India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Ki Jai ! (Page 7)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Agreed....she is confident abt him....b the way great posts and replies....Thumbs UpLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ROFL i knw is gone mad ..............
she dead 4m abhay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0o.Leah.o0

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Piya has so much Guts becuase she is madly in love with Abhay..and LOVE Brings in lots of courage and NO FEAR OF DEATH...!!

0o.Leah.o0

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLYou have amazing sense of humour Appy. We can trust you to make us laugh in most serious moments of the show. Loved your post. 

You are right about Abhay making chutney and Bhartha out of Pia with all her spies (oops spices). Ouch

She does have amazing guts to challenge his vampire instincts to find out truth about him. Dead

On second thoughts, Abhaykins is gentleman (oops gentlevampire). He can hardly do much when it comes to Pia except for using a few galiayan or pinning her to a pillar or wall. Pia already has enough practice on that note. Unless Abhay is more creative, Pia is safe. LOL

Edited by Ritz93 - 18 January 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugmadmaxine0o.Leah.o0TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
OMG...how in the world did i miss this post?? 
ROFL ROFL this girl really has incredible guts...i must say...the way she lied about earring..i was so impressed with piya...lol...
piya better run for her life as soon as she is done with her act...
abhay is totally gone case right now...he was so angry on suspecting tht it was piya..and said i will not leave you piya...
just think wat will happen wen he really finds out tht i was piya all the way playing with him..lol...he will make chutney outta her...ROFL
and and since he yelled metz out loud..if tracker or misha utters a word about is it the same metz whose ghost piya had called the other day..and abhay overhears it...ha ha ha ha....abhay won't even wait to make chutney...usse kachcha chaba jaayega...ROFL
i am soo waiting to see his reaction wen he finds out it was piya all the way...

on a serious note...i know her method is totally wrong and is hurting abhay very much...bt she has bigger and better motive behind all this..i wish there was another way..bt is there???..though she deserves all i said above for wat she has done...

Edited by kiranni - 18 January 2011 at 7:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
her behavior is just bluhDead..and its gutless! its like stabbing someone when they are the least expecting!

She is not only insensitive, inconsiderate, but also selfish and ungrateful! how could she hurt him so after all he did for her..

She is like, i have to know , i want to know, what i want i get nothing else matters, she doesn't care  what she is doing to Abhay! hurting him like this, she needs to back off

Abhay should issue a restraining order against her she is a pest and  a stalker AngryLOL

If she was my freind and was doing something like this i will slap her hard and tell her go to hellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzie0o.Leah.o0

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
She was amazing with the planning and convincingThumbs Up i like the sharp attitudes they give eacother,awesome coact!....still i think Abhay should be able to smell the diffrence.

0o.Leah.o0

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Well I agree Piya really have guts  but at the back of her mind she knows that Abhay can't cause any harm to her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index