Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ sun 🤣🤣🤣 ru married? Your husband will be devasted when he finds out your dressing up for Nissar and not him 🤣🤣🤣

But  we don't know when or if Sameera is entering so I think you should be the sunflower, it's a great role all the fans will love you for saving their eyes and stomachs from such scenes, you could have you own bg aswell

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parm another good observation. Yes, all that excitement and adrenalin rush has to catch up sometime and lead to a drop in libido.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
GC and DD seem so much happy on their shaadi, opss sorry, MSK and Geet seem very happy 😆
mchopra thumbnail
Me is im cryimg..so expect some thing crappy coming up..
shradha: i have send jhoote to JAZ she is scared to come back i bet..baaki i will let u know..
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no pic of my champa tonight.....😭.... champa kahan ho tum????😭

Champaaaaaaaaaa,, toh phirrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaooooo GC ko giraaaoo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Agar CON nahi, the CVs have no exuse on kisses, it can't harm the baby.......

who knows zee? may b theres some new medical term invented we dnt know. such way not only kisssy, heavy breathe can harm the baby too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Caco I know you think they would be thinking let's get this wedding over with before the guests want to kill us for having no food

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Jyoti hehe I understand why you got emotional..aww you got married na and you are very happy now..
Actually when my hubby was being carried up I was standing there and the other people carrying him on the side,...One of them pulled his legs down his trousers became loose and he gave me a werid look and I didn't understand him so I was standing and pulling his legs down and his trousers were getting more loose🤣🤣he managed to hold them but  when varmala was over he said to me "we are not even married yet and you are already behind my izzat"🤣
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temorocks

GC and DD seem so much happy on their shaadi, opss sorry, MSK and Geet seem very happy 😆

zee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 CONTROL 🤣🤣🤣 its Maan and Geet's wedding not GC-Dd's🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvesha:OMG ...thats hilarious🤣🤣...I can understand his embarassment there😆😆😆..thank god it din't come out fully😆😆😆😆