Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola denwasish Hazaro Jappies
Today's episode was very good, liked it a lot  Geets dialogue took the cake today,

• Loved Geet's expression seeing Brij and screaming Maan,  Brij saying your Scream as much u want Maan can't come here to save you, haha if he knew SuperMaan will be there no matter what. He is staking with Bluetooth now.😆
  • Brij  was Suffocating Geet was good played by both actor
  • Loved the barati entry,  it was so cute when Pinky called Jiju to her MK and Dhak Dhak😳
  • Loved how Geet hit  and left the room with Bluetooth and screamed Maan
  • Brij was very good with his creepy looked today.
  • first i thought the liquid was hot melted wax,  thank god it wasn't otherwise Geet would get burn😭
  • They showed MSK run to his Geet as a human not as SuperMaan😆, and tada Brij-Maan fight began,  Actually it was Maan who was hitting  and brij was getting hit.
  • I liked the fight even though it was filmy.
  • Outstanding Dialogue  by Geet today,  her saying about girl being a puppet for Men brought out main story of GHSP and our society. liked her courage to speak up for her past before all those outsider. 👏 
  • There can't be any darar in Maaneet relationship gives us indicate that Darar is coming soon may be Samera will brought that darar.

• Wow Aaaj dil ki tammana puri hui Dadi Scolding Annie was superb, 😆
Precap: why oh why do we have to hold our breath everytime wil the baby be ok or not? why again baby coming to picture and now as final choice as abortion 😭

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Hello Geek and Shin!  Shin why u hiding!

Hey 49ner...Did you catch the playoffs....Man was I happy bout the Jets....I have nothing against the Patriots but I want someone new as the champ dis time around
sravs_10 thumbnail
Hi Geek🤗...

I am one of the stalking devil's and when the negitivity in the den exceeds i show up for a little while and then back to my stalking.....
Edited by sravs_10 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: If Arjun is smart he would never fell in love with NE 🤪
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geek yes I watched them, u know Jets is my underdog team this year!  So, yes Im going for them only!
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello Jyo di, Pooja, Bubba, Geets, Minnie, sravs, Zee and all who i missed🤗
whats the discussion
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok then I should believe it😳...but if it doesn't happen I m virtually murdering u and that page🤣

Any idea where these two r going for........u know what😆😆

Oyeeee what about torturing u for torturing me the last few days? Remember? 😡😭😆

U mean HM? No idea, I think this is not decided yet, as it's still not confirmed, but it seems they r thinking about it...........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Jyoti: If Arjun is smart he would never fell in love with NE 🤪

me praying for his smartness....

@geek sweetie...me like your scenario....an eye for and eye.....kill the sista.....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Polly....Aloha, big huggggg coming right your way. I was clicking like button but instead clicked on your profile button by mistake😆

@Sravs....I had to acquire a ferry boat, incase the den gets flooded. I booked a passage on An's boat for backup purposes but she was not willing to lend her boat to tape Maan doing Tai-chii in jail. So i had to get the ferry boat.😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all......... Jyo... Zee... Jhan....

Hi Bubba🤗

Geets        ......🤗... No dear I was in Half sleep ,,, so my typing will go of line....

Every one out here HIIIIIIIIII   
🤗