India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

whether i cry or laugh ?

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i dont know what happend to me after watching today's episodeCryShockedLOL.....we got the most awaited moments of nivren.Clap...such a beautifully choreographed date sequence...neha and kinny looks stunningWink...i cant say who is better...both r awsome.....and viren kisses on nivi's hand...omg i'm deadDancing.....bt at the same time what a dreadful episode it wasAngry.....two people attacking niviOuch.....one thing is sure....someone tries to frame sid.....one of these two wearing the same outfit of sid....bt there is a hope.... he injured in his back.....so if sid is framed as the stalker and if he is really innocent this will play a  major thing to prove he is nt the stalker....i never suspect viren...and dont want to do anymore....bt after watching the precap i start to suspect viren.....poor nivi...if viren is behind all these i never ever forgive the CT's.Cry...they can claim as whatever he is doing for his love bt to have that love a lover cant hurt his beloved one....that's not passionate love....so still hoping viren is nt the stalkerSleepy....i never has any soft corner for sid....bt now i really feel bad for him....he himself got such a foolish and selfish wife and moreover he should be suspected by nivi ...so bad...whatever it is we can remove CC and JW from our suspect list.......whatever it is the romantic date is damn good.......viren and nivi stole the episode with their chemistry and sweetness.....Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShianjaani07cherrypansyGita97

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

i dont know what happend to me after watching today's episodeCryShockedLOL.....we got the most awaited moments of nivren.Clap...such a beautifully choreographed date sequence...neha and kinny looks stunningWink...i cant say who is better...both r awsome.....and viren kisses on nivi's hand...omg i'm deadDancing.....bt at the same time what a dreadful episode it wasAngry.....two people attacking niviOuch.....one thing is sure....someone tries to frame sid.....one of these two wearing the same outfit of sid....bt there is a hope.... he injured in his back.....so if sid is framed as the stalker and if he is really innocent this will play a  major thing to prove he is nt the stalker....i never suspect viren...and dont want to do anymore....bt after watching the precap i start to suspect viren.....poor nivi...if viren is behind all these i never ever forgive the CT's.Cry...they can claim as whatever he is doing for his love bt to have that love a lover cant hurt his beloved one....that's not passionate love....so still hoping viren is nt the stalkerSleepy....i never has any soft corner for sid....bt now i really feel bad for him....he himself got such a foolish and selfish wife and moreover he should be suspected by nivi ...so bad...whatever it is we can remove CC and JW from our suspect list.......whatever it is the romantic date is damn good.......viren and nivi stole the episode with their chemistry and sweetness.....Wink
all the NivRen scenes were wonderful todayDay Dreaming but if Viren is a passionate lover how can he harm Nivi Shocked
i am confusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u the song the kiss the hug all were so romantic...n ya me too never had a soft corner for sid but now i really feel so bad for him...if viren is the stalker n is trying to frame sid...then its really sad...i know its viren but i dont want him to b the villian...poor nivi yaar...wats her fault...y is she tortured like this...n after todays episode my doubt of jawahar being the stalker is gone....now its viren may bCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainanjaani07

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

all the NivRen scenes were wonderful todayDay Dreaming but if Viren is a passionate lover how can he harm Nivi Shocked
i am confusedConfused

ya agree with u.....if he is a passionate lover he can't harm nivi.....if he is the stalker nivi ( not even  any girl) can't bear this...love is depends on trust....once it was broken....then it is very difficult for a girl like nivi to get back to her soul.....she fall for viren after fighting so much with her mind and brain.....she deserves happiness.....
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes i agree with u the song the kiss the hug all were so romantic...n ya me too never had a soft corner for sid but now i really feel so bad for him...if viren is the stalker n is trying to frame sid...then its really sad...i know its viren but i dont want him to b the villian...poor nivi yaar...wats her fault...y is she tortured like this...n after todays episode my doubt of jawahar being the stalker is gone....now its viren may bCry

hmmm.......CryCryCryCry.....romance ke baad tragedy............dont want this to happen in our nivren's life....let cross our fingers for the best to happen......

aashiluvskinnyruexangel

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

hmmm.......Cry.....romance ke baad tragedy............dont want this to happen in our nivren's life....let cross our fingers for the best to happen......
me too don't want this to happen in our NivRen's lifeCry
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
CryCry Cry
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yes Nivren clearlyy Stole d show

No guyzzzz I don't thnk it's Viren . NOw it's longgg time n now i don't thnk ki Ct's will drag dis more by again misleading n confusing Audience . Now i thnk Ct's indirectlyy showed it's Sid n he has reason of stalking Nivi . one thng is sure it's nt Viren . He love Nivi veryy Much n 2dy they were almost ready 2 consummate their marrige So why Viren will destroy it ? No I m sure it's Sid .

n Yaarrr Don't talk abt d song sequence . i hav never ever seen such romantic song ever in my life . It ws hell ROMANTIC Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes dear u said rght . It was PERFECT Date whch every Gal  would want 2 hav wid her dreamboy KINSHUK . OMGG Soooo soooo ROMANTIC ki i don't hav words . Both were looking just 2 adorable , so adorable . Day Dreaming . n myee myee KINNYYYYY kya kahoon yaarr main , Is ladke mein na jane kya hai , I m speechless abt hu hotttt n dashing he looked in White wid red . just like a true PRINCE CHARMING Day Dreaming

FrozenRainanjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index