larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
easy 2 say that its 2011!

but still ppl believe that woman arent allowed to live 

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

Being a rich family in a village but women have no self respect.

acc to show DS is a widow ran from her inlaws house...and built so much business in an absolutely new place??
usko self respect allowed hai bakiyo ko nahi?
m kinda iffy on dat part.....
daadisa's story as a young woman was either a huge blooper or she is one of the most hypocrytical characters on the show..she had no qualms using her husband's share of property sum 50 yrs back bt dsnt even let her DILs breathe freely in her house..she does,thn its self-respect..others do,its bad upbringing..dnt get me started on her,i cud go on the whole day..Dead

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by tvdekha

Being a rich family in a village but women have no self respect.

acc to show DS is a widow ran from her inlaws house...and built so much business in an absolutely new place??
usko self respect allowed hai bakiyo ko nahi?
m kinda iffy on dat part.....
daadisa's story as a young woman was either a huge blooper or she is one of the most hypocrytical characters on the show..she had no qualms using her husband's share of property sum 50 yrs back bt dsnt even let her DILs breathe freely in her house..she does,thn its self-respect..others do,its bad upbringing..dnt get me started on her,i cud go on the whole day..Dead

Arrey Anu...itne dinon se hum log miss kar rahe the...DS bashing....ab saari piled up bhadas nikaal hi do tum...LOL ...a couple of episodes back...DS was trying to trick Jagya into agreeing to give her parpotha and she said...mujhe bhi chaar dhaam yatra pe jaana hai....and I loved the way Jagya replied...DS ki shakal dekhne laayak thi.....when Jagya said "app batado kab jaana hai..main baapusa se kehke ticket kata doonga" ROFLROFL

anu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@tvdekha & dv_freak 

and you know it happens even now...to this day !!! I have a friend here in US and he is originally from Rajasthan..his ancestors are from some village...one day I ended up discussing BV story with him...and was zapped to know such things actually happen in remote villages....child marriage, female infanticide and all social evils...and we talk about India moving forward, economic groW*H and other bull Censored....I feel until these social evil practices are uprooted...no progress will make India  superpower...Its sad but true..

anu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@tvdekha & dv_freak 

and you know it happens even now...to this day !!! I have a friend here in US and he is originally from Rajasthan..his ancestors are from some village...one day I ended up discussing BV story with him...and was zapped to know such things actually happen in remote villages....child marriage, female infanticide and all social evils...and we talk about India moving forward, economic groW*H and other bull Censored....I feel until these social evil practices are uprooted...no progress will make India  superpower...Its sad but true..
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

mentalities dnt change easy divz..even educated people living in metros behave like losers when it comes to the gender of the baby..personally having seen it,the shows like BV and lado just make me even more cynical..people are nt going to change and these shows cash in on the sentiments..thts it..believe me,the time spent in the obstetric ward and the USG posting in internship has taught me more abt the mindset of people thn all the education i have received..its pathetic..

divmath

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

divmath

Go to top