Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal?

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
res
--

Brij's Favourite Set of Words:
-MAUTH-No One Can say it like Behzaad DoesROFLROFLROFL
-Pagdi
-Purkhon ki Izzat
-Khaandaan
Lol he uses it in EVERY episode in every dialogue
ROFL

Idhar hai Baarati Udhar hai Khooni-Loved how Gith ran with the bluetooth downstairs and kept on screaming MAAAN MAAAAANN..

Aaag Se MAUTH-Jus gave me shivers with DD and Behzaad's fab performance..I feel so sad tht this is actually reality so many gals are burnt like this..I have seen this happen to sumone in a village I was so disgusted..I made my parents file a case agaisnt tht horrible creature but sadly he is bailedAngryOuchMoney talks nowadaysAngryDead

Maan's Entry: Lol it was like as if he was just waiting there for Brij to swing his hand bak and then maan can feel the touch of brij after agess...and the intensity in his eyes Uff..I loved the hug man it was different and the two phases of Maan..on one side he is protective and on the other he is pissed at brij..

Maan Vs Brij: Ud ud ud Dabbang lol it was hilarious dhishoom dhishhomm ouch he was kicked where it hurtsROFLit was hilarious the way Maan tore his vest its lyk as if Maan wanted to show "look my Brijjy shaved his hair offROFLROFLso he is no mard ka bacha back off all gals he is mine"and the the nail marks on brijy's chest uff..Brijy is gonna need a chumma from maan on every nail markROFL

Geet's Declaration:Totally loved it..reminded of the indian movei lajja where every woman around da whole world is being abused raped killed and all of them are suffering and Mahima chaudary was one who stood against everyone then even rekha coz she stopped ppl from drowning a baby gal in da milk..loved Gith today.with all the dialogues the way she said here is the father of my kidApprove.My Kurri I am proud of herStarClap

"Mere Paas MAAA..n hai aur Tumhaare Paas toh abhi Mard ke baal bhi nahi rahe"ROFLROFLROFL

Daadi is Proud: I love that bit of how proud she isBig smileand she asked NE for a reason too..finally she is behaving like the mature one..Big smile

Precap: baby ain't going anywhereBig smile
@DD StarClapyou were the Star for meStarClap..Absouletely Amazing Deliverance of dialogues and expressionsClapHug

@Behzaad You were Fanatstic too..I am so sad You are leavingOuchAb mere Brimaan ke Liye Armaan ka Kya hogaOuchCry

@Dhillon jhappisHug for the Awsome dialogues for GeetClapClap

Edited by Cute_Ash - 18 January 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonithekolgallailapnjkinnikakdg129maaneet2010chipsihuNirjhor105hegdemedha-Khush-mi7chimespanchjun5maansajyoti06mchoprashali49erFanpop77ainaGURTIroseinbloom.Manal.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryBig smile

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Dadi 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568732

MSK
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569633

Dev
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571442

Dialogues
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572317

Brij and Yash
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573564

Sameera
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574594

Arjun
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575672

Marketing
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576750

Geet
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1577842

Symbolism
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578747

BABY
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Edited by Cute_Ash - 18 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjhegdemedhami7chimesjyoti0649erFanainaGURTI.Manal.

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Reserved

BRIMAAN FIGHT!Big smilePartyCool Cant miss it for ANYTHING!

and I thought that BriMaan fight gonna be the highlight of tonight's episode..but no... Geet's dailogues takes the cake...Thumbs Up

Fight Sequence

It was good. But still HP fight was the best!Big smile

highlight

Geet's dailogues!Thumbs Up Way to go girl!Smile kya bolti hai! This is today's woman.Big smile
Well, Geet's dailogue about DARAAR has left me ponderingErmm

Daraar = SamThumbs Up
Daraar = baby abortionThumbs DownAngry

CVs. do not even dare to think about baby abortion. Angry

NE scene
Err...Arjun are you really gonna kiss that THINGDeadLOL  Good luck!Smile
Waise, I am liking how he is calculative, smart. Smile He is playing his cards well. Thumbs Up

Overall, nice episodeSmile I wish we could get back HP wala Maan (in terms of looks)Smile Present Maan looked quite frail during the fight sequence. Smile

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 18 January 2011 at 9:42am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonikinnikalailapnjNirjhor105chipanjalireddyy84-Khush-hegdemedhapolly23mi7chimesmaansajyoti06shali49erFanYeHoKyaRahaHaigeet.amisty85.Manal.

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Res~

For all those who did not trust moi to it..including my
Geeetaaaywho thot of Arjun coming to her rescue..Ouch The MAAN is here!! Approve
nBRIMAAN fight it ill b!!! PartyHAAN!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

edit 1. : Manooooo teri itni jurrath ki mere aur mere patni e beech mein aayeAngry.. Brij ke baad toh aaj teri baari hai!!!Angry HAAN!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

- MSK!!
ROFL

i was definitely happy with wht moi did! n how My Geeetaaay stud up for herself!! until the NE files creeped in.. which i beared to sit thru.. but tis was the limit!!!

W*H !!!! if a normal human is pulled here n there.. almost suffocated to death.. n thn thrown harshly over a mantle he/she is definitely gonna faint , there mayb various reasons -
simple fatigue, hypoglycemia, vagal attacks,... Now since here it was a pregnant lady whose body has double energy expenditures (for mother herself and the baby) fatigue n such episodes following so much is quite natural. ow does tat make it necessary for an abortion?? its is definitely not an indication for abortion under the MTP act unless the baby directly harms the mother! Here all tat is harming the mother is her Social environment.. n now tat it has been rectified W*H do we need an abortion?? CVs darn it i am speaking to u.. i need answers!!! Angry

Edited by mi7chimes - 18 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnikasihuhegdemedhapolly23maansajyoti06YeHoKyaRahaHai49erFanpalluluvsmaanshali.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Resssssssss** 
ROFL !! Moi Phinallly on 1st page ROFL !! hahhahaha reserving afta ages ROFL !!! 
guess guess guess why ROFL ! BRiMaaan Fight ROFL 
Cant wait for the epi ROFL
Edited *** 
Res dont be jealous *HAAN* ROFL !!! this is All BriMaan's Fault Haaan ROFL !! 
*Edit 2: Dhamakedaar Precap !!! 
!!! 
Uffff Now Cant Wait !!! hahahahhahahahhaha Dnt We all Wish to Gift bluetooth Service to our Lubers ROFL !! 
Technology ne Kya taraki Ki Hai ROFL !! these days Bluetooth even smell the krosien ROFL !!! 
Munda Tussi Gr8 ho ROFL ! buh too Bad Wid Brij ur jst a NOBODY phor me ROFL 
--
hahahha Yet to Watch the Epi ! buh Frm tannu's Update ! geet-to-Brij Mere Pass Maan Hai Aur Tere Pass ROFL !! geeet putttin saltGhee on Brij's wound ROFL !!! Maar Dal Brij Mar Dal isko ROFL ! tere aur Tere Pyaaar MAAAN ke Beech Arahi Hai Angry ROFL !! 
BriMaan Phoreva HAAN ! n GeeKy Phoreva ROFL 

--
Phinal Edit !! 
n Brij is Back Wid his Kandan ki izzat Sleepyhmmmmm jst Wannna ask Boy do u even know what Izaaat MeansWackoToo much Of Brij Masti ! buh on serious note !! does people Like Brij Actually exist Angry !! who thinks their purko ki izzaat is by Killllin their GurlsAngry Aren't Gurls Human Angry !!! 

Kay Great Start of Epi !! man ! I couldn't Imagine any1 else Playin Brijs Character as good As Behzaaad !!!Clapthis guy is Awesome !!! 
& GITHHHHHHHHHHH !! instead of Shoutin !! Jst Kick him ....  u knw where Wink ! ROFL !! ache Acho Ka Bolti Band Ho jati hai ROFL 
Argh on Serious Note !! Does This Guy got a Heart Confused !!! no1 even treats Their dogs like this Angry !! n this is HIS SISTER Angry !! how can he strangle her here & thereAngry Cant Believe Such People Still exist ! Angry !! 
this Pagdi Tawk n Izzat tawk is Makin me SickDeadwe r lucky we live in a high Status !! where in middle class i mean in village ! gurls Still go through wah Geet Always Get Saved !!! not every gurl has a 'MAan' in there life !! such family exist too Angry !! 

n BANG On ROFL ! for ALL who were jumpin y-day for the Vivaah Track ROFL !! Maan Singh Khurana Ke Hote Huwe Geet Handa a.k.a Hone Wali Mrs Khurana ko Kuch bhi nahin ho sakta Wink !! 
OMG Loved this Maneeet Hug BlushingMaan's Anger was shown for Brij n Love For GeetEmbarrassed
Maan vs Brij .... Was waitin for ages ROFL !! buh BANG On Geet's Dailogue jst killed it ClapMaan she is a StarStar she Said it all Clap ! this is 21st century ! where gurls r always a step ahead the guys !!! if a guy is Allowed to Marry more thn 1 time ! thn Why not a gurl !!! whn her 1st Shadi was not even a Shadi ! buh CRIME !!! a crime ! where her so called family was equally rong too Angry !! buh Geet just proved it !! tht she is 1 strong woman Clap !! No Geet Not onli u whos Proud !! buh we r Proud too !! Clap !!! 

hahahhahah the BEST Dailogue ROFL GEET to BRIJ : Mere Pass Maan haii tere Pass Kya hai ROFL !! 
OMG OMG ! OMG !! Loved it When she said BRIJ HANDA Ab Woh Din Gaye !! Ab Kisi Ke Bhi Samne Nahin juke Gi Clap Loved it !!! Geet is a star manClap
Brij's Face was Must Watch When Geet was sayin all this ROFL 

Hmmm CV's Never Fail to Ruin an Awesome Epi by gettin NE&Ur-Jun in it Angry !! hail YOUTUBE so forwarded their ScenesSleepy

Precap : CV's is it like a MUST to give us a shock afta every lessonAngry

@ALL : Do not jump now afta the Promo Like evry1 did y-day ! cuz we knw nufin will happen to the baby Wink !! 
Cuz If sumfin happens to Baby Singh Khurana !! thn No one will watch this show !! 
Cuz im tawkin abt ma Self im watchin this un-logical show since startin jst for this baby ! n if anyfin happns to this baby thn CV's should say BYE BYE to this Show& the AudienceSleepy !! 
CV's the Baby is the onli reason u gettin TRP ! n if no Baby, No audience ! NO TRP's !! 

Overall : dhamakedar epi Wink !! 8 out of 10 !! minus 2 for AA Sleepy

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 18 January 2011 at 10:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnikaanjalireddyy84Nirjhor105sihuNi_singhhegdemedhapolly23mi7chimesmaansajyoti06Meetu_AnuYeHoKyaRahaHairoseinbloompalluluvsmaanshali

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Hey everyone!
Today I was reminded of each and every reason why I watch this show and love it too.

(hawaa mein matt udhna haan!)

It was a brilliant episode- no, Im not looking at the technical aesthetic aspect today at all..

the emotional value of it- touched me.

The passion, the jazba,the love, the pride, the confidence-
This is the same girl who hid behind her uncle/father and chhup chhup ke saw maan; the same girl who maan had said couldn't speak even a sentence properly-

The same girl who was almost killed, saved, and then got justice for her friend.

The same girl who came and built her own life- to support the one growing inside her.

The one who did not fit in any mould..but created her own standard...

the one who refused to let ANYONE judge her and thus became parayi.

THAT girl- who has grown all these months, nurtured with LOVE and CONCERN and FAITH and HONESTY- that power of creativity...today asserted herself on behalf of Creation.

I am proud that I'm a mother.
I'm proud that I created
I have not done anything wrong
I have nothing to hide...it is the most beautiful process- this giving of life.

could there be a better closure to this?
I don't know?

But what they did was pretty great!

Bringing in all themes together- Geet today made her position clear- without defending herself

DD outdid herself today- every scene- today was DD

GC was AWESOME in the BRIMAAN scene.. i saw the anger..the intense passionate hatred for brij for even trying to imply anything about Geet

"charitraheen" for Geet is something her Maan cannot BEAR

This is the best fight after DDLJ SRK climax lashing out scene
That is how much it touched me.
Embarrassed( DDLJ being my fave movie)

mere paas MAAN hai!!
Yes-with that love- with that strength and drive ..she got inspiration to grow..he was there when she stumbled and jarred her..taunted her...loved her so much that she stood upright with double strength and walked again.

I loved that they help hands all through...emphasizes on HUM but also GEET and her journey..

Isn't this what the show is about?
Geet and her journey...with Maan by her side?

Brilliantly done!

BRIMAAN fight- Check

As I have mentioned..I was jumping up and down and shouting.."kill him maan"..as MSK was beating Brij to a pulp.

I think Gc, and Behzaad ROCKED this scene!Clap

I have talked about msk not accepting that MAN calling HIS GEET "charitraheen"...for him- she is pavitra
Embarrassed

Barry- Simple eloquent dialogues..MUAAAH meri jaan!! aaaj MAneet ke dialogues achhe but Arjun ko Shayar bana diya?

Mr Casanova Arjun- loved the last tune..the psycho tune,lets call it..rather than the Parseltongue

HAHA- u think ur gonna get more out of this scene from me?
no thank you...i don't know nor do I want to..what the hissing couple feel like doing..shaadi or CONLOL

I loved Geet's scream to maan- the presence of mind and thank fully MSK hearing..

The entire sequence of BRIJ strangling geet
DD- BRILLIANT!!

MR Kanjoos singh Khurana- ek lakh kyun dega kisi koShocked
Because he can do anything for his GITHLOL

Manisha -muaaah my dahling!

The almost burn scene- after which there was a symbolic burning away of Brij's jhootha ghamand rather than the "agni pariksha" of Geet was AWESOME

Burning is used to purify...and we know about Sita's "agni pariksha" too...MSK has called Geet "pavitra" and their rishta too

Geet today burnt..and put to stake the HYPOCRICY of a patriarchal society that in the name of their 'honor' and maintenance of power breaks the spirit of every woman...every girl...so that they are unable to choose and live their life..they repress the life-force and THAT Geet rebelled against..

But seriously..coming back to THE scene
She CHOSE her own life-partner..her CHOICE..she broke out..out of that label..out of that container in which her spirit was locked...she broke out and we see where she is..

a woman who has the strength to take responsibility of her actions and be proud of the decisions she has takenClapStar

Am I missing anything today?
well- I loved the episode
masterpiece!

PRecap-
yeah yeah..I know i know...
Okay- so this is done for no-con?

MSK needs to choose baby again of course...but is the choice really his?
If Geet is conscious- she needs to make the decision...she is weak I guess...
Which is why msk might hide it from her and she'd come to know later...

But really- i can't judge a book by the cover...nor an episode by the precap..so I'm going to wait and see..

Arjun has a plan to stop the wedding right?
What is it?
Embarrassed

Remember he's still there..even if 1 is gone..Arjun seems like someone who is confident...he has a plan-to enter good books plus marriage delay...

Anyway- this is being brought up again and again because-uh...everyone wanted baby to be highlighted na- ab loLOL

HE's definitely manipulating...but will he get trapped in the greatest manipulator of all- LOVE for an innocent gal?
OR....will his need to avenge overcome his love for Anwesha?

Annie is soo getting into the trap..but is it all an act?
he feels something down there.. in his heart for her...kab tak chup rahenge woh jazbaat?

Kya jeetega yeh naya ehsaas?LOLEvil Smile

Kya mr Baazigar kuchh aur bhi hain?Shocked

Geet said no one can become a "daraar" between MSK-Geet...
What if Arjun wants to create that "daraar"...will he ever succeed?

MArriage is coming..but marriage ke baad?LOL
I think that's enough questions to show my train of thought..

I think Arjun manipulated doc to create possibility of 'daraar', side mein annie ko karega apne pyaar mein bekaraar...but but..kya hogi pyaar ki jeet and behen ki haar?LOL

Precap aa gaya...lets discuss the brilliance of today's episode...why without knowing the before after and about the precap faaltu mein sab BP high kar rahe ho?

Watch the episode..discuss the awesome dialogues..
remember how we got this..remember?
the journey...the reason..the slights and the lashes...remember the hypocricy, remember all of that...and see the dialogues today...to each and every lash-she answered with a word..a firm utterance that blew me away..
the lucidity and clarity of the dialogues given to geet...was brilliant

That's all..enough gungaan..haha..
Great job to the team..

Love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 18 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonilailapnjkinnikachipanjalireddyy84sihuNi_singhhegdemedhapolly23mi7chimesAntaresmaansapanchjun5jyoti06md410Meetu_AnumchopraYeHoKyaRahaHairoseinbloompalluluvsmaanshali49erFanTheRowdiest.Manal.

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Today's episode is the most well rounded episode we have we seen in a while. It was well executed with brilliant acting and dialogue. The original social message that was the backbone of GHSP was brought back into limelight. The bitter subject of honor killings and a girl's journey in a world defined by patriarchy had its much needed time at center stage with Geet speaking for each and every girl, who suffered a similar plight. They might not have a Maan Singh Khurana by their side, but today Geet gave them hope. Hope, that they too can live life on their own terms and they destiny is nothing more than what you decide to make for yourself.    

The episode began with Maan and Geet in subsequent frames. Brilliant portrayal of the contrasts: Maan with happiness and his future and Geet still fighting the demons of her past. Maan is happy while oblivious to the fact that someone is trying to snatch that happiness away unbeknownst to him. The Lighthearted scene that followed was very much welcomed. Loved the way Pinky called Maan Jijaji, and his surprise at her actions and the warm smile made it real. Brij is still preaching his family izzat and thinks that he finally has Geet cornered  and that the one that once got away has no way out this time around. However, he is proven wrong once again as the Maan comes to the rescue in the nick of time. Although I don't condone violence, watching Maan beat the living daylights out of Brij was pleasing. Geet standing up for herself was brilliant. Maan took a back seat as it was her battle to fight and she had to do it on her own while still holding on to her hand and giving her strength. Geet has to be the most courageous heroine to ever exist on the small screen, certainly on Indian television. BG score, loved the music during Geet's monologue especially the piece from the Dargah thread scene. 

DD and GC were excellent in their acting. Drashti however, stole the show today. ClapClapClap

Edited by MarshP - 18 January 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonikinnikalailapnjsihuhegdemedhapolly23mi7chimesBgblZoolander69maansajyoti06shali49erFanroseinbloomYeHoKyaRahaHaimchopra.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhami7chimesmaansajyoti0649erFan.Manal.

Go to top