Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? (Page 37)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

MSK should consult their family doctor before deciding for the Con or no Con planErmmLOL

I feel the same....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

maansa I love your take

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-maansajyoti06

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

@beanie.... naughty naughty Evil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL first secret CON watching sessions and now secret MSK visions doing god knows what!!!WinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Sigma

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

LMFAO this morning I got sum goodie prize winners from Zee TV on ebhalf of zee cinema coz I answered sum contest ques and I got loads of DVds and there were sum mouse pads too and one of them had Amitabh bachan's cartoon on it and it said da deewar dialogue "Mere paas bungla hai gaadi hai paisa ha Bank balance hai tumhaare paas kya hai? " one and then in da epi Gith said "Mere Paas Maan Hai" LOLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 18 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-maansajyoti06SigmashaliMishtyShona

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
oke please explain how in just minuts Arjun has arranged a doctor who is willing to abort the baby.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Yesterday it was Vivaah track today its baby's abortion ....if u guys like the show just sit back nd let it flow ...else if u r not liking it ....ditch it ......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06Soapoperasrfun

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Shrads- the rest 4975 guests will be arriving when the wedding will be taking place...i guess they are all waiting for the "drama" to end so they can arrive  

Blue--  i know  i was LMFAOOOO when i saw the "awesome twosome" Stern Smile sitting there  and when they were talking about being LUCKY....i went whaddyaaaaaaa Stern Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-maansajyoti06MishtyShonaBlueberry_07SigmaSoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

ok the episode was brilliant if we ignore the last part..Dead..

1, geet-brij face off was brilliant...y?? because more than the intensity of the scenes,it was the performing skills of the actors which made that strangling scene perfect...

2,i loved Brij's dialogue delivery, and DD's expressions... and here  i would  say that DD is the only tele -gal who looks equally beautiful when she cries to when she smiles...Clap,,,, she really rocked with her performance today...

3, execution was also ok.. except that lamp oil, blooper..... Angry.... the fight was not impressive to me.... dunno y... but i was expecting much more from much awaited BriMaan fight... even i was expecting " Kutte main tera KHOON pee jaon ga" by maan.. but he was threatening him to send him to jail.. well i  am used to of i'll keel you dialogue from hero in such situations......LOL

4, the security lapse..  the wanna be security guards...came in only when there was everything under control ...if i was maan, i would have left brij and beat the security people.. 

5, thanks to cvs for making geet the most strongest main-lead on television... who can stand for her rights... but at the same time i'v a complain that why the hell she has to recall those painful memories again??and bear those humiliating dialogues by his highness brij handa??? there should be a limit...all this circus on her wedding.... y???

6, Annie proved that our disliking towards her is not wrong..and i'll kill cvs if they made them kiss before maaneet....AngryAngryAngry

Precap: is misleading... GSK and BSK are safe..... but aur very the CON is not safe...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ..... so actually this precap is not a choose one option for MSK.. but for us... choose btw baby  and CON??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5-pixie-maansajyoti06swan20Arwen.SigmashaliSoapoperasrfunMishtyShonaBlueberry_07

Go to top