Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet to Brij..Mere pass Maan hai..Doc-Abort d baby

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Brij comes n says.. Gith.. Geet shocked...to see Brij...Brij takes off his pagdi n advances towards Geet..n Geet is scared..!! MSK on the ghodi.. unaware of the situation..Baratis lift MSK on their shoulders..n dancing.. Dadi...Pinky all wait to welcome MSK.. Brij tells Geet..what u thot i will leave u after..ruining my family n its reputation... for what u have done..theres only one punishment..death...!! Theres a ribbon on the door where MSk n baratis wait..!! Geet screams..out Maan...save me...Brij strangling.. her.. n says..everytime..i tried to kill u...u r luck saved u..but not today...!! Tasha asks MSK to cut ribbon  n Pinky says....well first shagun.....then only u can cut ribbon jijaji... MSK says..what shangun amount?? Pinky... 50,000 ....n then...1,00,000 Rs....n Romeo says..we can cut all ribbons in delhi..wit it. so 200... Tasha says....well only monkeys can be allowed for it..!! Adi says..then we will not cut..!!  Dadi also teases.....n MSK says.. give ....Adi...n he does..!! Brij still strangling Geet...!! MSK cuts ribbon .. Dadi does arti n tilak...!! Geet manages to push Brij off...and picks up her headless and runs..screaming.. Maan...n MSK hears the shout..n asks Dadi about Geet..n then says..i heard her..so need to go..!! Geet running down stairs..Brij catches hold n pushes her to a corner....

Brij picks up lamp with oil n throws on Geet...n says..i will give u such dangerous death that no daughter will dare do what u did.. all baratis run towards Geet...n Brij ignites match n about to throw..when MSK comes n holds Brijs hand.....n scuffle starts....MSk punches Brij n hugs Geet...n still fight on....others come... n MSk continues to bash Brij....up!!   MSK crazy with anger...and beating Brij up.....and all stop n MSk says..how dare u raise ur hand on Geet..i will send u to prison n Brij says..so i dun tell the truth about ur wife being characterless..n MSk says..how dare u..n Geet stops n says....u want to say..that i m marrying second time?? Well brij all know that......is it crime to marry second time..!! Brij says..all know about ur wedding...wat about Baby?? Geet says..i m pregnant.... yes..i am..!!  Proud to be a mother.... whats our fault if the babys father..left us?? I m proud that...my baby has its father .....(turning to msk) ..that father..who will give all happiness of world to  it......i have MAAN....!! Geet says..anything more?? Brij says..what to say of a creature like u...n Geet says..just coz i tried to stand on my feet.... girls have no right to do as they please?? U can beat me up..lock me.... thats ok...... but we have to bear all....?? No Brij Handa..those days are gone..!! Geet will not bend before anyone.... She has every right to live her life... .this right i got from MSK..!!

Whatever u do.. u cant break our bond.. MSK n i ..our bond is unbreakable..!! 

MSK tells security to take Brij out and handover to police..!! Geet feels faintish and extends her hand...saying Maan.... n MSk holds in time...and carries her in..!! Dadi with Anne n Arjun and angry on Anne n says....do u have any responsibility to ur bhabhi..u left her alone.. Arjun saved the day ..by getting doc....!! Dadi questioning Anne.. but Arjun helps out...saying..i culdn finish work... but Anne helped....n i just gave her lift on the way to the mansion...n sorry..!! 

Anne - Arjun near pool n Anne says..why we here..i will get late... Arjun says...well i know..n i dun want it..so i got u here to apologise to u... Anne says..no need..!! Anne says..call me Anne n Arjun says..i can but u want me to call u what others call u..n Anne says..no...coz i know u ..very well..n Arjun startled.. n  Anne says..well when u got me here...during the date...u did so much n today u misusing the wedding preps..n Arjun says..u havent heard the village saying that.... girls are very excited during weddings..n guys take advantage of it..n Anne says...i m not a villager...n Arjun says..but ur a girl.....n Anne says..i feel like getting married today.. n Arjun says..liked any guy?? Anne says..u dunno???  Arjun says..so u love me so much..??

-END-

New Precap - Doc telling MSK....as Geet lies unconcious..that..if u wanna save Geets life..abort the baby... Shocked

Precap- Anne - Arjun move their faces closer....(Angry)

Link (Ashy)

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98ssssmarahcirCJMKSAgujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalshruthi040106JaipripassionfruitSaraswatie_Basmi123suvaaslondonronukrnlAnki.yasmijnRatiKoniraju73bostaniandimpi3Mohana14razor12Nandita5ibmeem275kripsyhemvbHema_Mtruthtellervarunyavantika_singhsolembaumshalinikanagubhakbhartifansravs_10cyberprincessMANEET_BABYnikipukis-o-m-m-i-enan_10Jadee777bahanebvs7691yadanuRohini20TishuunaseebramanChaudhrytmpaircubeQueenbeePallavimaanmishtimy_viewjenny.aksnAMAL722LadyArwenHADmishtibeauty84-RD-Bobbi.Arwenishveil_of_rosesputhNewdimeSimplyAparajitaSienna..9staroneserialsEvashHot_Indo_ChillyRadiantTreasurespringsMicronpushpineha2005iqbals4everAnvi2009KyunkiImafanAngadzgirllily_k25shalini01evasumiSophia21Preethi-Premimechantefillepunjabi.princesanna44LuvScoobygennyMKissTheSkykasuuuumaneet_forever9-Sangs-mgdg_2010SweetSammyrs12345khushimuskaanshaliniastha--aarthi--tinselsuk19bubblygal1711WeAimToPleasemaaniqraBlueberry_07Soapoperasrfun..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaamd410SahSahammoosneharaArwen.Serendipity..rahmona_pakswenahtani88ArYa.Kmkv-karishma-Absoluv-Kash-nivedithajnawazshaliFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanangelic shazGiraffidae-LetItGo-a2zahid-Mrs.MSK-Cute_AshAnjanaYYZtodayzstarpickachuSecretKhabri420JennyPenny

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Thanks very much:).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaneharashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks for all countdown buddies

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-neharasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniastha..Gurti-Kash..neharaKash-Gurti-Visukirti_fijitodayzstar

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Thanks Tanu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaLuvScoobysun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstar

maankigeet Groupbie
maankigeet
maankigeet

Thanks tanu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaipriArmu4evanehara

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thankss

From Muskaan , Reema , Hinaa

& All My CD Buddies

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 18 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-kasuuuushaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fijitodayzstar

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much Tanu!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaaneharaAbsoluvkirti_fiji

Go to top