Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? - Page 10

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Last time I will say this...the precap was not about baby scare.,..its about Arjun ka new plan...thats why I said its misleading becuase tomorrow only we will see the other side of the coin...

Can we get back to episode discussion now becuase today's episode and the way Geet delivered was brilliantšŸ‘šŸ¼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cacoethes

Brij- Aaj mere paas...Talwar hai...Daarji ki PINK Pagdi hai....Purkhon ki Izzat hai....Tere paas kya hai?

Geet- Mere paas MAA....N hai

šŸ¤£

did not watch the entire episode coz was watching JDJ so just saw in bits and pieces so cant say much šŸ¤£ but still.....GET OVER WITH THE WEDDING ALREADY šŸ˜µ like SERIOUSLY....the baby angle could have come after they were Man and Wife....too much of anything is not good šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼šŸ„±

same here Caco ws hooked to JDJ....watched last part of geet......šŸ˜†......

but i agree y did dey shove evrythin 2gether......dey cud hv kept baby thing aftr marriage.......wat kinda dream wedding is dis.......

@all : devilssssssssss...............hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
off screen šŸ˜† 

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This is what I think ke Arjun bribed the doctor to lie (coz he wants to take revenge from Maan), then the doctor tells Maan that he can't sleep with Geet otherwise Geet's life would be in danger if he wants to save the child, otherwise he has to abort the child, due to Maan knows well how much the child means for Geet, so he might makes an exuse to Geet on the SR and forward, then when Sameera enters, Geet might thinks ke Maan is not sleeping with her due to his past, etc.........

But once Arjun realises his sister's asli roop he might admit himself to Maaneet that it was his plan.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
last pic Geet is awake....so hopefully all is well or even if the baby issue crops up she;ll be well informed this time...šŸ˜ƒ
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Me loved the episode šŸ˜³ and the the pre-cap is BS as usual šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Baby is not going anywhere except school once she is born šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kavi, I agree. Geet was stupendous in that scene and put her bro in place.  He looked like a deflated balloon when she punctured his false sense of family honour. Wish she also said that it is this very same family who got her into the soup by getting her married to a total stranger without doing a background check and also tried to kill her when she refused to abort the child. 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Last time I will say this...the precap was not about baby scare.,..its about Arjun ka new plan...thats why I said its misleading becuase tomorrow only we will see the other side of the coin...

Can we get back to episode discussion now becuase today's episode and the way Geet delivered was brilliantšŸ‘šŸ¼

................................šŸ˜†
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I loved absolutelu loved DDS dialogues..
I loved her presence of mind to pick up that blue tooth.. she is one strong woman and daadi was proud of her.. too . I was so proud of heršŸ‘
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i thought Brij acted well... but i wish he had gotten some more dialogues... the ones he had were not so powerful and very repetitive šŸ„±šŸ˜³