Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Truly Geet is kind of an Icon for such women...I would love it if the CVs took it one step further and made Geet more financially independent and made her stand on her own two feet...of course Maan can guide her...but the true fight has to be fought by her and she shud win...Further they can show Geet working with women who have suffered the same way and helping them out...This can be shown parallel to the drama and TRP-drawing tracks....That wud be really inspiring!!

@bold......i would love to see something like this. Now that Geet has overcome all the hurdles she is in a position to help others who have suffered a similar fate as hers. Hope the CVs touch upon this.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansa

@beanieeee i want the answer to my Q on pg37.... what did you visualize???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣pm me if you cant write here😈🤣🤣

me too I want a PM too 🤣🤣🤣

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cacoethes

Brij tussi na jao 😭🤣

caco give him a farewell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and different colored turbans as gift..... and wish him a sukhi jeewan with jailer ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: I hope you did not miss the GG thread 😛
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I love Geet's Character becuase she is just like my Mirror..I've been though similar situation..Luckily I stood up and she did too..I love the creatives for reminding me that I was right..
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Kavi loved it 👍🏼

@Sun u love them so much that u want sunflowers in their kiss. 🤣 

@Ashu book ur tickets to India. Ganga me dubki lagani hai na! Nahi to Thames se kaam chala le 🤣 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun plans to separate MSK-Geet via No Con...so that he can go the baazigar way😈

@Swan:Jail was suppose to cfome but thanks to 20lakh calls...jail cancelled🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja and Maansa - It wasn't a great visualisation or anything 🤣🤣  Just that a flash of MSK in an apron ran through my mind immediately when i read those words. Bascially a version of MAANisha happening ... 🤣🤣 So Pooja was yours the same? 🤣

Maansa - Do u still want a PM from me?? 🤣🤣🤣

Sun - But my question was why specifically SUNflowers ?? 🤣🤣 When we have many other flowers available as well 🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
They din't really kill Brij..so the gate of his comeback is still wide open🤔
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know Vini I was wondering why Sunflowers too, I think Sun's casting for Sameera didn't go well then and she has resorted to drastic measures to get onto the show 🤣🤣🤣

oh I figured it myself Ash now, we need to complain to your dad then get him on IF 🤣🤣🤣