Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Piya By any chance related to Clark Kent?😲
She was even faster than the vampire in changing and running out of the scene?🤣....our Piya is  a superwoman😆!

To creatives....seriously??? a vampire who cant sense and smell the diffrence? not even a bit🤔.....so i guess then Piya can just start going around with Victorian dresses and become Maithali for his joy's sake(ofcourse after telling him abt it).....if he is only happy with the sight of her.

and noone else in that huge hall noticed Piya(Metz) except for Abhay??😕

overally i liked the attitude they gave eachother though.....it was powerful....however i am getting tired of Abhays attitude towards her even when he didnt suspect her yet ....and i hope they wont drag on this.....they can easily go for the vampire truth by the end of this week!....but guess they loooove draggging!....i mean yesterdays and todays episode have been ofcourse awesome in terms of expressions and emotions and intercations, but at the end of it nothing has moved forward yet and nothing has been revealed.....
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
good post hunnn.......
piya really is a bold teenager.....she has even learnt to make instant lies frm abhay....🤣
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

Is Piya By any chance related to Clark Kent?😲

She was even faster than the vampire in changing and running out of the scene?🤣....our Piya is  a superwoman😆!

To creatives....seriously??? a vampire who cant sense and smell the diffrence?🤔.....so i guess then Piya can just start going around with Victorian dresses and become Maithali for his joy's sake(ofcourse after teeling him abt it).....if he is only happy with the sight of her.

and noone else in that huge hall noticed Piya except for Abhay??😕

overally i liked the attitude they gave eachother though.....it was powerful....however i am getting tired of Abhays attitude towards her even when he didnt suspect her yet ....and i hope they wont drag on this.....they can easly go for the vampire truth by the end of this week!....but guess they loooove draggging!....i mean yesterdays and todays episode have been ofcourse awesome in terms of expressions and emotions and intercations, but at the end of nothing has moved forward yet and nothing has been revealed.

ROFL. Clark Kent ! Thank God she doesnt wear her chaddies over her dress though !😆 Abhay would have fainted!

I know! That was what I was wondering too ! Couldnt he like smell her or something. Oh well, its their story, so we better leave our brains behind and just watch.

Yeah. The story is being dragged. I wish they would just come out with it soones, BEFORE everyone starts getting bored !
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thank God u got me soon....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bt really nice post....

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

Wah ! You are crazier than I am.
Kya idea hai!

Wah wah!

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

good post hunnn.......
piya really is a bold teenager.....she has even learnt to make instant lies frm abhay....🤣

Maggie two minute lies !
Bas socho, bolo or muskurao !😆
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

thank God u got me soon....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bt really nice post....

Thank you !
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pia is his weaknes. .he'll nt hurt her. .i so wanna c abhiya's hug n abhay cryng n revealing hs truth
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya.............but she did a mistake..................
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

ROFL. Clark Kent ! Thank God she doesnt wear her chaddies over her dress though !😆 Abhay would have fainted!

I know! That was what I was wondering too ! Couldnt he like smell her or something. Oh well, its their story, so we better leave our brains behind and just watch.

Yeah. The story is being dragged. I wish they would just come out with it soones, BEFORE everyone starts getting bored !

LMAO😆....chaddies.......the Abhay i saw would still not tell the diffrence🤣

yea, we just have to switch off the Vampire logics mostly when it comes to Abhay😆......i guess his Vampire transition didnt fully reach 100%.......he is still 'loading' there in the middle somewhere😆😆 

yea....Dragging!!....i guess they know we are hooked like madmaniacs cause of Abhiya and they are taking advantage of it😡😡

but on serious note.....i hope Abhay wont be too harsh on her later on, he is already rude overally as it is, (expect when he is saving her😆,)....she sure did wrong but he gave her enough reasons to act that way.....wrong way, but no other path was left to take.....
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

jab abhay ko pata chalega toh piya ka kya hoga kalia??