Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Even the snails are faster. I am giving up! On second thoughts most of us HAVE given up...the wait for Dutta and Tasha has been never ending.

this cv's have plannedto keep them seperated until eternity😡, and to top it all we have to endure kala😡
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: betty123

Agree wid u shreya.........dis is height of dragging yar........firstly sup's track n now seema........bt in sup's track Dutta was dere so v tolerated it sumhow.....bt here D is always on d bed n wen he gt conciousness he shouts baaje n AS..........i hope wen world cup or ipl starts dey drag tasha luv story.......i wont mind dat drag😉😆

Betty! Good to see you after so long! I dont think they will EVER drag the love story.
Some bakwas like this they will keep dragging.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Exactly, like you said...execution fail. And nightmarishly so.

Imagine if instead of this we had a scene where Kishore is needling Kala, or Leela feels suspicious about Suds, or Roops' reformation is taken a step further or there is a moment of grief and dejectedness for Baaji in solitude (which has been so harshly sidelined after the initial first impact of the crash!)...all of this could have been much better filler than AS-Nakku-Villagers and even if there would be some 'progress' in Roops or Leela's cases, it would be small enough not to have the pressing need of being developed until they have need for it again...

It's high time to drop the villagers track. AS-Nakku in PN may still be salvageable if the scenes can be written with some substance and emotion...with the villagers, they are just pushing it. 

EDIT: Btw Rosa, it's funny to have you as the optimist! 😆

Btw talking of the villagers the guy whom Dutta slapped at the daru adda and the handicapped guy whose wife gave D a lecture was back as a villager.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I love Nakku's innocence...her simple way of handling thing..I love that she can be a match to Dutta in her own different way...it was a match that was unique...That is the reason I am not liking the village scenes😭...If baaji had talked to the villagers and Nakku was just her usual quiet self...giving them support in her own way...I would have loved it.

Nakku is really being shortchanged these days sadly....what to say :S.....and so is Baaji....what COULD have been done in this scenario while Dutta is not in their lives and what IS being done....it's mind-numbing...the creatives DON'T want to think creatively it seems....they're enjoying being in this rut vis a vis every character.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

Ksh... i thought that finally dutta they showed dutta awake and that SBS segment of dutta trying to find his way ...i got hopeful that our wait is finally over and they will soon show nakku finding dutta or something but no they love to drag...last years supriya track dragging sounds better to me now...I go back to those episodes even today to catch a glimpse of TaSha together all happy...but this is the limit!! today's episode was too much....way too much for me to handle...

maybe the future track that has been planned are interesting and they change the way the show is going now but still boring us to death is not done at all.... M sure most of us have noticed this in LTL that any good turn or a twist happens all of a sudden no indication of such thing happening is shown in the show before it happens ..we blink and it changes and we feel that all that boredom we went through was worth it!!! i don think its going to be the case now ...

I feel that these people don't know how to develop a story to its future tracks giving it some sense...coming to today's episode it started off well with nakku seeing dutta's clothes shocked and in tears see that's human and that is normal...for how long can one believe on imaginations...okay for a moment lets say nakku is still believing that dutta is alive Fine but what about the village scene....AGAIN!!!
if nakku took her there and if she would have made those people tell AS that dutta is alive and that they too believe in it and he will be back and giving her some support would have made sense but these people telling AS that my son is yours till dutta returns and AS imagining dutta in them grrrrr....all this indicates as if dutta is dead already...that they have to kaam chalaoo with a village boy.... 

they better show some twist and a hope that dutta will be back with nakku by next week atleast...or else Ksh I am sure to take a break honey

Kavitha...Sups track seems like a classic in comparision to recent epis. Also they shouldnt drag something too much. Then even the best twist they had will fall flat as viewers would have lost interest due to the drag.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's time Chaskar went off to Seema for some loving- next stop Seeema's kotha- he needs to spend his 20 lacs somewhere! Lol! 😆 Uski outing Seema ka kotha par! That will move the story along! Explore Chaskar's daily life besides the talks on the phone with Benaami Bai!
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Nakku is really being shortchanged these days sadly....what to say :S.....and so is Baaji....what COULD have been done in this scenario while Dutta is not in their lives and what IS being done....it's mind-numbing...the creatives DON'T want to think creatively it seems....they're enjoying being in this rut vis a vis every character.

It was as if MR's qutting news/rumours scared the hell out of them and they thought 'How can LTL survive without its resident don?'. So what do they do? Turn the second most popular character in the show into a don.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

I think it's time Chaskar went off to Seema for some loving- next stop Seeema's kotha- he needs to spend his 20 lacs somewhere! Lol! 😆 Uski outing Seema ka kotha par! That will move the story along! Explore Chaskar's daily life besides the talks on the phone with Benaami Bai!

Maybe the positive of that will be Seema can use Dutta's money given by Kala to Chaskar for Dutta's tranqulizer injections.🤣
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!

Yessss...and less Nakku, plzzzzzzzzz!

Isn't MV busy with JDJ? And still she was there in the whole epi today. You have to give it to LTL to drag it to such an extent that I'm completely put off by Nakku. 🥱
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: silkroute

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. 🤢

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.😆