Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My guess about the story further... (Page 6)

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Bani....i Feel that the uncanny circumstances in Nivis life where in she will build a strong wall around her Heart...not believing in love or romance.....That is going to happen very soon now!!

She will be broken hopelessly now.....It is just amatter of time.....She will know the truth coz of virens wierd ways....And  i Feel she will leave Viren and the Soods ..This time!!

One more reason is Keshav is going to be in real trouble coz of that money problem...may be even go to jail.....And yash and Dadi will be left stranded.....So i feel she will be the only support!! They have given in previous article that she will emerge as a strong woman and stand on her own two feet.......I think all this will certainly will lead to that moment we have been waiting for...To really be that woman of substance ..Not some sacrificing queen who is always being tortured!!!

And i am sure Sid will have  a major role to play now...As u rightly said...And may be he will also emerge as a stronger person in all this.....The saddest part will be inspite of Viren being so cruel.....he will be forgiven By Both NivI and Sid !!

I would just love it If Divya is out Of Sids life somehowLOLI hope if nothing else the story atleast will lead that wayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

@Bani....i Feel that the uncanny circumstances in Nivis life where in she will build a strong wall around her Heart...not believing in love or romance.....That is going to happen very soon now!!

She will be broken hopelessly now.....It is just amatter of time.....She will know the truth coz of virens wierd ways....And  i Feel she will leave Viren and the Soods ..This time!!

One more reason is Keshav is going to be in real trouble coz of that money problem...may be even go to jail.....And yash and Dadi will be left stranded.....So i feel she will be the only support!! They have given in previous article that she will emerge as a strong woman and stand on her own two feet.......I think all this will certainly will lead to that moment we have been waiting for...To really be that woman of substance ..Not some sacrificing queen who is always being tortured!!!

And i am sure Sid will have  a major role to play now...As u rightly said...And may be he will also emerge as a stronger person in all this.....The saddest part will be inspite of Viren being so cruel.....he will be forgiven By Both NivI and Sid !!

I would just love it If Divya is out Of Sids life somehowLOLI hope if nothing else the story atleast will lead that wayLOL
Viren will be forgiven by Sid and Nivi. And Sid will advocate and convince people later, to forgive Viren. Thats the reason they are "they". Every character has it own dimension and limitation. Sid, how bad he can be, can never plot and scheme.I admit Sid made mistake, but he also apologised and I think, when everyone disbelieves him, he will by that pay the price of disbelieving innocent Keshav.
But he will be saved, as he apologised and is a dutiful son.

They are basically good at heart. They make mistakes, but also have the heart to apologise and forgive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsakhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

OK Bani I've watched the episode, but I don't think I got as much out of it as you did.

Sid tests Nivi's love by telling her he will kill himself and of course we know that she stops him and says she loves him. She finally gives into Sid's persuasive argument about why they should be together.

However, you also agree that everything Sid tells Nivi about their relationship doesn't materialize. CC and JW aside, Sid always places his family first and doesn't stand up for Nivi or support her in any visible way. 

Also, if Sid can put his family first then Nivi should be allowed the same rights, which he criticizes (by this I mean Divya). So for Viren, he ends up to be in the perfect place at the perfect time regarding Nivi.  

Viren is the opposite of Sid and operates differently from Sid AND Nivi. Although, Nivi never intended to marry Viren, she is manipulated into marriage for the very reason that Sid in Sept. 20th epi says he would be a horrible husband to Divya. 

We of course know that CC and JW are responsible for the way events unfold although they never intended for their son to get caught up in their trap. However, what goes around comes around.

Okay Bani, I'm sure I'm missing what you meant, so could you please explain the significance of the episode?
did u watch that episode when Sid and Nivedita took pheres, I mean incomplete pheres?
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by asyadada

OK Bani I've watched the episode, but I don't think I got as much out of it as you did.

Sid tests Nivi's love by telling her he will kill himself and of course we know that she stops him and says she loves him. She finally gives into Sid's persuasive argument about why they should be together.

However, you also agree that everything Sid tells Nivi about their relationship doesn't materialize. CC and JW aside, Sid always places his family first and doesn't stand up for Nivi or support her in any visible way. 

Also, if Sid can put his family first then Nivi should be allowed the same rights, which he criticizes (by this I mean Divya). So for Viren, he ends up to be in the perfect place at the perfect time regarding Nivi.  

Viren is the opposite of Sid and operates differently from Sid AND Nivi. Although, Nivi never intended to marry Viren, she is manipulated into marriage for the very reason that Sid in Sept. 20th epi says he would be a horrible husband to Divya. 

We of course know that CC and JW are responsible for the way events unfold although they never intended for their son to get caught up in their trap. However, what goes around comes around.

Okay Bani, I'm sure I'm missing what you meant, so could you please explain the significance of the episode?
did u watch that episode when Sid and Nivedita took pheres, I mean incomplete pheres?

I have seen it, but it's hazy as I haven't watched it recently.

Go to top