Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i think this abortion bit is for the future. The doctor probably told Maan that Geet is too frail & her physical condition is such that she won't be able to carry the baby to full term..Thats why its recommended that she aborts the child at the earliest......
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shradha May be they spent so much money on Champa's food  that they had to cut down guests. πŸ€£
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shradav... you wrote 15 more then the actual number of ppl who were there at the wedding 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
and that limo thing was damn hilarious and so true🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

MSK should consult their family doctor before deciding for the Con or no Con planπŸ€”πŸ˜†

I feel the same....
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@beanie.... naughty naughty 😈🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 first secret CON watching sessions and now secret MSK visions doing god knows what!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
LMFAO this morning I got sum goodie prize winners from Zee TV on ebhalf of zee cinema coz I answered sum contest ques and I got loads of DVds and there were sum mouse pads too and one of them had Amitabh bachan's cartoon on it and it said da deewar dialogue "Mere paas bungla hai gaadi hai paisa ha Bank balance hai tumhaare paas kya hai? " one and then in da epi Gith said "Mere Paas Maan Hai" LOL🀣🀣🀣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oke please explain how in just minuts Arjun has arranged a doctor who is willing to abort the baby.....

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yesterday it was Vivaah track today its baby's abortion ....if u guys like the show just sit back nd let it flow ...else if u r not liking it ....ditch it ......
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shrads- the rest 4975 guests will be arriving when the wedding will be taking place...i guess they are all waiting for the "drama" to end so they can arrive  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Blue-- 🀣🀣🀣 i know 🀣 i was LMFAOOOO when i saw the "awesome twosome" 😳 sitting there 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and when they were talking about being LUCKY....i went whaddyaaaaaaa 😳 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok the episode was brilliant if we ignore the last part..🀒..

1, geet-brij face off was brilliant...y?? because more than the intensity of the scenes,it was the performing skills of the actors which made that strangling scene perfect...

2,i loved Brij's dialogue delivery, and DD's expressions... and here  i would  say that DD is the only tele -gal who looks equally beautiful when she cries to when she smiles...πŸ‘,,,, she really rocked with her performance today...

3, execution was also ok.. except that lamp oil, blooper..... 😑.... the fight was not impressive to me.... dunno y... but i was expecting much more from much awaited BriMaan fight... even i was expecting " Kutte main tera KHOON pee jaon ga" by maan.. but he was threatening him to send him to jail.. well i  am used to of i'll keel you dialogue from hero in such situations......πŸ˜†

4, the security lapse..  the wanna be security guards...came in only when there was everything under control ...if i was maan, i would have left brij and beat the security people.. 

5, thanks to cvs for making geet the most strongest main-lead on television... who can stand for her rights... but at the same time i'v a complain that why the hell she has to recall those painful memories again??and bear those humiliating dialogues by his highness brij handa??? there should be a limit...all this circus on her wedding.... y???

6, Annie proved that our disliking towards her is not wrong..and i'll kill cvs if they made them kiss before maaneet....😑😑😑

Precap: is misleading... GSK and BSK are safe..... but aur very the CON is not safe...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ..... so actually this precap is not a choose one option for MSK.. but for us... choose btw baby  and CON??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....