Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

one more to add to ur list: Asking baji to take out the car.. πŸ˜† (i am way too irritated with that)

@ make-believe: I totally agree with you, they have so much they can work with- I would really love to see Leela and Roops going against Kala. But everything is just so stagnant- there's no progression at all- I said yesterday that I am not in the least interested in seeing Dutta as a vegetable and Naku gazing into thin air meaninglessly.

I don't mind the dragging, but only when there is something HAPPENING!! Here everything is just going round in a circle- we're getting the same scenes over and over again and it's really monotonous.

I really do not want to see Naku being the saviour of the village, I would much rather prefer it to be Baaji- but looks like Baaji's taken a back seat in this whole track! πŸ€” Now I'm a woman, so don't get me wrong, but it looks like the women are starting to wear the pants and the men the bangles!! x
What I dont understand, is why the hell Dutta is not calling Baaji? I mean, are they taking us viewers to be dumb or what?
Originally posted by make-believe

Exactly, like you said...execution fail. And nightmarishly so.

Imagine if instead of this we had a scene where Kishore is needling Kala, or Leela feels suspicious about Suds, or Roops' reformation is taken a step further or there is a moment of grief and dejectedness for Baaji in solitude (which has been so harshly sidelined after the initial first impact of the crash!)...all of this could have been much better filler than AS-Nakku-Villagers and even if there would be some 'progress' in Roops or Leela's cases, it would be small enough not to have the pressing need of being developed until they have need for it again...

It's high time to drop the villagers track. AS-Nakku in PN may still be salvageable if the scenes can be written with some substance and emotion...with the villagers, they are just pushing it. 

EDIT: Btw Rosa, it's funny to have you as the optimist! πŸ˜†

I agree! I would have loved to see some Baji-alone scenes now...or Baji-Naku remembering Dutta....or Baji-Kala! I wonder why they are pushing poor Baji into a corner!!😑
You said it...I am fed up of Naku Maharani's lecture and Kala's vaccuum vileness...Kala for heaven's sake stop giving blank threats kuch karke dikha....wastage of time and money....

Torn clothes...I wanted to laugh specially when Kishore after so many days came to say kapre ka yeh hal, Bhau ka kya haal hoga....hello Kishore Bhau...ever heard of testing in forensic labs?....Dutta's body should contain some blood, aur kuch nehi toh uski sample toh hona chahiye???  The police have refused help but I guess with money you can get some tests done...stunted story writing and full of crap...I was watching some march'10 episodes a few days ago...it seems the writers have changed or the creatives now are running short of ideas, groping in the dark what to....grrrrrrrrrrr
@ tintiny: Kishore with that line reminded me of Baaji's stupid comment when Dutta and Naku fell down the cliff into the jungle- that if Dutta's phone is alright, Dutta must be alright too!! 🀣 Kya logic hai PN waloon ki!! 🀣 x
I 'watched' the episode in 5 minutes- what a load of sleep inducing jargon! I am getting sick and tired of watching the same people, going through the same emotions about the current situation. If it was Naku hallucinating the other day (though mega emotional), u guys r right- its now AS's turn? Who next? It's just soooo annoying! 😑 Yes we get the point that Dutta dwells everywhere as it is through his actions for the villagers blah blah- but I honestly don't care because we know what Dutta Shreeram Patil is about. We don't need it reinforced! We get the point dear CVs that u wish to display Naku as the one who will tend the villagers needs if desired! But it's utter boredom! I was already falling asleep sitting on my laptop! The episode would do the trick for insomniacs!

1 thing I would like to praise Naku for though, is managing to handle the situation with regards to the mental state of her mother-in-law! Bravo! πŸ‘ Bahu ho to aisi! Her actions to ensure that AS does not breakdown are praise worthy! Only significant thing for me!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah...the way they are showing Dutta is how a small otherwise b-grade movie uses the special appearance of a big star. They show him as a guest appearance and try to stretch his presence though his screen time would be really less.

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. 🀒
Originally posted by nureat01

she's always been very courageous especially when it comes to protecting Dutta but there was a nice balance with her simplicity, innocence, naivete as a character....all of which is nowadays being lost in this draggy pointless nonsense they are showing with the villagers....nowadays Nakku only seems capable of three things....repeatedly japoing "Saab aayenge", getting worshipped by the loopy villagers, and imagining Dutta everywhere......all of which is ending up making her character look extremely stupid and pathetic. 

I love Nakku's innocence...her simple way of handling thing..I love that she can be a match to Dutta in her own different way...it was a match that was unique...That is the reason I am not liking the village scenes😭...If baaji had talked to the villagers and Nakku was just her usual quiet self...giving them support in her own way...I would have loved it.
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

What I dont understand, is why the hell Dutta is not calling Baaji? I mean, are they taking us viewers to be dumb or what?

That's the whole point, droopy_asleep! They're shying away from showing Dutta conscious or in any state at all for that matter because once we see him properly, there is going to be the expectation that he has to try to reach/contact home logically, which he will do as shown by the SBS segment...but when they do show it, there is going to be no time to drag or get in whatever else they're wanting to with this inane PN/villagers drivel.

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago