Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EK HASEENA THI EK DEEWANA THA!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
So today it was revealed dat it was piya disguised as metz nd she very cleverly fooled abhay forcing him to believe dat metz has returned...........she has returned only for him..........she kept her promise!!! abhay for once thought dat it was piya doing all dis nd was all shattered as he was sure dat piya knws wat metz is for him nd when it cums to her he even takes his heart outCry but piya being rather immature wants d truth desperately out nd can cross any limit for dat!!!! d song sequence (for a surprise......abhay was searching for piya) was well shot but revealed dat much only dat we already knw........i jst feel vry bad for abhay!!!!!!!
and for refreshing us we had our cute miya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ok so it is official dat shaurya feels for misha nd likes her b'coz she is different from d crowd nd doesn't run behind fashion like other gals do!!!! he was rather surprised seeing misha avoiding him nd dat phone scene was jstROFL shaurya is indeed HOTTIE WID BRAINSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and dat trangad scene was shoooooooooo cute.............i liked tracker when she set her hair right.....she is pretty!!!!! nd angad stole d clothes of sum patla dubla poor chapROFLROFL nd indeed those two dumbos r made for each other!!!!!
panchhi is still not over danish.....i think she is soon gonna find sumone special in her boss!!!!!Embarrassed

Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur786saphira7988cutemugKhaLidaHknumnumRitzieAisha.Mahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i was waitng 4 ur post. .hah. .so dat ws pia. .how she managd 2 change her dress so fast

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.Befikre

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
OMGG agree with you dear.. Very well post ;D

); WHY? I know that Piya did this all to know that Abhay is a vampire or not? But its hurt )': theyy way he was looking at her, And having tears in his eyes Cry GOSH 'ekhaseenathi.. ekdewanatha' it wass AMAZINGG,

Then he wants to stop her, Think that his Metz is back ): But the real that she's Piya not her, So cant wait for tomo aswell? ^ Day Dreaming

All the way, P K Y E K rocks!! :D Hug

-aishi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@Prathiba; LOL^ ROFL I know another blooper ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

i was waitng 4 ur post. .hah. .so dat ws pia. .how she managd 2 change her dress so fast

thanxEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ya she was like superfast express train in changing clothes nd managed to fool abhayLOL

Aisha.

EagleEye- IF-Sizzlerz
EagleEye-
EagleEye-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
she  is  supergirl...lol

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@Yeahh saww her, Thats what i found so FUNNY today ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

OMGG agree with you dear.. Very well post ;D

); WHY? I know that Piya did this all to know that Abhay is a vampire or not? But its hurt )': theyy way he was looking at her, And having tears in his eyes Cry GOSH 'ekhaseenathi.. ekdewanatha' it wass AMAZINGG,

Then he wants to stop her, Think that his Metz is back ): But the real that she's Piya not her, So cant wait for tomo aswell? ^ Day Dreaming

All the way, P K Y E K rocks!! :D Hug

-aishi

thanx aishiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i really felt bad for abhay .....he almost had tears in his eyes nd d song was shot well but we already r aware of  d content shown in d song.......nd dat last scene was a bit dramaticLOLLOL

Aisha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index