Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
my hands are as numb as it could get....my nails look as if they belong to JADOO from Koi Mill Gaya 🤣 so darn BLUE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh and P me done with my advising today 🤣 and i am free on MWs from 3 onwards coz classes end at 2.30....so we shall meet often HAAN! Bashundhara fatai dibo 🤣🤣🤣🤣JK 🤣

ok me will be in stalker mode 😎 and go on like spree 😆

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I cant figure out who is more excited- Maan or Geet😆

neither could I 🤣🤣🤣

Bye SV 🤗 

love your wedding story 😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

GC/maan is looking soo excited..he has been from the day wedding was announced...cannot help but notice🤣..........and i love not practising what i preach..,,🤣

just look at the pic..it is soo perfect........i do not blame the phankas at alll

sunnnnyyyyyy😡😡😡😡😡 I will report u, u r after my phemilee peace🤣🤣🤣🤣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Me love the pics clicked by Gorky.

awwwww new lub on the horizon....😳😭 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's funny Anwesha.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

who knows zee? may b theres some new medical term invented we dnt know. such way not only kisssy, heavy breathe can harm the baby too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Grrrrrrrrr, now I am pakka they show Maan ignoring Geet to avoid any questioning from her to not let not even kisses happen, in this case it would much out of character, Maan can't ignore Geet.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright guys.  Time to catch up on some work. Will be back slightly later.

PS: Shaadi will happen at any cost 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shonnuuuu: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the song 🤣🤣🤣 U know guys i was watching JDJ earlier..n Mona announced "the next contestant is shampa and Sushant" ...n i heard it as champa instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...actually am not sure what it is now..JDJ watchers, is what's Sushant's choreographer's name?? 😆

And looking at the picts now...dammmmit i just realised i won't be here tmrw night  🤣🤣🤣 After waiting for sooooooooo long, i can't believe am actually gonna miss the wedding altogether 🤣🤣🤣 Now i hope wedding does not take place tmrw 🤣🤣🤣...
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Latest pict: That's a very nice candid shot.. Love their smiles. 😆

Sun : Okay so SUNflower was THE flower since then...🤣🤣🤣...I was expecting another answer....but still chalega 🤣🤣🤣 ....

I demand a PM to know if you are thinking what I think your thinking 😲🤣🤣🤣
cause it can't be 😕🤣🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@Jyoti hehe I understand why you got emotional..aww you got married na and you are very happy now..

Actually when my hubby was being carried up I was standing there and the other people carrying him on the side,...One of them pulled his legs down his trousers became loose and he gave me a werid look and I didn't understand him so I was standing and pulling his legs down and his trousers were getting more loose🤣🤣he managed to hold them but  when varmala was over he said to me "we are not even married yet and you are already behind my izzat"🤣

okay my BOLTI BANDH🤣🤣🤣🤣