Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyoenn Noticed Brij's BREEE Chest🤣
Pallo is not gonna be happy that it is shavedd🤣🤣🤣
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First we get a rocking epi and then I get to read super takes by Anj, Nida, Jyo, Gomati, Geetu et al. I'm in reader's paradise !

Anj - u r oh so right, the end of Geet Handa and the beginning of Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet in my view is no long sabse paraayi...so Nissar, think quick ... here's ur opportunity to rename the serial to maybe just ... Geet or Maan ki Geet or Maaneet...anything but GHSP :) Coz like Anj said its Dev who's sabse paraaya or Brij or NT but not Geet.

Brij barged in trying to save his 'purkhon ki izzat'. Maan stepped in to save his pavitra Geet, his reason for living.

Geet stood up for her rights - right to be independent, right to be a mother, right to bring a new life into this world, right to marry again, right to find happiness in life. Ironically by doing this, in my view, she is the one who has truly saved her purkhon ki izzat, not Brij.

Geet, with her stand on truthfulness and doing what is right, vanquished the darkness of Brij's (society's) prejudice towards women like her. Like Anj said, by living her life, Geet has become a beacon for women in similar situations like her.

Whatever the world may say, for Geet, MSK is her 'rab'. For without him as her saviour, mentor, supporter, Geet would probably be lying dead in the HP jungle, a victim of Brij's talwar.

Simple but beautiful dialogues by Barry that bring out the essence of Geet HSP. Brilliant performance by Drashti in voicing those dialogues. Superb performance by Gurmeet showing Maan's rage towards Brij, his admiration for his Mishti standing up to Brij and the world.

Geetu - I was right there with you in the BrijMaan scene, barely able to restrain myself shouting 'Kill him Maan, punch him, sock him, kick him...wipe the floor with him !!!'

Superb performances in the BriMaan scene by Gurmeet and Behzaad.

Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji, Pinki, Tasha, and even Dadi....awesome baraatis. Geetu, loved what u said...Kanjoos Singh Khurana willing to shell out 100K for his Geet.

Arjun - the new villain ... something to be seen.

Arjun has changed color ... so him bringing in the doctor....why shud I trust him ? Why shud I trust the doc talking to Maan about Geet or baby ?

Nissar will close the loop by Maan keeping his promise and asking doc to save baby...why do I say that ? Simple. If doc saves baby, baby cannot survive without Geet....so doc has to save Geet. Maan keeps his promise to Geet and both Geet n baby are safe. Kissa closed. No daraar. Atoot rishta continues. But I'm still interested to see how this precap pans out...tension free.

AA batteries - at this point I dont really care abt their relationship. GHSP needs a new villain. Arjun is willing to step into those shoes. One thing is common, villains ko bheja nahi hota, they only have blind anger. It was true in the case of Brij and NT and now applies to Arjun.

Until tomorrow ...Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are we having FENI or Champagne?Was it good or bad?

Sorry....How goes it  denizens...........🤗

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
watching the repeat 😛

DD .. take a bow for your brilliant performance👏.. u were the show stealer tonight
GC, BK .... u rock👏

EDIT: NES (Non-Existent Sibling aka Annie) W*F??? Your bhabi damn near died and u r out romancing your boyfriend???? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

NEC ... yup chemistry is still non-existent 🤢 Arjun is tolerable but Annie is puke worthy🤢🤢🤢
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ashu.... hair carpet was cleaned recently 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣poor pallo 🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Tannu, I don't think anything will happen to baby, they just want audience to come back for high voltage drama, the suspense factor!

If they kill baby now, show is killed even GC's blog for love won't be enough to save the show!  Mark my words on this one!

When I read his blog, I knew it was a marketing ploy!   I so fricken knew it!😡😡

I knw baby isnt going anywhere.. but y keep playing the same old trick???
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti, I so love what u said, they could have used that instead of killing baby all the time! 

@ Mansaa, Im just a straight shooter yaar, I say it how I see it!  I knew blog was a marketing ploy yaar😆😆Sad part is my family hates to watch hindi serials with me cause I kinda difuse their fuse!😆😆

@ All they need to kill time for right muhrat time and date yaar, so they have to show something else na!  Remember GC is way excited about his screen wedding! 😆😆😆
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
hey Maansa🤗
chalo me is leaving😊
bye!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Gawsh I have so many titles none of them r fitting ughh
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Tannu, I know its just so sad, poor baby!  I just hope Im right Tannu about baby not going anywhere!  😭