Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? (Page 131)

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@ Geeks....No no...I loved the way you said it... so true....I do that very often coz, by the time I get to reading its already been 100 pgs full...and the tukkas sometimes...its a wonder i dont have palpitations...
In fact ...I get all worked up and start spouting off at whoever will listen...(read that as jo bakra mila aur bhaag nahi paya) and give them heartburnLOL

Edited by mandu - 18 January 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandu

@ Geeks....No no...I loved the way you said it... so true....I do that very often coz, by the time I get to reading its already been 100 pgs full...and the tukkas sometimes...its a wonder i dont have palpitations...
In fact ...I get all worked up and start spouting off at whoever will listen...(read that as jo bakra mila aur bhaag nahi paya) and give them heartburnLOL

I'm fairly new here, so I let my mouth run away from meLOL The work the devils put in their episode analysis is awesome. And the subtle humor is amazing. 

These days the episodes are giving everyone cause for heartburnLOL So don't worry. This is the only hindi show I watch and I'm really grateful that I'm not addicted to any other show...nahi to vaat lagti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandu-pixie-

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

@Goosey yep new faces are here,it means the popularity of den is increasing day by dayWink

Ok devils me saying Bye for now
see ya Hug
Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Mandu..Hug.GN/GD have fun with the rest of your day, its a pleasure meeting you...will chat gain soon. Hope you can catch the SKJ dance on your Big TVLOL

@Meetu...Hug.Take care dude, don't let it get to you, the shaadi pics are out...so aaj nahi to kal shaadi to honi hi haiLOL

Bye all have fun.Hug

mandu

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I have to be off too...early morning shift hai...and Geeks...I hope I do get to see it on bada screen
Goodnight  all
Hug
MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Today's episode is the most well rounded episode we have we seen in a while. It was well executed with brilliant acting and dialogue. The original social message that was the backbone of GHSP was brought back into limelight. The bitter subject of honor killings and a girl's journey in a world defined by patriarchy had its much needed time at center stage with Geet speaking for each and every girl, who suffered a similar plight. They might not have a Maan Singh Khurana by their side, but today Geet gave them hope. Hope, that they too can live life on their own terms and they destiny is nothing more than what you decide to make for yourself.    

The episode began with Maan and Geet in subsequent frames. Brilliant portrayal of the contrasts: Maan with happiness and his future and Geet still fighting the demons of her past. Maan is happy while oblivious to the fact that someone is trying to snatch that happiness away unbeknownst to him. The Lighthearted scene that followed was very much welcomed. Loved the way Pinky called Maan Jijaji, and his surprise at her actions and the warm smile made it real. Brij is still preaching his family izzat and thinks that he finally has Geet cornered  and that the one that once got away has no way out this time around. However, he is proven wrong once again as the Maan comes to the rescue in the nick of time. Although I don't condone violence, watching Maan beat the living daylights out of Brij was pleasing. Geet standing up for herself was brilliant. Maan took a back seat as it was her battle to fight and she had to do it on her own while still holding on to her hand and giving her strength. Geet has to be the most courageous heroine to ever exist on the small screen, certainly on Indian television. BG score, loved the music during Geet's monologue especially the piece from the Dargah thread scene. 

DD and GC were excellent in their acting. Drashti however, stole the show today. ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi-Divine-Meetu_AnuCute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@Marsh n Goosey Don't you guys think u shuld be in bed now..Geek
btw marsh You said it all in a Brilliant mannerClap

Edited by Cute_Ash - 18 January 2011 at 11:40pm

MarshP

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz