Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My guess about the story further... (Page 3)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Bani, thanks for bring this point of view.
Chanchal surely knows her son well..She was fearing for Viren .So that is a  strong clue.

I guess Siddharth is being framed, the stalker had the same shirt like Sids, so he is another target for sure!  So pointers is towards Viren .But who is the second person, paid resort staff??

Viren has spoilt his own beautiful moment with Niveditha.That is why , he is called psychotic lover, maybe not really obsessive !

I agree now it is getting very interesting.But if Viren is revealed as the stalker, will the storyline be the interesting like this anymore?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Chanchal surely knows her son well..She was fearing for Viren .So that is a  strong clue.

I guess Siddharth is being framed, the stalker had the same shirt like Sids, so he is another target for sure!  So pointers is towards Viren .But who is the second person, paid resort staff??

Viren has spoilt his own beautiful moment with Niveditha.That is why , he is called psychotic lover, maybe not really obsessive !

I agree now it is getting very interesting.But if Viren is revealed as the stalker, will the storyline be the interesting like this anymore?

few people followed Nivi and Viren to that spot, if you remember, when they left.

Story can take a good twist if Viren is the stalker. First of all, now a month will go when Sid will be proved the stalker, Nivedita will testify, and Divya will sort of break her marriage.
But then Nivi will only find out. The ultimate outcome of Nivi-Viren, will depend on the motif with which this scheme is played.

If Sid is the stalker,  then I feel the story has nowhere to go, except Sid coming back with a plastic surgery to seek revenge, again get caught, another plastic surgery, another actor and the vicious cycle goes on and on and onLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

few people followed Nivi and Viren to that spot, if you remember, when they left.

Story can take a good twist if Viren is the stalker. First of all, now a month will go when Sid will be proved the stalker, Nivedita will testify, and Divya will sort of break her marriage.
But then Nivi will only find out. The ultimate outcome of Nivi-Viren, will depend on the motif with which this scheme is played.

If Sid is the stalker,  then I feel the story has nowhere to go, except Sid coming back with a plastic surgery to seek revenge, again get caught, another plastic surgery, another actor and the vicious cycle goes on and on and onLOL

LOLLOL As it is the story is very unconventional for RS's serial.Now plastic surgery,will crown itLOL
If Viren is the bad guy, then there is only two possibilities , either he gets better because of Nivi's love or breaks loose  and Sid sets in.

Kya hona tha , kya ho gaya!!Shocked

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=PureheartLOLLOL As it is the story is very unconventional for RS's serial.Now plastic surgery,will crown itLOL 
thats why feel it wont beLOL
If Viren is the bad guy, then there is only two possibilities , either he gets better because of Nivi's love or breaks loose  and Sid sets in.
your future options are possible . And I feel it all depends as to why the stalker is doing all these? What the motif is, is it remediable by love or it is just too much to be remedied?
Kya hona tha , kya ho gaya!!Shocked
watch the 20th september episode, you will get all answersWink..the key to this track lies in that one episode.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting, right dear! creatives reached each milestone, convinced the viewers and never could get them an actual idea

Purehearts

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Viren had chance to consummate his marriage, the day Nivi was opening the door for him in the resort. Nivi was totally into Viren, one step from Viren would have consummated their marriage. Then, why he did not? One thing could be he wanted to consummate in the cottage, but consummation does not depend on plans, I feelSmile..its an emotion.

Yes Bani......even i dont understand as to why Viren if he loves Nivi (which according to me is true....coz i feel that he is an obsessed lover)........then why did he not consummate his marriage ??

I mean.....sometimes he say that he wants her to be his completely....only his.....n then when h got two chances.....once at the resort....n then at the cottage after that fabulous dinner date.....why did he let go of his chance n instead thought of scaring her ??

What is his plan after all??..... what does Viren want??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PureheartsOmshanti1111

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Interesting, right dear! creatives reached each milestone, convinced the viewers and never could get them an actual idea

That is what I am surprised tooo...., call it a mystery serial or a saas-bahu saaga..LOL

Edited by Purehearts - 18 January 2011 at 11:08am

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

That is what I am surprised tooo...., call it a mystery serial of a saas-bahu saaga..LOL
I think they did a good job..Clap
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Viren had chance to consummate his marriage, the day Nivi was opening the door for him in the resort. Nivi was totally into Viren, one step from Viren would have consummated their marriage. Then, why he did not? One thing could be he wanted to consummate in the cottage, but consummation does not depend on plans, I feelSmile..its an emotion.

Yes Bani......even i dont understand as to why Viren if he loves Nivi (which according to me is true....coz i feel that he is an obsessed lover)........then why did he not consummate his marriage ??

I mean.....sometimes he say that he wants her to be his completely....only his.....n then when h got two chances.....once at the resort....n then at the cottage after that fabulous dinner date.....why did he let go of his chance n instead thought of scaring her ??

What is his plan after all??..... what does Viren want??

Viren had nothing against Nivedita, rather I 'ld say he treated Nivedita well and had good intentions, till he overheard that Nivi is Sid's love. From that time, she became a major weapon to be used against Sid.

Go to top