Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? (Page 106)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

yeh Jyo ke PM ka Jaadu hai mitwa .......Oho why do I land up when this PM stuff is going on

I always wonder too... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10-RD-polly23shinus

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Originally posted by shinus

@ Polly.....

Devils are Plotting for second child now itself  LOLROFL

Let the first one come in this world then we should think about the second one ROFLROFLROFL

sravs_10Geekgodshinusswan20

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgod

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Originally posted by rdfan

yeh Jyo ke PM ka Jaadu hai mitwa .......Oho why do I land up when this PM stuff is going on

I always wonder too... LOL

This PM and mera koi janam janam ka rishta hai .....D'oh

sravs_10polly23Geekgodpanchjun5

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Nadia, Polly and Pooja....HugHugHug

Hey Geeks...HugHug right back at ya buddy...So did u watch the epi?? Was my review OK???

Spot on...Kavi, thank you. I have this devious idea as to what this woman is doing in the show. Can't share it coz MOD will take her big MOD danda out and I will not be able to seat for a weekOuch

sravs_10polly23shinus49erFan

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Ok Here's my Take and Gyaan for today's epi...Hope you guys like it...Tongue

My Take for today's epi.....

Today's episode was simply awesome because of Geet's Monologue to Brij about how women always have to suffer the atrocities heaped upon them by the society and be expected to keep quiet and tolerate in silence. How if a woman raises her voice or tries to be independent she is either beaten up, killed or labeled immoral. She questions the dubious standards of society and also the hypocrisy shown by it in setting different rules for men and women!! A man can get married umpteen number of times, cheat and make merry!! But if a woman even thinks of a second marriage she's labeled as licentious! She dares him to reveal all as she doesn't have anything to hide!! She is proud to be a woman...a woman who has a man who loves her unconditionally... a woman who has a family that accepts her knowing all about her past!! Not like the family that wanted to kill her and her child!! She is proud to be a mother...a mother who has a companion who is a better father than the real one...who will nurture and cherish the child as his own!!! Maan and Geet are two bodies entwined in one soul and who can never be separated!! This is really the coming of age of Geet and also Maan ki Geet!!!  

Why Maan ki Geet ...You might ask....Because he has always been her strength...Be his caustic words in HP or his sarcastic comments in the initial Delhi Office episodes....He has always given her the will to fight back sometimes indirectly and sometimes directly!!! His words have always been at the back of her mind whenever she has made any important decisions in her life....Let me quote some examples to refresh your memories.....

1) First time she answers back to Brij Veerji after she goes missing in the mela...she remembers Maan's words to her that unless she stands up and fights for herself she will have nothing but tears in her life.
2) When she first time realises that Dev has indeed duped her she remembers his words about tears blocking the thinking process.
3) When he saves her from Brij and his Talwar gang...His words to her about fighting injustice and standing up for her rights make her go and get Brij arrested...
4) In Delhi...when she is working in his office and she comes to give her resination...his tunts make her decide to fight back
5) After the Post Kurbaan Hua debacle...when he goes to her house and uses reverse psychology on her and makes her come back to office to fight to clear her name....

And many more such examples....So it isnot wrong on her part when she says that Maan has always helped her and shown her the right path and made her the strong and independent individual that she is....She by herself is very strong but the added push from Maan and his support has made her even stronger. This was the highlight of today's epi...So for this the CVs get a standing ovation from me....Clap

What really keeps me hooked to this show is its non-cliched ways of resolving all situations.....Which female protagonist of any other show would mouth such dialogues in front of the whole world...The courage and bravery shown by this girl is commendabe and needs to be applauded...ClapClap

As for the rest of the epi....The BriMaan fight was a dud...I'm afraid...It was too one-sided....Ouch...Daadi and Maan's pride in Geet...Thumbs Up...Daadi giving a piece of her mind to NES...again...Thumbs UpThumbs Up...Arjun his grey avatar...and diabolical plotting...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up....Sone pe Suhaaga will be if NES falls in the pool and goes back to her mothership LOLLOLLOL!!!

So Overall the epi was very good...So CVs, Actors, Crew Members....Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up!!!

Now some Food for Thought

Yesterday when everyone was talking about the Geet being burnt issue...I went and googled Honour Killing and I came up with so many hits...that it was really shocking...

Fathers and Mothers, Brothers and other kin in the name of Family, Pride and Honour Hack their children to death....People dump their own flesh and blood in dustbins and other godforsaken places because its a girl-child....It is really saddening....

And here we have a woman who has stood up for her rights and for her baby's rights and is always struggling to find some moments of peace and happiness...She gets it too in the form of a man who loves her for what she is....and what she has done and overcome....Not all women get such men in their lives but its really heartening for them to see that there is Hope and their fight is Justified!!

Truly Geet is kind of an Icon for such women...I would love it if the CVs took it one step further and made Geet more financially independent and made her stand on her own two feet...of course Maan can guide her...but the true fight has to be fought by her and she shud win...Further they can show Geet working with women who have suffered the same way and helping them out...This can be shown parallel to the drama and TRP-drawing tracks....That wud be really inspiring!!

P.S: See I have not commented on the Precap...because I dunnow what's gonna come next ...so why worry when there's no need to..LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10-RD-polly23luvmaneetshinusGeekgodDillikudijyoti06swan2049erFanshali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@ Pooja no i did not get the rosogolla yetROFLROFL
so what do u think of today's epiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10Geekgodshinus

-RD- Moderator
-RD-