kala's random freak out sessions (although atleast AG saves her scenes with some fab acting).....MV in Nakku's loony mode....I have no words.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingincandescence

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Though I'm quite frustrated with the current pace, I still am hopeful about the future, may be because I know that there are going to be some 'developments' in the story soon! I'm not really worried about the IPL. Last year, it was the occasion of the first TaSha wedding, a key event in the story, that they wanted to exploit to the fullest...much like the FR. This time, I don't think they'll stall any track because of the IPL.

LOL! We seem to have switched sides from pessimists and optimists POV. Frankly I dont mind Seema or any other character as long as they maintain pace of the show. But this is the heights. Yesterday Dutta got a tranqulizer and now he will be down for the rest of this week! How long are we going to shut up annd put up with it?

@bold: Exactly.....I'll tolerate many things if they pick up the damn PACE....as it is these characters are annoying but to have to watch the SAME scene every second day in the SAME way is wayyyyyyyyy too much to expect us to swallow!

@Rosa: Honestly I'm losing patience now cuz we've been given hints of these so called "developments" since ages but nothing has really materialized in closed to three WEEKS now.....patience is now wearing thin....I think I will just scream if I have to tolerate even one more epi of Nakku's bakwaas village trips!Dead

These developments were supposed to happen after Seema entered around Dec beginning. Now we are already in mid-Jan and I see no signs of any development.
Take it easy dear,this is LTL world & it revolves around LTL clock.So LTL 1 day = may be apna 1week

Edited by preety_219 - 18 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I have no idea what to think right now..

If we take epi by epi...past few episodes have been very very boring....It is not just about not showing Dutta...It is something else...There is not much happening and whatever is happening is hard to enjoy.

Initially when Nakku was being strong and searching for Dutta, I loved it...I thought she is not sitting around and moping, but doing something to find Dutta which is good...Then when the villagers and police were brought in, it was still ok..I started getting disappointed only after that...one epi of Nakku being respected by villagers as good...But worshipped and stuff...no....That was painful...It is not about Nakku being brave and being the perfect wife to Dutta...She is a brave girl...she stood against Kala, Anna etc..We know she is brave and has tremendous strength in her...Dutta knows that too...Then why drag these village scenes..And now AS is there too...

I would have loved Baaji to do more at this point...he is the second in command for Dutta.

I have hope that when Dutta is back in action, I would love the scenes. And Dutta-Nakku reunion would be beautiful...It is just going to be a matter of one more week of this...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shipssub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedPooja_219--khushi--kabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Hey Shreya totally agree wid U........................M Really fed up of this drag fest...................... CV's trying to fool us with glimpse of Dutta.....................  Epi's r going too boring..........................  I dunno understand what they want to do with the stroy...........  In tonite's epi Kala told Nakku " Tu dekh tere liye kaya aa raha hai "..............                   Fir bhi Nakku is all shocked & crying............................ She knws everything about Kala but she never do anything to stop her............................  uper se they r showing Bajji as personal driver of Nakku..........................  Does he  suppose to be that only ???? 

Edited by khushi0318 - 18 January 2011 at 9:54am

Crystal29mussy.jamshed

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Anu....since ages? I thought we got to know about Chaskar-Seema connections only today...and also a confirmation on Seema's profession!

But I don't blame anyone for losing patience...it keeps happening with me time and again! I hope you guys don't feel so let down in future!Smile

LOL was the revelation of Seema's profession SERIOUSLY a shock to ANYONE? I hardly count that as storyline movement....it was obvious since AGES....and the Chaaskar-Seema connection has just been mentioned in articles and videos....again it's YET to be shown in the damn show where they are busy focussing on Nakku's loony antics along with AS and the rest of the PN clowns.

I just feel really pissed off cuz yesterday's epi had given me some hope and made me think that things could finally move but today has pissed me off enough to make me think it's best to stop watching LTL for a while again.....

@Bold: Exactly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mussy.jamshedAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I have no idea what to think right now..

If we take epi by epi...past few episodes have been very very boring....It is not just about not showing Dutta...It is something else...There is not much happening and whatever is happening is hard to enjoy.

Initially when Nakku was being strong and searching for Dutta, I loved it...I thought she is not sitting around and moping, but doing something to find Dutta which is good...Then when the villagers and police were brought in, it was still ok..I started getting disappointed only after that...one epi of Nakku being respected by villagers as good...But worshipped and stuff...no....That was painful...It is not about Nakku being brave and being the perfect wife to Dutta...She is a brave girl...she stood against Kala, Anna etc..We know she is brave and has tremendous strength in her...Dutta knows that too...Then why drag these village scenes..And now AS is there too...

I would have loved Baaji to do more at this point...he is the second in command for Dutta.

I have hope that when Dutta is back in action, I would love the scenes. And Dutta-Nakku reunion would be beautiful...It is just going to be a matter of one more week of this...

@In bold: Exactly!

Crystal29mussy.jamshed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index