Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My guess about the story further... (Page 4)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren had chance to consummate his marriage, the day Nivi was opening the door for him in the resort. Nivi was totally into Viren, one step from Viren would have consummated their marriage. Then, why he did not? One thing could be he wanted to consummate in the cottage, but consummation does not depend on plans, I feelSmile..its an emotion.

See that's what I am saying, the Cts are avoiding he intimates acts between Viren and Nivi and also the same in Sid and Divya's marriage .Is that an indication that Sid and Nivi might end up together??

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Got to go Bani, see you tomorrow!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren had chance to consummate his marriage, the day Nivi was opening the door for him in the resort. Nivi was totally into Viren, one step from Viren would have consummated their marriage. Then, why he did not? One thing could be he wanted to consummate in the cottage, but consummation does not depend on plans, I feelSmile..its an emotion.

See that's what I am saying, the Cts are avoiding he intimates acts between Viren and Nivi and also the same in Sid and Divya's marriage .Is that an indication that Sid and Nivi might end up together??
If you watch the 20th September episode, there is a chance for Nivi-Sid. But the major hindrance to that episode is Nivi-Viren has become very popular, more than Sid-Putul and secondly, they both are married, what will happen to Divya?  Sid will never leave Divya, as he is a dutiful person. Also, Nivi will never leave Viren, if he needs help and is just deviated.

I feel the outcome will be understood a little better, once the motif of the stalker is revealed. If Sid is the stalker, then their story ends there only. If Viren is the stalker, then his motif is most important..is he negative or he is just mentally not stable and can be remedied? I feel the creatives might go to Viren being unstable and Sid-Nivi together helping him out of this. Nivi-Viren and Divya-Sid at the end.

I'ld love to see Nivi-Viren, but not Divya-Sid. I want a new girl for Sid. I'ld love to see Sid giving off every reponsibility of the family and property to Nivi-Viren and leave from there alone. May be he can find a better girl later.Smile

asyadada

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all in a sense that Sid is definitely being set up by someone. I'm not sure who that someone is however.
I rewatched the last scene several times and I've noticed the man wearing similar shirt as Sid was far to bulky / out of shape and was wearing loose pants. Actor playing Sid is lean and trim and wears fitted pants!!! I feel Sid is simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

I agree with you all in a sense that Sid is definitely being set up by someone. I'm not sure who that someone is however.
I rewatched the last scene several times and I've noticed the man wearing similar shirt as Sid was far to bulky / out of shape and was wearing loose pants. Actor playing Sid is lean and trim and wears fitted pants!!! I feel Sid is simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

or he is also being sent there by someone, he might have overheard that nivi viren might be in danger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariastarz4me

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@Bani: you've mentioned the Sept. 20th episode so many times that now I have to go see it! I'll be back!
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I know i am going away from my initial thoughts... but I just never want nivren to end...they look beautiful together... so I am having other thoughs thinking abt the complete scenario....

starting fresh... the recent HM article said Nivi will start suspecting between viren and sid... so if she suspecting one to be behind her... on second thoughts the CVs wont let the actual person out soon.... may be it is not Viren and for sure Sid.... so who has the main benefit of framing Sid and proving Nivi mental...so that she is out of Viren's life.... only one that comes to my mind is Jawahar.... he can take over the business from sid..if he loses face infront of family... remember Sid refusing money to jawahar... secondly... nivi being Keshav's daughter ...how can she remove her from Virens life..now that he knows...viren will not let this happen...and has already told that he can kill himself.... only way if nivi is proven mental... viren cant do anything... but will leave her....

none of the children know, that nivi's mother used to see strange things..ending up in her suicide... except for all the elders... Jawahar must know this... also seeing todays episode... he was calm as to having no contact with Viren... he called Nivi his wife.. he said what if the place is not safe..viren is not a kid... does he know where they are? he can hire people to go after them and prove sid being behind all this... he has done this before with keshav... and his own brother... he can go to any extent for property..and getting his place back ...may be viren will turn negative... but not in this case... may be bec he might want to hide something in his past from nivi.... if he is saying he is turning physotic all for love... which could mean that he want to hide something from nivi... he fears if nivi will know the truth abt his past , she might leave him... not sure what is going on.... but really i dont want it to be viren just for nivi's sake.

what do u guys think... CVs will not reveal the real stalker so easily...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OK Bani I've watched the episode, but I don't think I got as much out of it as you did.

Sid tests Nivi's love by telling her he will kill himself and of course we know that she stops him and says she loves him. She finally gives into Sid's persuasive argument about why they should be together.

However, you also agree that everything Sid tells Nivi about their relationship doesn't materialize. CC and JW aside, Sid always places his family first and doesn't stand up for Nivi or support her in any visible way. 

Also, if Sid can put his family first then Nivi should be allowed the same rights, which he criticizes (by this I mean Divya). So for Viren, he ends up to be in the perfect place at the perfect time regarding Nivi.  

Viren is the opposite of Sid and operates differently from Sid AND Nivi. Although, Nivi never intended to marry Viren, she is manipulated into marriage for the very reason that Sid in Sept. 20th epi says he would be a horrible husband to Divya. 

We of course know that CC and JW are responsible for the way events unfold although they never intended for their son to get caught up in their trap. However, what goes around comes around.

Okay Bani, I'm sure I'm missing what you meant, so could you please explain the significance of the episode?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

Go to top