India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

100% sure it is viren....

Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Todays epi showed that viren is the stalker!!! He wants nivi to believe that sid is tryin to harm her... So that he can get all her love... And he is creating hatred for sid in nivi's heart.... He is becoming physco... Dead just as chanchal said something is going on in his mind..... Let's hope fir the best in the upcoming epi.... And as usual I loved nivren Embarrassed ... The dance, the kiss, the hugs... Embarrassed.. Just awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

thn why he hit hr?????????give a clear probable reason(its upto u)

Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 18 January 2011 at 8:32am
Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
This makes me thinks again... Hmm... Dead
PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
You have to see if its viren then when nivi pushed he got hurt and blood is coming from that bound also or vice varsa sidhart also
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Even if it is Viren then who is the second person,  This is clear that there are 2 persons who are doing this to Nivi,      If  Sidharth was the Stalker then he must be having blood on his shirt so he would never dare to come in front of Nivi,  and i dont think he would get time to change his shirt  so soon  also,  and If it is Viren then why would he Hit Nivi so hard on the head,  This is really becoming too much now,  they should open the suspense now, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesu

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Even if it is Viren then who is the second person,  This is clear that there are 2 persons who are doing this to Nivi,      If  Sidharth was the Stalker then he must be having blood on his shirt so he would never dare to come in front of Nivi,  and i dont think he would get time to change his shirt  so soon  also,  and If it is Viren then why would he Hit Nivi so hard on the head,  This is really becoming too much now,  they should open the suspense now, 
i agree with u they should open the suspence now and if  Viren loves Nivi so much he can't hurt her so hard 
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

i agree with u they should open the suspence now and if  Viren loves Nivi so much he can't hurt her so hard 

Yes this is true and specially when Nivi already confessed her love for Viren and they  would become one today, Viren would never do that to hurt his love,  Because the way the Stalker hit Nivi was very hard and merciless, 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkparty

Yes this is true and specially when Nivi already confessed her love for Viren and they  would become one today, Viren would never do that to hurt his love,  Because the way the Stalker hit Nivi was very hard and merciless, 
It was an accident. The stalker did not want to hit Nivi, just because Nivi wa strying to reach the mask, that he/she had to hit her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top