Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti: I just checked Star One's site, but couldn't find the banner u r talking about........

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the precap was just the doctor advising Maan to have Geet abort the baby coz she's too weak. As in she can still have the baby but it's best if she abort it kinda situation. But obviously neither Maan nor Geet will consider that. So yea i guess baby'll be save.

What i am thinking is why didn't MSK get security over at Geet's "Maayka" ? 🤣🤣 Only after he got hold of Brij all of the security guards came running in 🤣🤣🤣 If he already know Geet's in danger, he should have surrounded her room with security or something..not with a bluetooth 🤣🤣🤣

And MSK's now have his sidekicks with him 🤣🤣🤣 Anybody noticed them running behind MSK when MSK was running to save Geet? 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder if Maanishaa was running too 🤣🤣

Jyo: I liked that line as well about how "Men can marry twice, so why not women." So very true!  
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anj even if Jyo hadnt givn tat un-deniable explation.. i wud never believe tat MSK wud chose Geet he wudnt.. but definitely i was n still am irritated at how every single thing is taken againt the baby for TRPs.!! but according to Jyo if its not The TRPs guiding tat statment frm tat female! (not Doc.. nvr) i ill take it!!

Jyo.. how do u do. it. ?/ i was stomping with anger.. n u just knew wht we wud tak n wht we wudnt!!

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@killerkinrul....welcome to the den....😃.....yeah all of us find it difficult to keep up with the pace of the den.....we are all phasstttt...😆..just jump in...
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anj🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really felt that today.. one chapter closed chapter 2 open😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 MSK s spooky room past will come out now😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Manashi - you said it perfectly.  MUAAAAHHH!  That's what i keep saying.  This show has done "JUSTICE" the Karmic Way.  Not the OBVIOUS WAY.  
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo delete your CON sacrifice thing.. i dont want cvs to get this idea.. or else this whole year we'll be waiting and waiting and waiting..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@marsha.... what happened???😳

should i write about the episode???
🤔
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anj:I get a feeling Doctor will give MSK a choice...either abort the baby or no con till baby is born..MSK might choose the later and sacrifice his own pleasure for Baby and Geet's well being🤔..this time MSK might fall in the trap set up by Arjun via the doctor because its related to Geet+Baby....remember the promo of Arjun..he will attack MSK's weakness😈..here Geet might b MSK's hidden strength but baby is Geet's weakness...so a complicated scenario for MSK and he might fall in the trap....

No CON? 🤣🤣🤣I am not the most dumbest thing out there, those MMM groups are really dumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 would it kill them to read a few books or just maybe surf a little on the internet? 🥱 But anyway, this is ridiculous 🤣🤣 but i'm not complaining, i want the baby to stay 😳
well, let's just hope this is a possibility... jyo, is this one of your tukkas? 😳
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@beaniee.... the bodyguards coming after all the drama was half over was so weird🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean where were they when they were needed??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the other odd thing was how all the guests were standing in a circle enjoying the BriMaan fight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guruji brij shaved his baal off to give MSK a run phor his money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣