Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ

Mony, am surprised to see tht Avi knows good use of his brains. Had he used his brains to take Arpi out instead of Bj's, Avita wud not hav been in so mch trouble today. Am sure he must be aware of the preventive mechs too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Avi is so smart now..Mony..I am sure he could teach us married women a thing or 2!!!

ya, I want to see naughty side of him with Arpi. Bahut ho gayi sharafat naπŸ˜‰ 
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U are not giving up on the preventive mechs r  u nandu.. I am more worried if he knows what to do that would require preventive mechs...
_nandini thumbnail

How did his neck break

Well was he trying to do some physical exercise with ArpiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MonyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ

Mony, am surprised to see tht Avi knows good use of his brains. Had he used his brains to take Arpi out instead of Bj's, Avita wud not hav been in so mch trouble today. Am sure he must be aware of the preventive mechs too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

jaise achanak tap aa gaya, from nowhere, I am sure preventative mech (PM). bhi aa jayegaπŸ˜› pahele koi aisa kaam to kare jisme PM ki zaroorat padeπŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

jaise achanak tap aa gaya, from nowhere, I am sure preventative mech (PM). bhi aa jayegaπŸ˜› pahele koi aisa kaam to kare jisme PM ki zaroorat padeπŸ˜‰

Exactly my point... Pehle kaam to karo..Bahut sharafat ho gaye..Ab thoda shararat bhi ho jaye...πŸ˜‰Embarrassed
_nandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

U are not giving up on the preventive mechs r  u nandu.. I am more worried if he knows what to do that would require preventive mechs...

Arpi is mch more smarter ... even if our bholuram doesnt know, she'l explain her everything in detail. Imagine Arpi explaining him the mechs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... wat wud be Avi's reactions πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MonyP thumbnail
[QUOTE=_nandini]

How did his neck break

[/QUOTE

I thought so too nanduπŸ˜† In 1st SR, my neck started hurting while watching their eye brow kiss . hopefully they did something opposite this time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

How did his neck break

Wah wah Nandu..Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar.... Avi aur physical exercise..Woh toh kal kiya  tha majdoori..Let's see aaj Arpi ke saath koi majdoori karega ki nahin!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail