India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My guess about the story further...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
My guess is based on my long term thought that Sid is the eventual target, with Nivi being a means to reach him.

1. 99% chance is Viren is the stalker.
2. Nivi was a means to reach and harm Siddharth and prove him a bad person, so that he loses the faith of dadasaheb and the society.
3. Nivi has already fallen in love with Viren, and blindly trusts him.
4. Nivi will testify Sid to be the stalker and even provide evidences, which noone would be able to ignore.
5. Sid will try to protect Nivi from the stalker, (with or without knowing who the stalker is actually) and he will be brutally misunderstood by all . He will be disreputed for being a "characterless person", being after his brother's wife. Even Dadasaheb might lose faith in him.
6. Divya-Sid's married life will suffer the most, with Divya even wanting to divorce Sid herself.
7. Later, Nivi only will realise that Sid is not the stalker and work towards solving this and emerge stronger in the process.
8. She might also realise that Viren has psychological issues, and all these might be just a reason of Viren's insecurity towards Sid.
9. Nivedita will try her best to solve Viren's insecurity issues and Sid will encourage and support her.
10. Hopefully everything will be good after one year with the two couples.Smile. Outcome will be dependent on how Viren and Divya will react to Nivedita and Sid's goodnesses.

Time is a big factor for the stalker now: two days back, when Sid said to Dadaji that "you get well soon"  CC's face was full of worries. CC can make out that Viren might be upto something big. HL questioning "why did Viren marry Nivedita?", which puts a an indirect hint whether Viren really loves Nivedita (I fully admit HL is selfish, brainless, but they also talk some sense in their non sense talks).

But as a viewer who watches the show with the story cap on, I feel Viren though might be the stalker, he still has some dependence on Nivedita (I remember the way he was standing behind Nivedita like a small kid, when first time he was going to office, in order to get her attention, that one behaviour of Viren looked very genuine to me). Viren's this little dependence might grow into a strong bond from his side. Nivedita will not leave him alone, but if she tries, Siddharth will make sure, she and Viren do not break. Although, I'ld like to see a stable and nice girl for Siddharth, I feel the creatives, in order to do justice to the actor Rishma, will keep her character for Siddharth.Smile

Many key answers to our questions are in the episode of September 20, 2010. The story had progressed with that track, but since Nivi-Viren jodi has become a hit, I think creatives will change the story track a bit now and let them unite.

PS: My long lecture might be totally meaningless, if Viren is not the stalkerLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1niki_pnanupamgsaluniebinataadharsalekh1AlariaakhilhaasyadadaPureheartsPRIYANKA00gawkerstarz4meJasleencelestaeLovelyPlanetZaykebazzAnanyaAnamikaSJainAbhiram-SunriseGreenhamzanuhasmartccherrypansyPoojaa_PAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyYeHoKyaRahaHaisabihaa.P.Kamaljit.Sean.Verity.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Before Sid spills the beans for CC and JW, Sid needs to be framed. Sid's patience or cowardice will be actually his major cause of loss now.
Sid wanted his family to be happy and dadasaheb to be safe and sound in health, before disclosing about JW. But in the process, he only will get hurt.
but Ganpati will take care.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniePRIYANKA00celestaesmartccherrypansyP.Kamaljit.Sean

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

To me this story is a war between Viren and Sid using Nivi in the mist. Nivi has not face the reality of life yet. Viren seems like a person who is been afraid of losing everything to Sid including Nivi. We don't know anything about Viren's past and the relationship between Sid and Viren's childhood. This obsession could be developed from child hood…without his past its hard for us to judge him either. As of now we can see Viren is very cunning! First he has to convince Nivi that Sid is the stalker. This is his first priority turning Nivi away from Sid. This is going to take some time. As of now all short of glory will falls on Sid's head!!!CryCry

From the beginning I am confused with Viren's love towards to Nivi. Love is a feeling that is uncontrollable, and a feeling which one has for another person. Love always means caring, supportive and giving. It can be said that love has no limits or boundaries. I have seen that in Nivi with Sid. As we see Viren is pouring out love towards to Nivi. On the other hand, obsession is a crazy idea where a person cannot think in an affectionate manner or he wants the other to be his only. This is where I am confused. Obsessive person will always want to know every detail about the other person. This only means that an obsessive relationship lacks trust. I have doubted Viren even since he drugged Nivi. Very first clue made me realize this boy has a major problem and he needs help. LOLLOLDoes he affectionate?Embarrassed Yes! But love is pure obsession is shrouded with jealousy. Sid may loose all including his beloved grandpa whom he scarified for his own happiness…CCBM teaching us a lesson…learn from this mistake kids…he,he,he!Smile Big smileThis is something Nivi has to figure it out her self also a lesson for Nivi as well as Sid (Never ever sacrifice and let your dream died for anyone). Use your wisdom and knowledge God has blessed you with or face the consequences and learn from it!!LOLLOL

Good story!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharPureheartsAlariaakhilhaasyadadacelestaesmartccherrypansyOmshanti1111YeHoKyaRahaHaisabihaa.

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i agree. this is what is going to happen. there was a article where sid said that he will take care of divya feelings and at the same time protect nivi. did he mean protect nivi from viren... till date he hasnt done anything to protect her from his family.

the suspicion will arise bec he was there today when nivi was falling unconscious. though he might have come there genuinely to see if nivi and viren are safe.... but the circumstances will prove him as stalker atleast for now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasmartcOmshanti1111

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
no one can deny the fact that a mother knows her child more than anyone else!!!!!!!!the master brain behind all this can be viren according to her.by the way, y she was so anxious today for viren!!!!!!!he might have hinted her of something and cc was curious to know about that!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcYeHoKyaRahaHai

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@ Bani, Kajole & Sahuja: What wonderful thoughts there.. loved reading your views. Unfortunately, cant reply back in detail right now since work calls but will be back later tonight to comment (after my class is done :(...)

But Bani, what an awesome layout there.. I have always maintained that Viren turning out to be a stalker is more probable and is a good base for increased trps (if justified appropriately) than turning Sid into the stalker... And based on what I believe, your future storyline seems awesome and would make a wonderful watch indeed. Not to mention that it will introduce Kinshuk in a totally different light to the world that he is capable of supporting any avatar and all.. Something Rajan Shahi promised to him and something that can take him to greater success..

All said & done.. I also concur with your thoughts ladies.. Be back later.. Miss ya guys *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PureheartsasyadadacherrypansyOmshanti1111

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
the suspicion will arise bec he was there today when nivi was falling unconscious. though he might have come there genuinely to see if nivi and viren are safe.... but the circumstances will prove him as stalker atleast for now.
[/QUOTE]

Agree with Bani, sounds like potential stoty... Stalker was purposely wearing shirt similar to Sidharth to create misunderstanding, but were nt there two guys with the mask?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

To me this story is a war between Viren and Sid using Nivi in the mist. Nivi has not face the reality of life yet. Viren seems like a person who is been afraid of losing everything to Sid including Nivi. We don't know anything about Viren's past and the relationship between Sid and Viren's childhood. This obsession could be developed from child hood'without his past its hard for us to judge him either. As of now we can see Viren is very cunning! First he has to convince Nivi that Sid is the stalker. This is his first priority turning Nivi away from Sid. This is going to take some time. As of now all short of glory will falls on Sid's head!!!CryCry

From the beginning I am confused with Viren's love towards to Nivi. Love is a feeling that is uncontrollable, and a feeling which one has for another person. Love always means caring, supportive and giving. It can be said that love has no limits or boundaries. I have seen that in Nivi with Sid. As we see Viren is pouring out love towards to Nivi. On the other hand, obsession is a crazy idea where a person cannot think in an affectionate manner or he wants the other to be his only. This is where I am confused. Obsessive person will always want to know every detail about the other person. This only means that an obsessive relationship lacks trust. I have doubted Viren even since he drugged Nivi. Very first clue made me realize this boy has a major problem and he needs help. LOLLOLDoes he affectionate?Embarrassed Yes! But love is pure obsession is shrouded with jealousy. Sid may loose all including his beloved grandpa whom he scarified for his own happiness'CCBM teaching us a lesson'learn from this mistake kids'he,he,he!Smile Big smileThis is something Nivi has to figure it out her self also a lesson for Nivi as well as Sid (Never ever sacrifice and let your dream died for anyone). Use your wisdom and knowledge God has blessed you with or face the consequences and learn from it!!LOLLOL

Good story!!!

I'ld say it is a lesson for all, including Sid and Nivedita. Siddharth should have been more active and straightforward right from his days with Divya and Nivedita. Nivedita through and through knew Divya's personality and thus should not have played a role for Divya-Sid to unite, as anyone can see both are just not made for each other. Its a lesson for HL, as marriage once done, does not mean everything, a person has to be worthy to maintain what she has got, and Divya is losing everything because of her own faults. NTdadi: sometime experiences also deceive us in identifying people. YD will learn the lesson of her life, when she comes to know that JW was behind Bhuban's death. Keshav should know that he has to surpass his own sorrow and treat his children well, and then he can expect in return. Keshav's ignorance is pushing Yash to wrong company in college. A growing child needs special attention and company.

The most important lesson will be JW and CC. That in their greed to get a control of the property, they forgot their own son. And if Viren is the stalker, I feel he is paying for all his parents wrongdoings. His parents will get the worst punishment to see their son as the stalker.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharakhilhaasyadadacelestaeYeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top