Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? (Page 22)

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ever since this show started............there is one thing that we have all felt...........this show has always been about positivity................

what could be an eternal struggle of a victim to fight against the world to seek justice..........turned out to be a masterpiece highlighting how can one put the baggage of the past behind and move on and that too happily................

of late as most of us are complaining..................is this positivity missing............apparently yes..............

we wanted a grand maaneet wedding.............we get dramatic twists and turns.........we expect maaneet romance but have annie...arjun love saga.........we want the evil to suffer..............but churailtara, dev and brij are out of jail...........

all of us were on the verge of banging our heads.........or rather the cvs heads for the present scenario..................but today we realized what was it all about.............

all this build up was for those 5 minutes today .............when geet gave back to brij...........and it was worth it................trust me.................

those 5 minutes wrapped up the whole essence of the show till date.............

...........yes she can get married the second time........it is not her fault that her first so called husband was a jerk.............

............yes she can proudly have her child.............it is a part of her.........that is what makes it special.............

............yes she has dared to dream of a happy life............being with her soul mate makes every moment of it worth living..............who cares what the world says........

trust me everyone this confrontation was necessary before she got married...........and she will...............she wont give up...............she never has.............she never will................

to add to it.............the fight sequence between maan and brij was worth watching..........maan singh khurana was in his true elements today.........

you need a brij to bring out the lion from hibernation........................

this track is not about negativity..............this track is about summarizing the actual spirit of this show................that is.............dont suffer for mistakes which you have not done...............dont take anything wrong lying down............dont give up on life in the harshest situations................most importantly dont lose hope.........

thats what the show has been all about till date...................thats how it is.........

A FEW POINTERS..........................

1. legal punishment is not the only form ................. there are others too......
dev is estranged and disowned by his own family.........

2.churail tara is a vegetable now.............which is the worst thing that can happen to anyone
3. brij has been beat up black and blue and most importantly geet gave back to him where it hurt him the most.........

SO WHY IS MAANEET SUFFERING...................

this love story was never meant to be simple...............but the most important thing is that they are together without losing their individual identity and principles......

they are bound by destiny..................

REQUEST TO THE CVS....................

again you are scaring us with the precap................please play this sensibly........no miscarriage ever...............and dont bring about this sensitive issue everyday.........
geet must have her child............maan singh khurana should never fail as a father who could not protect his unborn........

HIGHLIGHT OF THE EPISODE...................

geet sherni handa back with a bangggggggggggggggggggg.........................

love u all...........
god bless...........
geetHSP rocks.................

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSehegdemedhaDillikudicacoethespanchjun5jyoti06swan20shaliAnjanaYYZCute_Ash

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

kinrul please post ... welcome to the den.. no permission required  hereBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Khan *sighhh*

@ayesh CHAMATKAAR nO JhaapROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5cacoethesjyoti06

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Smita - u r becoming like meROFLROFL thinking there is part 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06spshastr

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello Den niwasiyo
Can i join in here with everyone permission

Don't ask just gatecrashLOLLOL...welcomeHug

Thanks Jyo you are always being kind to me in every forum

But this den moves very fast its diffcult to catch your speedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFan

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

i am not worried abtt he baby..........i know for sure nothing will happen to the child.....i never trust the precaps.......they are always misleading ..what irks me is the baby yaa maa line they play........there are 100 ways they could have shown maaneet not having con....the doc could have simply said ....geet neds to take complete rest and no con till baby is delivered........there was no need for the abortion thing to come.........and arjun is already on with his plan of using maan's sister and his aim is to destroy maan which would hav emeant to stop the wedding not the con.......that does not make sense..........

@opti..........if in the name of cinematic liberty they can deliver nonsense so why cannot i predict nonsense for the same.......this is with reference to ur quesry on my post abt the second child of maan and geetLOL

coming to the episdoe.........DD stole the show today....she was good while confronting brij and i loved her dialogues ..........i wanted more of maan brij fight...........

btw did anyone notice when maan carried geet after she fainted....DD was trying to stifle a giggle hiding her face in his chestLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06swan20MishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
This is too much drama.... Geet has already been through so much that the stupid CVB's play the baby card again...

I know the baby is not going anywhere but i feel the doc should have told MSK that he should withhold the CON for some time as geet is very much stressed n its not good for the baby...

MSK decides to hide this fact from geet so that she doesn't feel guilty.. msk  keeping distance n geet mistaking it for MSK not finding her beautiful or attractive....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti0649erFanshali

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

geetu
bola na shaadi thursday ko hi hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top