Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

😳...someone is overexcited😆😆😆

Correction: BOTH...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Caco, Maan did promise he will ensure all rasams are fulfilled. So NT or Brij's attempts to murder her will not stop him from letting his mishti have her day under the sun.

Sharmi, thanks. Dont know whether they thought so deeply when they wrote the dialogues but would like to think they did.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I cant figure out who is more excited- Maan or Geet😆 Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo......its mazaaaa time.....😉😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyo.... yes.. koi shak.??? so you are not agreeing with me on this??? i loved the way veer dragged sid on the floor like gali ka kutta.... 😆.... and that tune meri ichha ko marne ki koshish kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??? you are a bewafa viewer....huh

Shonuu u r being damn sarcastic here🤣🤣...I know Veer did nothing....he was a dead man..yes...even I was being sarcastic there😆😆...Sometimes I feel why did he take acting as profession🤣..same goes for Tina too😆😆

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Vini Geet is superhuman like her baby, you think she would be emotionally drained and shattered after all she has been through in the last couple of days, she just got discharged after the bathroom incident, then nearly gets shot and now this and has been going through all the wedding functions aswell at the sametime as all this

there is gonna be no CON as all this has to eventually catch up on her 🤣🤣🤣

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Caco,l I cannot agree with u more. One minute she is too weak and faints and might need an abortion. The next minute all masti is back. 🤣

She has been schiezophrenic from the start😛
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@ash can you wait for some years to take dubki..I will send you to Ganga for your honeymoon.. I have double savings with that🤣

hey anwesha I havnt meet with u officially.😊 m Sharmi & when I knew frm Ash tht u also visit the den with her id (previously) I felt so good. remind me of my mom how she made me grown up with sharing & controling all beats & tastes of life. its awesome👏👏👏
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok i just adored that pic 😳 they look like they are having so much fun 😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan and Geet look sooo happy in the most recent pic.