Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My guess about the story further... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

i agree. this is what is going to happen. there was a article where sid said that he will take care of divya feelings and at the same time protect nivi. did he mean protect nivi from viren... till date he hasnt done anything to protect her from his family.

the suspicion will arise bec he was there today when nivi was falling unconscious. though he might have come there genuinely to see if nivi and viren are safe.... but the circumstances will prove him as stalker atleast for now.
It was mentioned by abhishek that he has to protect Nivi from Viren..the article also said Sid would accept Divya, but not so soon. It came out in November, I feel. I had mentioned about it before also.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

no one can deny the fact that a mother knows her child more than anyone else!!!!!!!!the master brain behind all this can be viren according to her.by the way, y she was so anxious today for viren!!!!!!!he might have hinted her of something and cc was curious to know about that!!!!!!!!
CC has no clue what is happening and what Viren is upto. I feel, she as a mother, can feel that Viren is upto something big and she is worried about that.
There is no doubt that CC and JW love Viren,
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

the suspicion will arise bec he was there today when nivi was falling unconscious. though he might have come there genuinely to see if nivi and viren are safe.... but the circumstances will prove him as stalker atleast for now.

Agree with Bani, sounds like potential stoty... Stalker was purposely wearing shirt similar to Sidharth to create misunderstanding, but were nt there two guys with the mask?
[/QUOTE]
I think the stalker even did pass some info to Sid somehow, that Viren and Nivi might be in danger and  to make him reach the spot. Or Sid sensed something, Thats the reason he reached there
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Bani.............even though i agree to your story...........i just feel that Viren is not doing this to gain respect in the family or to get the property.

I think he is just obsessed with Nivi.......n since he knows that Nivi once loved Sid......he is just after Sid......n so he always tries to make Sid bad in Nivi's eyes.

He just wants his place in Nivi's life.........he doesnt care about anythng else.....but even though he knows now that Nivi loves him.....he is still not convinced about it....till he destroys his old competitor.

He is just an obsessed lover.....I dont think he is thinking beyond it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeOmshanti1111

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Bani.............even though i agree to your story...........i just feel that Viren is not doing this to gain respect in the family or to get the property.

I think he is just obsessed with Nivi.......n since he knows that Nivi once loved Sid......he is just after Sid......n so he always tries to make Sid bad in Nivi's eyes.

He just wants his place in Nivi's life.........he doesnt care about anythng else.....but even though he knows now that Nivi loves him.....he is still not convinced about it....till he destroys his old competitor.

Even I agree with you that he's not the type of person who cares about the respect from family or his position in the family.
BUT,
him being in love with Nivi is what I'm doubtful of. The brutal crushing of the feather says it all!!!
Yet, it's highly possible that viren is the stalker since even CC can sense that Viren is plotting some scheme. And in the previous epis, he was shown to reassure CC that he's her son. So, perhaps he tried to frame Sid for two main reasons:

Get a higher position than Sid in the family for CC's sake
And make Nivi hate Sid and be his forever.

Edited by salunie - 18 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

CC and JW are after the property. But Viren's main motif to me seems like to defame Sid, not to usurp the property, as I feel he has some level of inseccurity towards Sid, thats his mental problem. Even I feel his marriage to Nivedita was to take away Sid's love from Sid forever.

I think he feels that Sid got everything what he could not get and can get only if Sid is sidelined.

celestae

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salunie

Even I agree with you that he's not the type of person who cares about the respect from family or his position in the family.
BUT,
him being in love with Nivi is what I'm doubtful of. The brutal crushing of the feather says it all!!!
Yet, it's highly possible that viren is the stalker since even CC can sense that Viren is plotting some scheme. And in the previous epis, he was shown to reassure CC that he's her son. So, perhaps he tried to frame Sid for two main reasons:

Get a higher position than Sid in the family for CC's sake
And make Nivi hate Sid and be his forever.
He might not love Nivi, if we take into account the crushing of the feather. But I have a feel he is not against Nivi. Nivi happened to be the girl whom Sid loved and thus became the main weapon to use against Sid. And I feel, Viren is somehow getting dependent on Nivi now and will realise through Nivi only that his insecurity towards Sid is baseless. Sid is not his enemy,

asyadada

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Viren had chance to consummate his marriage, the day Nivi was opening the door for him in the resort. Nivi was totally into Viren, one step from Viren would have consummated their marriage. Then, why he did not? One thing could be he wanted to consummate in the cottage, but consummation does not depend on plans, I feelSmile..its an emotion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsasyadadasmartc

Go to top