Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? (Page 2)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
High voltage drama expected today!  Ready for Brimaan fight, let the action began!

So for sure Maan saves her per the precap!  No matter he will always save her from others!  His actions and past may come to hurt her, but he will not anyone else hurt his Geeth!  Just remember he is her savior in life!

What strong dialogues from Geet about being a woman and how they always mistreated in life!  Just brings tears to my eyes!Cry

Drashti Dhami is one fabulous artist, she is why I watch Geeth!
Hats off to you for ur brilliant acting today!!!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

Geet shocked at seeing her brother, again he tries to kill her, but no success
Geet hits and runs while grabbing blue tooth!
Technology these days, its it great!

Again, Maan saving her life with his bright idea!
LOL
She screams Maan and he hears her!

Baraat coming all in the mood to have fun and celebrate, but in telly world its like this
celebrations=disaster!

LOL

As I see it, disaster won't last long! Oh we still have Arjun
again, nothing will happen!  He can try all he wants!

Dulha arriving on horse and dadi doing tilak and aarti was beautiful, but Maan's tilak
was too big for his head!

Brij, what can I say about him, always in the mood to fight!  Maan's anger was justified, Geet is his life and air he breathes, so anyone doing any harm to
her will have to go thru him!
 Let's it rumble!
Maan beating the crap out of Brij, well the fight
was one sided only, I wonder why Brij didn't fight back!

LOL

Highlight of the day for me!

Loved Geets dialogue, a bond that no one can break! 

Maan and Geet!

Such an important dialogue, no matter who and what, nothing can come between them! 

This sets the future story line!

If Sam is coming nothing can happen!  Oh I so love it!

Love the way she stood on Maan's left side and held his hand, how symbolic is that!
Even Maan was shocked at what she said today and as a woman
she was so right, why do we have to always look
bad in society, why are men allowed to do
such things and woman are not!

I kinda knew baby scene would be coming from looking at the way Brij pushed her! 
Also, it will be a closure to Maan's promise that  Geet had him make!!
Again, why do we have to worry about precaps, its just to lure
us back for the next show! 
I never pay attention to that!

Baby will be saved, so no worries arre we have mandap on the sets na, so shaadi hoga...haan hoga!

Creatives, we know u trying to get ur show back to number
one position, but using baby wala trick!

Why use bechara Super power khurana baby all the time!!!

Think again! 

Don't do this, playing with audience sentiments if not good and
nothing will save ur show, not even
GC's blog for love!!!

Edited by 49erFan - 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonikinnikalailapnjsihuchippolly23hegdemedhaBingemi7chimesmaansajyoti06pop77Meetu_AnuTaiyoAnjanaYYZmisty85SecretKhabri420.Manal.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

For me today's Episode actually depicted the whole essense of the show and that is... why Geet actually hui Sabse Parayi and became Maan ki GeetApproveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Those 5 mins where Geet pours her heart out in front of all, marks the end of  Geet Handa's journey and begins her new journey as the confident independent lovable and responsible wife and women whose name is Mrs Geet Maan Singh KhuranaThumbs Up...Today Geet got her justice in the true sense by exposing the real hypocratic minds of the society and proving to one and all that she is still the women with substanceThumbs Up...

The starting scene itself gave the viewers a real scare thanks to some terrific performances by DD and BehzaadStarStarStarStarStar;Now why I keep chanting the same jaap that Geet is different from other female leads is because of her sharp intelligent skills which she keeps using time to time like in this particular scene where she quickly used her presense of mind and picked up the bluetooth from the floor and then started runningThumbs Up;..

Liked the Baraati welcome scene and Pinky's new relatinoship with MSK...Jija and SaaliROFLROFLROFLROFL;It was a cute moment between the ladki and ladkewalasEmbarrassed;But hats off to MSK's stalker skills..the moment he hears Geet's shout on the bluetooth ,he just sprints inside the house to save his MishtiEmbarrassed...Aaahhh finally I m happy to see a male lead who has shown extreme love,care,confidence,passion and possessiveness for his ladylove without any inhibitions or fear  at each and every moments of his lifeClapClapClap;Loved the way MSK just wanted to rip off Brij's clothes and almost beat the hell out of him seeing his Geet in painClapEmbarrassed;The moment Brij calls Geet charitraheen,look at MSK's extreme violent reactionClap...if those four cartoons would not hv gotten hold of MSKLOL,then I m sure he was all set to murder Brij and then do chakki pissing in jail instead of SRROFL;Even thought the fight between MSK and Brij was a 60s style filmy dhishoom dhishoom fightLOL but I enjoyed the madness with which MSK went on hitting BrijDay Dreaming;The fire and anger in his eyes when he grabs Brij's hand there with full raging anger was awesomeClapClap;GC once again here proved that his eyes speaks volumesApprove...

I loved the Maaneet hug today..it was filled with full intensityThumbs Up

After the fight,DD stole the show for the rest of the episode..in short it was nothing less than an award winning performance coming from herClapClapEmbarrassed;Its the confidence with which she delivers those dialogues with perfect voice modulation and control over her emotional expressions,which makes her acting look flawless todayClapClap;And once again I m proud to say that Geet in recent times is THE best female lead I hv come across in my own 12 yrs of serial experienceThumbs Up;Loved the way she confronts Brij today and raises the question of why men can marry twice and women cannot do the same when we all reside in one societyApprove;Unfortunately in India still this issue is raised everywhere;Even today a widow or a girl who is abandoned by her husband faces problem in this country for her survival and in real life,unfortunately these girls will not get someone like MSKUnhappy;And thats why every dialogue coming out from Geet's mouth looked apt to me todayThumbs Up...Especially when she tells Brij that today she is independent to live her own life like a free bird..she is independent to choose her lifepartner and live her dreams again because she has been given this right to live and fight for justice by MSK...I completely agree with her POV here...Yes we need to accept this fact that if there was no MSK,then Geet and her baby would hv never survived those talwaars of HP and neither we would hv seen this new confident avataar of GeetSmile;Its MSK who actually influenced Geet's thoughts and made her come out of her shell and face the world with courage and determinationApprove;Right from HP days,whenever Geet was afraid to face the world whether its the Brij issue or the saree fiasco in Delhi,it was always MSK who played the reverse psychology game on her,to make sure she doesn't give up but fight for justiceApprove and thats one reason we see along with love and passion,Geet also somewhere worships MSK like her Rab...;So here when she confesses in front of everyone that "She has been given the right to live by MSK"...I don't find this sentence OTT at all because its coming from Geet's mouth who still treats her man like a God Smile;Today she is standing on her own feet and its her achievement..no doubt..but she still loves to believe that she is incomplete without her man and same goes for MSK as well since he himself confessed that he too is incomplete without herEmbarrassed

I remember during the separation episode,Geet humiliated MSK in front of entire office staff and media and today I can say that loop is fully closed because she not only appreciates MSK's importance in her life but even officially declares in front of all that MSK is the father of her childStarStarStarStar;Loved the way she firmly holds MSK's hands and declares it in front of allThumbs Up;Also here loved the way Dadi was appreciating each and every dialogue spoken by GeetThumbs Up;Its a rare sight to see in-laws standing in support of their daughter-in-law especially when the same family's son was once involved with herSmile...

Why I say Geet is different from the rest  of the cry-babies of TV...because she is not standing in a corner like a doormat...but instead comes and faces the world...raises valid questions for which noone has any answer....Look at her confidence when she says "Just because someone earlier have screwed my life..doesn't mean I cannot marry again...why not...if I get a man like MSK...I will live my dreams again..I hv every right to b happy and get married again...I m proud to say that I will give birth to a child and become a mother and I hv also got a perfect,lovable,caring and responsible father for my child who is standing besides me...and thats my man MSK"Thumbs Up...Just name one serial where the female lead can actually give such a bold and practical statement in front of so many people without any inhibitions or tears ??Approve...Thats why Geet is different and thats why even after so much complaints,cribbing and bloopers ,we r still sticking to this showBig smile...

Geet fainting later does make sense because it normally happens once u r out of that motion and due to over exhaustion,later one does faintErmm;But no worries baby is safeBig smile...Even if Doctor gives a choice...MSK will not break his Geet's promiseEmbarrassed...Why ?because he has faith in Babaji now Approve;So he will make sure both Geet and Baby r safe even if it means compromising his own pleasure post-marriageErmm...

Coming to Arjun-Annie scene near the pool-side,...Is Arjun hoping to make Annie pregnent kya ??GeekROFL;Mayb  on one hand we will hv Maaneet marriage and on other hand we will hv Arjun-Annie CONDeadLOL;If CVs r doing this nonsense,then one request ,plss don't show their CON but just put the lights off and we will understand everythingROFLROFL;On a more serious note ,it seems he will b using Annie against her own family now...how is the questionEvil Smile

Now coming to the most controvertial precapLOLLOL...When you'll watch the epi..watch it with brain and not with your heart because precap will mislead most of the time Big smile ...Why I m saying this is because in today's episode Dadi thanked Arjun for calling the doctor...Who is Arjun...one who wants to take revenge on Geet and Maan....So He could hv manipulated the doctorEvil Smile...why he did it...so that marriage can b stopped ...how can it b stopped ?...if MSK goes ahead and gives his consent for abortion...will MSK do that ?...Answer is No...why ? because of his promise to Geet ?So Arjun's plan to stop marriage via baby factor fails here ....but Doctor can still say No Consummation till the delivery which can b Arjun's back-up plan...so Arjun's plan partially succeeds here....But again knowing MSK and Geet,how long can Arjun fool themTongueBig smile...

Why I m predicting this ?See the star one's new banner of Arjun's revenge on Geet and u will get the whole storyTongue..but we know who wins in the end...so why take tensionBig smile

My Episode Rating:9/10...Loved the episode today mainly because of the way ,Geet finally delivers justice to all those girls who r watching her on TV today and who r also victims of this same honour killing....they might not hv MSK in their lives,but today Geet's words gives them the hope to live and dream againSmile...

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 January 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vartirania786kinnikaNorstarsihuchiphegdemedhamaansaGeekgod-Divine-mi7chimesAntaresnisha_hc_bs_ddMeetu_AnuainaGURTI49erFanpop77.Manal.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Reserve........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes49erFan.Manal.

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjNorstarchiphegdemedhami7chimesGeekgodjyoti06roseinbloomAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Labzon ki Jaal!
Wordplay!  Nothing like it.  As a lawyer and a writer I am in awe of it.  Barry Dhillon has woven an intricate net with his words.  A net that can catch and CONfound the discerning viewer.  The ones FFing the dialogues will not see the knots.  But, the Maan will be caught.  Will he do simple math?  Risk Geet's wrath?  Is there a safe path?  Or do the all have a Catch? 
+He promised to choose the baby over Geet
- He promised to once again be selfish MSK
+She said she was proud to be her baby's mother
- She said between them there could be no daarar
- For him, she is ehem + For her, baby is ehem
= Watever happens, don't expect any "ehem ehem"ROFLROFL

Shabdo ki Chaal
 Listen carefully to the words of the Player.  OMG -the rich layers there.  He is baiting a trap.  Shabdo ki Chaal.  He is even telling her what is his game.  But, she is a dumb dame - in love she is not recognizing that she is the "game".  But, in the prey will the predator be caught?   Will Arjn get lost in Anwesha ki gal ya bal?  Will her innocence ultimately leave him behaal?  Depends are we watching Baazigar ya Kuch Aur!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 18 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonisanam912Norstarsihuanjalireddyy84hegdemedhasecretkeeperGeekgod-Divine-maansajyoti0649erFanpop77roseinbloom.Manal.

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Dear friends and fellow devils,

I was not shocked today with the precap because same threats over and over again is no longer scary but irritating. Besides, we knew it didnt we what the geet team wanted to do with the baby, we protested and so far our love kept the baby alive and lets see what happens in the future.

about today here goes my pointers:

1. Action was good, maan has every right to hit brij like anything and he did it well.Clap

2. acting was good; everyone today rocked!Clap

3. Execution was very good Clap

4. Dialouges were not what it was supposed to be. I mean whatever geet told brij for his information was perfect but whatever she said about maan could have been better. My special objection is the dialogue where she says that maan gave her the right to live her life according to her choice. Maan is a man and not god so he cant give anyone any rights as such. But he can always be the driving force behind her courage which actually he was. Living our own life in our own way is our birth right. When somebody is deprived of that and someone else helps regain it, we call him our angel not god! Anyways, dialogues are pretty much drowning these days and today is no exception.

Overall nice!

Edited by taqdir - 18 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhasecretkeepermaansaGeekgodjyoti06SigmashaliAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
TUMHARE PAAS KYA HAI????

Geet: Mere paas MAan hai
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL 

Geet is the best heroine ever! Approve
what dialogues!!! perfect!!! GO geet!!! ClapClap
BriMaan fight was great!!!!! Thumbs Up
loved the first part Clap

ps...not the NES part thoughDead

p.p.s. I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE BABY! Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile
otherwise you dont wanna know what will occur!AngryStern SmileThumbs DownEvil Smile

Edited by maansa - 18 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianjalireddyy84hegdemedhasecretkeepermi7chimesBingeGeekgodjyoti06shaliSigmaroseinbloommisty85.Manal.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Posting episodic analysis after long time! But the episode was worth it! Star Thumbs Up

What I liked was they showed how Maan reached on time, unlike the previous mishaps.Smile I'd hope CVs give us screenplay detailing always and dont make him appear a superman with supersonic powers! 

Even if I'm not much of an action(dhishum dhishum here!Tongue) fan, I was cheering BriMaan fight! We need to give it to the CVs for dedicating time for that action sequence! 

Other than that, Geet and her dialogues superb, DD was brilliant!Clap She's an epitome of woman power and its proved today. Even when she screams out Maan, I could sense that fright in her, on seeing Brij. 

Anjun scenes, I might be in a minority, but me likes Arjun's acting so no issues there. Embarrassed

Only thing I'd like to see from now is Geet actually  standing up on her own feet without Maan's help. The feminist in me wants to see it. Big smile

The precap leads us to the next track and has as intriguing element so me izz prepared. 

But ppl who are looking forward to the CON, this will be the reason for no expectations! Tongue Wifey is sick and weak, while hubby is in a dilemna over doc's statement. Ouch

Edited by shreya- - 18 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhasecretkeeperGeekgodmaansajyoti06shaliroseinbloom.Manal.

Go to top