Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Ki Jai ! (Page 5)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Is Piya By any chance related to Clark Kent?Shocked
She was even faster than the vampire in changing and running out of the scene?ROFL....our Piya is  a superwomanLOL!

To creatives....seriously??? a vampire who cant sense and smell the diffrence?Ermm.....so i guess then Piya can just start going around with Victorian dresses and become Maithali for his joy's sake(ofcourse after teeling him abt it).....if he is only happy with the sight of her.

and noone else in that huge hall noticed Piya except for Abhay??Confused

overally i liked the attitude they gave eachother though.....it was powerful....however i am getting tired of Abhays attitude towards her even when he didnt suspect her yet ....and i hope they wont drag on this.....they can easly go for the vampire truth by the end of this week!Approve....but guess they loooove draggging!....i mean yesterdays and todays episode have been ofcourse awesome in terms of expressions and emotions and intercations, but at the end of nothing has moved forward yet and nothing has been revealed.

ROFL. Clark Kent ! Thank God she doesnt wear her chaddies over her dress though !LOL Abhay would have fainted!

I know! That was what I was wondering too ! Couldnt he like smell her or something. Oh well, its their story, so we better leave our brains behind and just watch.

Yeah. The story is being dragged. I wish they would just come out with it soones, BEFORE everyone starts getting bored !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugkaushiki9Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

thank God u got me soon....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

bt really nice post....

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Originally posted by kaushiki9

ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

i m waiting 4 Pia's act 2 get revealed 2 Abhay
she'll b d 1at human he'll attack, and bith of them'll b vampires

Chandeena'll not have any prob then with both of them being togetherROFLROFLROFLROFL
Wah ! You are crazier than I am.
Kya idea hai!

Wah wah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

good post hunnn.......
piya really is a bold teenager.....she has even learnt to make instant lies frm abhay....ROFL
Maggie two minute lies !
Bas socho, bolo or muskurao !LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzie

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

thank God u got me soon....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

bt really nice post....

Thank you !

kaushiki9

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
pia is his weaknes. .he'll nt hurt her. .i so wanna c abhiya's hug n abhay cryng n revealing hs truth

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel31420o.Leah.o0kaushiki9pyar-ishk

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ya.............but she did a mistake..................

0o.Leah.o0

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

ROFL. Clark Kent ! Thank God she doesnt wear her chaddies over her dress though !LOL Abhay would have fainted!

I know! That was what I was wondering too ! Couldnt he like smell her or something. Oh well, its their story, so we better leave our brains behind and just watch.

Yeah. The story is being dragged. I wish they would just come out with it soones, BEFORE everyone starts getting bored !

LMAOLOL....chaddies.......the Abhay i saw would still not tell the diffrenceROFL

yea, we just have to switch off the Vampire logics mostly when it comes to AbhayLOL......i guess his Vampire transition didnt fully reach 100%.......he is still 'loading' there in the middle somewhereLOLLOL 

yea....Dragging!!....i guess they know we are hooked like madmaniacs cause of Abhiya and they are taking advantage of itAngryAngry

but on serious note.....i hope Abhay wont be too harsh on her later on, he is already rude overally as it is, (expect when he is saving herLOL,)....she sure did wrong but he gave her enough reasons to act that way.....wrong way, but no other path was left to take.....

Edited by ..Mari.. - 18 January 2011 at 9:53am

Ritzie

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

jab abhay ko pata chalega toh piya ka kya hoga kalia??  

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index