Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I cant take it any more. Gosh! I thought finally Dutta woke up and things will move. But no such luck! What's the point of these epis. I mean Dutta is alive...so why show him alive in spirit in the hearts of people, Naku taking over as the new Naku vahini etc etc? Ok so we know there will be Seema's mujra for Chaskar. So what?
The world cup is coming up from mid-Feb and then there is IPL...which means more drag fest then. Atleast now can we move on? Or as a viewer of LTL who has seen it all should I take a break till IPL ends?

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Hyperbola87nabilamubeendikuloloVampgirlloveumishalnightoffullmoonsikkaishakomal_w25shruti10augustdesisistersmaszpinkykdivya17-7neets_ltl-Roopa-KevaCrystal29yoyo2-RD-shish15Fishfishleft_foreverskavitha08Pooja_219divy609mussy.jamshed-Madzy-Pyari_Zahrashonapinky*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19nimrahNelskabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniincandescencePrinsesse.Suvi--khushi--khushixAreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
hi shreya,
exactly same thoughts,i mean how much more they want us to bear with kala-suds., villagers-naku & now seema-chaskar.I mean they already established that dutta is temp. blind,so come on guys move on.Is it really necessary to still keep him unconscious?i am soAngry at cv's.
oh,i get it ,when he is unconscious then only his spirit can give darshan to nakku & now ASROFL

World cup is starting frm 19th feb which still has got roughly 5 weeks,does this mean that we have to jhelofy seema & her day-dreaming till then.

Right now the pace of story reminds me of my childhood bullock-cart rides & believe me my bulls were much faster than thisLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonmussy.jamshed

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreya... I was about to start a topic on the Drag fest at LTL....

Who are they trying to convince? The viewers or Aai Sahib ???

Cant stand it anymore...Nakku's ascension in ppl's heart, convincing Aai sahib, ...AngryAngry

Looks like Dutta was injected with a "5 episode" tranquilizerLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonneets_ltlmussy.jamshedmazkachazkaincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Even the snails are faster. I am giving up! On second thoughts most of us HAVE given up...the wait for Dutta and Tasha has been never ending.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonmussy.jamshed--khushi--

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Though I'm quite frustrated with the current pace, I still am hopeful about the future, may be because I know that there are going to be some 'developments' in the story soon! I'm not really worried about the IPL. Last year, it was the occasion of the first TaSha wedding, a key event in the story, that they wanted to exploit to the fullest...much like the FR. This time, I don't think they'll stall any track because of the IPL.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagonightoffullmoon-Roopa-Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingincandescenceImmaculateDreamkhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Though I'm quite frustrated with the current pace, I still am hopeful about the future, may be because I know that there are going to be some 'developments' in the story soon! I'm not really worried about the IPL. Last year, it was the occasion of the first TaSha wedding, a key event in the story, that they wanted to exploit to the fullest...much like the FR. This time, I don't think they'll stall any track because of the IPL.

LOL! We seem to have switched sides from pessimists and optimists POV. Frankly I dont mind Seema or any other character as long as they maintain pace of the show. But this is the heights. Yesterday Dutta got a tranqulizer and now he will be down for the rest of this week! How long are we going to shut up annd put up with it?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219mussy.jamshedincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveumishal

Thanks Shreya... I was about to start a topic on the Drag fest at LTL....

Who are they trying to convince? The viewers or Aai Sahib ???

Cant stand it anymore...Nakku's ascension in ppl's heart, convincing Aai sahib, ...AngryAngry

Looks like Dutta was injected with a "5 episode" tranquilizerLOLLOL

Worddd!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshedincandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

LOL! We seem to have switched sides from pessimists and optimists POV. Frankly I dont mind Seema or any other character as long as they maintain pace of the show. But this is the heights. Yesterday Dutta got a tranqulizer and now he will be down for the rest of this week! How long are we going to shut up annd put up with it?

@bold: Exactly.....I'll tolerate many things if they pick up the damn PACE....as it is these characters are annoying but to have to watch the SAME scene every second day in the SAME way is wayyyyyyyyy too much to expect us to swallow!

@Rosa: Honestly I'm losing patience now cuz we've been given hints of these so called "developments" since ages but nothing has really materialized in closed to three WEEKS now.....patience is now wearing thin....I think I will just scream if I have to tolerate even one more epi of Nakku's bakwaas village trips!Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25skavitha08mussy.jamshedincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index